Log In · Register

 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
f**k, let it out let it out let it out
kryogenix
post Aug 25 2008, 04:53 PM
Post #26


Sarcastic Mr. Know-It-All
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,089
Joined: Dec 2003
Member No: 29



f**k the mods, etc. etc.
 
dannyordinary
post Aug 25 2008, 05:22 PM
Post #27


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,011
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 533,410



i'd like to f**ck yah mother
=]

and get a new f**cking phone
 
Joanne
post Aug 25 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #28



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



QUOTE(evamariesays @ Aug 25 2008, 02:48 PM) *
f**k SOCIAL STATUS. f**k HIGH SCHOOL. I f**kING HATE EATING AT LUNCH BY MYSELF. I might as well sit in the bathroom.

hug.gif I'd sit with you. =]
 
Tomates
post Aug 25 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #29


poison
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,806
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 629,020



f**k the school and its stupud class scheduling, and f**k having to take a language that i dont even want to take and f**k the fact that my boyfriend has all teh same teachers as me only at different times and isnt in any of my classes

Also f**k the fact that my sister is ending up in two of the same classes as my boyfriend and im not in either.

This post has been edited by Tomates: Aug 25 2008, 10:47 PM
 
bmathers21
post Aug 26 2008, 01:23 AM
Post #30


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 677,072



QUOTE(Tomates @ Aug 25 2008, 08:29 PM) *
f**k the school and its stupud class scheduling, and f**k having to take a language that i dont even want to take and f**k the fact that my boyfriend has all teh same teachers as me only at different times and isnt in any of my classes

Also f**k the fact that my sister is ending up in two of the same classes as my boyfriend and im not in either.



f**k the fact that i have no classes with my girlfriend and can't see her out of school EVER because her dad is extremely over protective... verymad.gif
w00t for that 5 minutes before and after school???? possibly lunch?

...f**k.
 
bmathers21
post Aug 26 2008, 01:25 AM
Post #31


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 677,072



QUOTE(evamariesays @ Aug 25 2008, 02:48 PM) *
f**k SOCIAL STATUS. f**k HIGH SCHOOL. I f**kING HATE EATING AT LUNCH BY MYSELF. I might as well sit in the bathroom.



I'd sit with you tooo console.gif
haha
 
Tung
post Aug 26 2008, 01:33 AM
Post #32


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



QUOTE(evamariesays @ Aug 25 2008, 02:48 PM) *
f**k SOCIAL STATUS. f**k HIGH SCHOOL. I f**kING HATE EATING AT LUNCH BY MYSELF. I might as well sit in the bathroom.

That's what happens when you're a minority. If you went to my highschool, you probably would be the most popular girl in school that everyone wants to be friends with. Prolly hottest too, but that's a different story. laugh.gif
 
Joanne
post Aug 26 2008, 01:40 AM
Post #33



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



QUOTE(Tungster @ Aug 25 2008, 11:33 PM) *
That's what happens when you're a minority. If you went to my highschool, you probably would be the most popular girl in school that everyone wants to be friends with. Prolly hottest too, but that's a different story. laugh.gif

Same with my school. I swear, pretty much every guy would be hitting on you and pretty much every girl (or at least the Asian ones... which make up 90% of the female population) would want to be friends with you.
 
freeridefight
post Aug 26 2008, 05:39 AM
Post #34


mercenary on call
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 926
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 447,606



QUOTE(evamariesays @ Aug 25 2008, 05:48 PM) *
f**k SOCIAL STATUS. f**k HIGH SCHOOL. I f**kING HATE EATING AT LUNCH BY MYSELF. I might as well sit in the bathroom.

I'd sit with youu.

f**k today, it's the first day going back to school. blah and a f**king broke out on my face. f**k this shit
 
MissFits
post Aug 26 2008, 05:46 AM
Post #35


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,586
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,256



f**k not being able to sleep.
f**k dentists.
f**k cops, and their a-hole tendencies.
f**k that phyciatrist a-hole I saw on tv yesterday.
f**k bitches that bitch about having tattoos, if you don't like them quit f**king getting them.
f**k my mom's boyfriend.
f**k people that don't pay up.
f**k snitches.
f**k everyone that tries to f**k me out of being happy.
f**k little g-thug kids that don't know half of what being a gangster is.
f**k crack, it's distributors, it's creators, and the people that start to smoke it when they see what it does to people, and f**k what it's doing to my town.
There's more, but I don't want to feel like I'm bitching too much.
 
fagget
post Aug 26 2008, 03:33 PM
Post #36


i'll fvck you til you luv me fagget
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,152
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 428,884



QUOTE(Tungster @ Aug 26 2008, 01:33 AM) *
That's what happens when you're a minority. If you went to my highschool, you probably would be the most popular girl in school that everyone wants to be friends with. Prolly hottest too, but that's a different story. laugh.gif


Uh... Asian people don't like me.
All my friends have 2nd lunch, and I got stuck with f**king 3rd lunch. I know no one in there and I see a sea of black people pushing me and telling me to excuse myself when they bump into me. EXCUSE YOUR OWN f**kING RUDE ASS.

QUOTE
There's more, but I don't want to feel like I'm bitching too much.

Oh, that's good, because it wasn't getting excessive at all.
 
Joanne
post Aug 26 2008, 03:43 PM
Post #37



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



f**k allergies and puffy eyes.
 
Impressive
post Aug 26 2008, 04:17 PM
Post #38


Keep going...or be left behind.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 300
Joined: Feb 2008
Member No: 623,863



F U C K CB!!!! And It's Moral Standards. And F U C K everyone who thinks otherwise.

About time this palce died. rofl1.gif
Everyone who still obsesses over this forum should go
F U C K!!! THEMSELVES!!!
 
Joanne
post Aug 28 2008, 02:18 AM
Post #39



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,156
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 95,404



f**k Sum 41 without Brownsound!!! =(
 

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: