Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Anything missing?, Feedback, pleasey (:
jerusalem
post Aug 17 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Jan 2008
Member No: 611,919





First off, i use Paint.NET, so i can't use brushes..
But, do you think i should add anything else?
Thanks (:

EDIT: Thank yas paperplane for moving thisss!
 
jerusalem
post Aug 18 2008, 11:37 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Jan 2008
Member No: 611,919



Ah, i got impatient and submittied it lol whistling.gif
I'll have a go at moving everything around.. maybe i can figure something out.
It will probably get rejected, so maybe if i work on it now, i can submit a better version of it later
 
Tomates
post Aug 18 2008, 11:53 AM
Post #3


poison
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,806
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 629,020



I think if you cut some of the bottom off it would look perfect.
Otherwise i love it. But theres too much space below her
 
jerusalem
post Aug 18 2008, 12:04 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Jan 2008
Member No: 611,919



^ That's a point actually (:
I was submitting it as a wallpaper, but i could just do it as a banner.
Thanks!
 
shortcake
post Aug 18 2008, 02:49 PM
Post #5


Oh Wow ...
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 688
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 468,522



QUOTE(Tomates @ Aug 18 2008, 09:53 AM) *
I think if you cut some of the bottom off it would look perfect.
Otherwise i love it. But theres too much space below her



Yeah, that's pretty much the only thing I'd do. I love the font and the colors.
 
jerusalem
post Aug 18 2008, 02:56 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Jan 2008
Member No: 611,919



How's this?

 
Smarmosaur
post Aug 18 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #7


AKA RockIt Studios
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,286
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 421,809



ohmygosh. Kristen Stewart. <3
I think you shouldn't have completely colored her, though. like, should have lowered the opacity on just that part, to make her look a little more real/stand out. catch my drift?
the birds (I think that's what they are...) are weird.
and, uhm...maybe give her something to look at? XD.gif
 
Tomates
post Aug 18 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #8


poison
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,806
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 629,020



QUOTE(jerusalem @ Aug 18 2008, 03:56 PM) *


I like it much better
 
mizzkewl06
post Aug 18 2008, 08:57 PM
Post #9


<(^_^<) DANCE!(>^_^)>
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,304
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 586,621



QUOTE(RockItStudios @ Aug 18 2008, 04:07 PM) *
and, uhm...maybe give her something to look at? XD.gif

thumbsup.gif i agree. it just looks too random that she's staring at nothingness. XD.gif otherwise i like it. the font is pretty. happy.gif
 
jerusalem
post Aug 18 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #10


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Jan 2008
Member No: 611,919



To me her expression looks like she's not necessarily looking at something, rather that she's thinking or something. I don't know, it just seems odd to me that that's an issue wacko.gif

Ehhhh i'm not really pleased with this at all. The wallpaper just looks retarded and the banner looks too.. odd lol (: Thanks for everyone's help though!
 
tokyo-rose
post Aug 18 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #11


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(jerusalem @ Aug 18 2008, 03:56 PM) *

The cropped version is better, since Kristen looks like she's just floating in midair in the original.

I agree that you should give Kristen a focal point.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: