Anything missing?, Feedback, pleasey (: |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Anything missing?, Feedback, pleasey (: |
Aug 17 2008, 05:07 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 74 Joined: Jan 2008 Member No: 611,919 |
First off, i use Paint.NET, so i can't use brushes.. But, do you think i should add anything else? Thanks (: EDIT: Thank yas paperplane for moving thisss! |
|
|
|
LondonIndigo Anything missing? Aug 17 2008, 05:07 PM
jerusalem Ah, i got impatient and submittied it lol
I... Aug 18 2008, 11:37 AM
Tomates I think if you cut some of the bottom off it would... Aug 18 2008, 11:53 AM
shortcake QUOTE(Tomates @ Aug 18 2008, 09:53 AM) I ... Aug 18 2008, 02:49 PM
jerusalem ^ That's a point actually (:
I was submitting ... Aug 18 2008, 12:04 PM
jerusalem How's this?
click to enlarge Aug 18 2008, 02:56 PM
Tomates QUOTE(jerusalem @ Aug 18 2008, 03:56 PM) ... Aug 18 2008, 03:20 PM
jaeminnie QUOTE(jerusalem @ Aug 18 2008, 03:56 PM) ... Aug 18 2008, 09:58 PM
RockItStudios ohmygosh. Kristen Stewart. <3
I think you shoul... Aug 18 2008, 03:07 PM
mizzkewl06 QUOTE(RockItStudios @ Aug 18 2008, 04:07 ... Aug 18 2008, 08:57 PM
jerusalem To me her expression looks like she's not nece... Aug 18 2008, 09:08 PM![]() ![]() |