Havn't posted work here before.., Just banners |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Havn't posted work here before.., Just banners |
Aug 16 2008, 03:40 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 74 Joined: Jan 2008 Member No: 611,919 |
I used to make these on request on a teens site.
Hence the range of subjects (: Going to try and submit some now.. eek! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I can prove i made these if need be? Thanks for looking! |
|
|
|
LondonIndigo Havn't posted work here before.. Aug 16 2008, 03:40 AM
schizo They're all really nice. Simple, but nice. I l... Aug 16 2008, 08:04 AM
LondonIndigo Thank you :3
That last one was the hardest to do
I... Aug 16 2008, 10:31 AM
Tomates I really like all of them
Especially the Alice In ... Aug 16 2008, 10:39 AM
rockguy ah.. those are cool
i like 2, 3 & 4 Aug 16 2008, 02:47 PM
jaeminnie QUOTE(Tomates @ Aug 16 2008, 11:39 AM) Th... Aug 17 2008, 03:18 PM![]() ![]() |