Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
help! div help!, sorry if this has been posted before
emmijane
post Aug 14 2008, 02:46 PM
Post #1


the WILD one
***

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 90
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 647,118



Sorry if this has been posted before!
i just can't find it ANYWHERE on here...

but hey.
a lot of my friends who like my layouts
and want to use them have no idea how

and i don't know how to explain it to them
because when i see a code it just comes
naturally to me on how to edit it and
put in the things i want to put in it...

so i was wondering if you guys could give me a site
or a tutorial somewhere you know? or post in here
& i can give the link to them??


thankkksss =))
 
schizo
post Aug 14 2008, 04:33 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,435
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 506,205



I have one here.
 
emmijane
post Aug 14 2008, 10:24 PM
Post #3


the WILD one
***

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 90
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 647,118



QUOTE(schizo @ Aug 14 2008, 04:33 PM) *
I have one here.



aaaahh thankss =)
always helpful to me.

youre sooo my favorite
 
schizo
post Aug 15 2008, 01:18 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,435
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 506,205



Aw, no problem. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. biggrin.gif

I guess I could close this now? PM me if you want it reopened.
Closed and moved to Resolved.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: