butthole hosting |
![]() ![]() |
butthole hosting |
Jul 6 2008, 07:21 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() AIDS at RAVES. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,386 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 598,878 |
I hate rigrag, their plans suck and my site had downtime this entire DAY!. Damn Im pissed because I was in the middle of file transfers and the server broke down, I think Im going to switch to paid hosting,
so whats the longest downtime ur site has had? before? oo yea and I was working on that new layout too :[ |
|
|
|
Jul 6 2008, 08:15 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,237 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 648,123 |
you've fallen for a scam again? i think you need to stay away from these free kid-owned hosts. my dreamhost server has been up for just under 100% for the last two years, my first mediatemple server never had downtime, and so far my current mediatemple server hasn't seen anything, after a little over a month.
|
|
|
|
Jul 6 2008, 08:24 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() AIDS at RAVES. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,386 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 598,878 |
you've fallen for a scam again? i think you need to stay away from these free kid-owned hosts. my dreamhost server has been up for just under 100% for the last two years, my first mediatemple server never had downtime, and so far my current mediatemple server hasn't seen anything, after a little over a month. haha, no rigrag is the same as hostii [supposedly they are expanding] but I dont see it and I try to get a paid host, but I dont have enough even for 2 months and I know Im not going to be able to pay for the next month bill, lol. Im too poor :[ so I signed up for a free host but my I cant even access my email :[ lol oo and i read that ur working on a CMS for myspace layout sites? awesome:] |
|
|
|
Jul 6 2008, 08:57 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 323 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 601,314 |
I love 1and1. I have never had a problem with them. There plans are cheap and you get a lot of stuff. I don't think I have ever had downtime.
|
|
|
|
Jul 6 2008, 09:04 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,237 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 648,123 |
... Im too poor :[ so I signed up for a free host but my I cant even access my email :[ lol which one this time?oo and i read that ur working on a CMS for myspace layout sites? awesome:] yussir, but i'm not sure how long it's going to take me. there's a lot i want to put into it. i think to compensate for the time and the fact that it's going to be free, i'll be making the banner advertisement mine :] |
|
|
|
Jul 7 2008, 04:50 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() AIDS at RAVES. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,386 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 598,878 |
which one this time? yussir, but i'm not sure how long it's going to take me. there's a lot i want to put into it. i think to compensate for the time and the fact that it's going to be free, i'll be making the banner advertisement mine :] I signed up at f.erocio.us. They are really good:] no lie lol:] |
|
|
|
Jul 8 2008, 02:38 AM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 156 Joined: Feb 2008 Member No: 618,573 |
you've fallen for a scam again? i think you need to stay away from these free kid-owned hosts. my dreamhost server has been up for just under 100% for the last two years, my first mediatemple server never had downtime, and so far my current mediatemple server hasn't seen anything, after a little over a month. which one do like better out of dreamhost and mediatemple? |
|
|
|
Jul 8 2008, 03:15 AM
Post
#8
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,237 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 648,123 |
I signed up at f.erocio.us. They are really good:] no lie lol:] haha, i hope so. the owner is one of my clients. o.O which one do like better out of dreamhost and mediatemple? that's actually a 50%-50% answer. i love mediatemple for its reliability and speed. i love dreamhost for the fact that they add extra space & bandwidth every week you're a customer. i don't care about the space, because i'll never fill up the 100GB i have at mediatemple, but the bandwidth helps a lot for a growing site. |
|
|
|
Jul 8 2008, 02:47 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Cornflakes :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,541 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 322,923 |
Uhm, none I believe. Actually I think one time it was like 5 minutes, but in all honestly I believe it was just my internet.
|
|
|
|
Jul 8 2008, 03:36 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() AIDS at RAVES. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,386 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 598,878 |
|
|
|
|
Apr 2 2010, 01:00 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,629 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 498,468 |
Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please PM a moderator if you would like this reopened.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |