Hi!, I think this is supposed to be my intro... |
![]() ![]() |
Hi!, I think this is supposed to be my intro... |
Jun 20 2008, 09:06 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Apr 2008 Member No: 644,244 |
Hi, my name's Vicky, but I like my nicknme Jaiyi.
I'm new here and I hope to learn alot of things. I'm interested in html and learning how to use photoshop... well.. Then that concludes my introduction! |
|
|
|
Jun 20 2008, 10:00 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite :-) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,008 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 601,399 |
hi Jaiyi! im Bianca, welcome to CB. i hope you arnt scared away by some people.
|
|
|
|
Jun 21 2008, 03:20 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Count Splek, Charming Fiend! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 333 Joined: Jun 2008 Member No: 658,428 |
you mean like me?
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! haha! welcome to CreateBlog! happy posting! |
|
|
|
Jun 21 2008, 04:15 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() AIDS at RAVES. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,386 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 598,878 |
welcome to createblog!:] Im Kevin
|
|
|
|
Jun 21 2008, 04:16 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 13 Joined: Jun 2008 Member No: 660,475 |
ell I'm new too so welcome...
|
|
|
|
Jun 21 2008, 04:32 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Count Splek, Charming Fiend! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 333 Joined: Jun 2008 Member No: 658,428 |
SkyliteX stole my phrase "Happy Posting" :(
|
|
|
|
Jun 21 2008, 04:34 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() What Up, Whats Hapening ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 360 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 554,698 |
|
|
|
|
Jun 21 2008, 04:39 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() AIDS at RAVES. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,386 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 598,878 |
|
|
|
|
Jun 21 2008, 04:53 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Count Splek, Charming Fiend! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 333 Joined: Jun 2008 Member No: 658,428 |
ok... ghost dump situation...
whatever... i dont care... |
|
|
|
Jun 21 2008, 09:49 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Hello Newman. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 912 Joined: Sep 2007 Member No: 578,620 |
heeey , I'm Mackenzie . welcome to cb. Hope you enjoy it.
|
|
|
|
Jun 21 2008, 11:48 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() This bag is not a toy. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,090 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 583,108 |
Hi Vicky, I'm Dani. I hope you decide to stick around - if you have any questions, feel free to let me know.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |