Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hi!, I think this is supposed to be my intro...
Jaiyi
post Jun 20 2008, 09:06 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 2008
Member No: 644,244



Hi, my name's Vicky, but I like my nicknme Jaiyi. happy.gif
I'm new here and I hope to learn alot of things. _smile.gif
I'm interested in html and learning how to use photoshop... mellow.gif
well..
Then that concludes my introduction! happy.gif XD.gif
 
JokeInsideJoke
post Jun 20 2008, 10:00 PM
Post #2


I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite :-)
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,008
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 601,399



hi Jaiyi! im Bianca, welcome to CB. i hope you arnt scared away by some people. aniwink.gif but they take some getting used to. wave.gif have fun
 
Splek
post Jun 21 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #3


Count Splek, Charming Fiend!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 658,428



you mean like me?
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

haha! welcome to CreateBlog! happy posting!
 
synatribe
post Jun 21 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #4


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



welcome to createblog!:] Im Kevin wave.gif happy posting:]
 
EmoCupcake54
post Jun 21 2008, 04:16 PM
Post #5


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 660,475



ell I'm new too so welcome... thumbsup.gif
 
Splek
post Jun 21 2008, 04:32 PM
Post #6


Count Splek, Charming Fiend!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 658,428



SkyliteX stole my phrase "Happy Posting" :(
 
MarcelleB
post Jun 21 2008, 04:34 PM
Post #7


What Up, Whats Hapening
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 360
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 554,698



QUOTE(Splek @ Jun 21 2008, 04:20 PM) *
you mean like me?
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

haha! welcome to CreateBlog! happy posting!



yea exactly like you haha welcome im marcelle :)
 
synatribe
post Jun 21 2008, 04:39 PM
Post #8


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



QUOTE(Splek @ Jun 21 2008, 04:32 PM) *
SkyliteX stole my phrase "Happy Posting" :(

actually I said that before you even joined:] I have just been absent for a long time:]
 
Splek
post Jun 21 2008, 04:53 PM
Post #9


Count Splek, Charming Fiend!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 658,428



ok... ghost dump situation...

whatever... i dont care...
 
mackenziee
post Jun 21 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #10


Hello Newman.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 912
Joined: Sep 2007
Member No: 578,620



heeey , I'm Mackenzie . welcome to cb. Hope you enjoy it. _smile.gif
 
libertie
post Jun 21 2008, 11:48 PM
Post #11


This bag is not a toy.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,090
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 583,108



Hi Vicky, I'm Dani. I hope you decide to stick around - if you have any questions, feel free to let me know. _smile.gif
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: