Log In · Register

 
15 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Asians with dyed blonde hair, Eww or yay?
do you like asians to dye their hair blonde?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 552
Guests cannot vote 
weed
post Mar 28 2008, 01:05 PM
Post #326


Hablamos Español.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,283
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 549,364



visual:
 
superficial
post Mar 28 2008, 03:02 PM
Post #327


YUNJAESU<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,291
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,275



^ eyebrowes.gif Joongie! He looks hot with blonde hair <3

Anyways, I think some people look nice with dyed blonde hair, as long as its not like platinum blonde (I think platinum blonde looks better on guys than girls). I think if they find a good tone of blonde that works with their hair color, it looks nice. I rather prefer Asian guys with blonde hair than Asian girls with blonde hair (unless its highlights with a good tone of blonde).

 
transcendentalis...
post Mar 28 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #328


sleep now, moon
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,540
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,212



lallala MY HAIR
I'm bleaching it to white though, not just blonde. I just can't kill it all right away.

 
trojantrojan
post Mar 29 2008, 10:38 AM
Post #329


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 634,188



^^I want to see the 'white' blonde as strips in your hair that'll look awesome!

Actually I shaved my hair off and now it's dark and ready to opt for an 'icy' white platinum!!! I thought I've achieved a 'platinum' before by over bleaching, [though the color looks awesome for few days] but it'll turn into an ugly 'yellowish' after 2 weeks and it fried my hair that I have to shave it off again laugh.gif I learned that you have to have a toner to achieve the color and to remove the hideous yellow tones.

Another pic [I maintained this level of 'lightness' for several months] and ready to step up to 2-3 levels lighter!!!! biggrin.gif

 
prettybluestar14...
post Mar 29 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #330


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 635,647



QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Mar 28 2008, 10:51 AM) *
you see, here in America the attitude that is fed to us is that outside of America there live lesser people. "f**k them, let them fend for themselves." No, f**k you, they are you. No matter how much you want to dye your hair blonde and put fake eyes in, or follow an anorexic standard of beauty, or no matter how many diamonds you buy from people who exploit your own brutally to get them, no matter what kind of car you drive or what kind of fancy clothes you put on, you will never be them. They're always gonna look at you as nothing but a little monkey. I'd rather be proud of what I am, rather than desperately trying to be something I'm really not, just to fit in. And whether we want to accept it or not, that's what this culture or lack of culture is feeding us.
-immortal technique


blink.gif Dude, chill out! Sounds more of an 'insecurity' rather than 'education'. "They're always gonna look at you as nothing but a little monkey." I wonder who's that 'they're'? No, f**k you, THAT is YOU. Anywayz, blonding hair has nothing to do w/ someone's trying to change his personality or race. [Unless it's a point of a view of a real shallow dickhead]. It is like PUTTING MORE MUSCLES ON to one's body for aesthetic reason and to improve one's self-esteem and for thousands of reason. It doens't mean that PUTTING MORE MUSCLES ON to be like the HULK or changing what kind of specie are you. AND STOP BEING MEAN and BITCHY to ASIANS. They have the money to buy cars, clothes and BRAINS to EDUCATE> And saying "I'd rather be proud of what I am" is very optimistic and that is good but don't be too PROUD to the extent of tagging people OUTSIDE the America as 'LESSER', dont' you know that STEROIDS aren't invented in America? And don't you say that it "WAS FED" to you, don't you know how to RESEARCH? laugh.gif
 
prettybluestar14...
post Mar 29 2008, 11:53 AM
Post #331


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 635,647



QUOTE(superficial @ Mar 28 2008, 03:02 PM) *
^ eyebrowes.gif Joongie! He looks hot with blonde hair <3

Anyways, I think some people look nice with dyed blonde hair, as long as its not like platinum blonde (I think platinum blonde looks better on guys than girls). I think if they find a good tone of blonde that works with their hair color, it looks nice. I rather prefer Asian guys with blonde hair than Asian girls with blonde hair (unless its highlights with a good tone of blonde).

http://i30.tinypic.com/2qb7u4m.jpg


^We have the same observation platinum blonde looks better on guys [not just on Asians but Generally IMO]

Anywayz I like the shade of blond that's on "Joongie" Although it looks good on him he's even cuter on jet black hair! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(trojantrojan @ Mar 29 2008, 10:38 AM) *
Another pic [I maintained this level of 'lightness' for several months] and ready to step up to 2-3 levels lighter!!!! biggrin.gif

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5996/kimso2yd7.jpg


thumbsup.gif I love your eyes [esp. the eyebrows that's sexy] _smile.gif Are you located in western asia? a bit exotic, love the hair colour!
Reason for edit: remove img tags when quoting. p.s: joongie looks hot in jetblack hair. -Vinity p.ss: posts merged
 
illriginal
post Mar 30 2008, 03:49 AM
Post #332


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,349
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,274



QUOTE(prettybluestar143 @ Mar 29 2008, 12:36 PM) *
blink.gif Dude, chill out! Sounds more of an 'insecurity' rather than 'education'. "They're always gonna look at you as nothing but a little monkey." I wonder who's that 'they're'? No, f**k you, THAT is YOU. Anywayz, blonding hair has nothing to do w/ someone's trying to change his personality or race. [Unless it's a point of a view of a real shallow dickhead]. It is like PUTTING MORE MUSCLES ON to one's body for aesthetic reason and to improve one's self-esteem and for thousands of reason. It doens't mean that PUTTING MORE MUSCLES ON to be like the HULK or changing what kind of specie are you. AND STOP BEING MEAN and BITCHY to ASIANS. They have the money to buy cars, clothes and BRAINS to EDUCATE> And saying "I'd rather be proud of what I am" is very optimistic and that is good but don't be too PROUD to the extent of tagging people OUTSIDE the America as 'LESSER', dont' you know that STEROIDS aren't invented in America? And don't you say that it "WAS FED" to you, don't you know how to RESEARCH? laugh.gif


I don't even know what. the. f**k. you're talkin about. Please. go. kill. yourself. or at least re-edit your post and make it understandable. All I read was rambling. Nothin else.
 
prettybluestar14...
post Mar 30 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #333


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 635,647



QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Mar 30 2008, 03:49 AM) *
I don't even know what. the. f**k. you're talkin about. Please. go. kill. yourself. or at least re-edit your post and make it understandable. All I read was rambling. Nothin else.


In short you're a steroid-addict hulk w/ a small dick. :D AHAHAHAHAH!
 
Tung
post Mar 30 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #334


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,309
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,593



oh shit. loool.gif
 
illriginal
post Mar 30 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #335


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,349
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,274



QUOTE(prettybluestar143 @ Mar 30 2008, 06:51 PM) *
In short you're a steroid-addict hulk w/ a small dick. :D AHAHAHAHAH!

Just to clarify things, can you source any scientific study that proves that drugs of any sort changes the genetics of a male in which causes the penis to shrink?

If you can, I'll leave this forum board for ever. Until then... I'm still better than you thumbsup.gif
 
superficial
post Mar 30 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #336


YUNJAESU<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,291
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,275



Kay guys, you can cut down on the spam and stick to the topic. _smile.gif Anymore spam beyond this post, there will be warnings given out. Thanks. :). So please stick to the topic.
 
prettybluestar14...
post Mar 30 2008, 10:57 PM
Post #337


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mar 2008
Member No: 635,647



tongue.gif
QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Mar 30 2008, 05:55 PM) *
Just to clarify things, can you source any scientific study that proves that drugs of any sort changes the genetics of a male in which causes the penis to shrink?

If you can, I'll leave this forum board for ever. Until then... I'm still better than you thumbsup.gif


Why do I need to? Why are you bothered? Guilty? haahahh! Yeah, you're right you are STILL better. you're a better BITCH than me. tongue.gif
 
illriginal
post Mar 31 2008, 10:22 AM
Post #338


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,349
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,274



QUOTE(superficial)
10:58 PM[/b]' post='2895722']
Kay guys, you can cut down on the spam and stick to the topic. _smile.gif Anymore spam beyond this post, there will be warnings given out. Thanks. :). So please stick to the topic.


Promise?
QUOTE(prettybluestar143)
11:57 PM[/b]' post='2895789']
tongue.gif

Why do I need to? Why are you bothered? Guilty? haahahh! Yeah, you're right you are STILL better. you're a better BITCH than me. tongue.gif


 
kaninmelodi
post May 1 2008, 08:15 AM
Post #339


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 645,611



Ok, I haven't bothered to read more of this post than the two first and the two last pages... but honestly, some of you guys sounds like weeaboos.
A disgrace to our heritage? WTF?
I'm not trying to be caucasian when bleaching my hair, neither am I changing my personality. And I have a feeling some of you guys haven't really seen any really stylish asians with blonde hair, because most of those look quite awesome (though, that's a subjective matter).

"Asians who dye their hair blonde do that because they try to be white!!" It's like saying that all those who dye they hair are trying to be someone else, and that is effin' silly.

I dye my hair because I think I look boring with black hair, and because blonde hair attracts me more than black. It's all about feeling comfortable and pretty-looking (not saying that other haircolours can't look pretty), not about trying to look more white or whatever o_o; I've lived in Norway for all my life, so I do consider myself a Norwegian, but my ethnicity is Korean, and I don't try to hide that in any way. I'm proud to be who I am, and as said, dying my hair has nothing to with my personality or what ethnicity I am of.

People can bleach their hair as much as they want, and dye their hair in any colour they want, as long as... well, they want to. It does not need to mean that they're weird and are wannabes.

But of course, I agree with a lot of you too. The outcome depends on the person's face too. But even so, people should be able to dye their hair in whatever colour they like.


Old picture of me with blonde hair :p and I personally like myself better with blonde than black. Black hair on myself makes me almost depressed.
 
starsandhearts
post May 1 2008, 11:05 AM
Post #340


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 27
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 645,615



I disagree strongly...asians people look hawt with blonde dye hair...IMO
 
datass
post May 1 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #341


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



well i might have posted here
but it just seriously depends on how you can pull it off.
 
madilove
post May 2 2008, 01:08 AM
Post #342


Why are we racing to be so old?
***

Group: Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Apr 2008
Member No: 645,077



I think it all depends on if you have the facial features to pull it off.
That might have been said before, but going through 14 pages of "IT'S A DISGRACE!" and "azn iz sewww hawt" just doesn't seem very interesting to me.


But whatever, if someone wants to dye their hair blonde... let them. Why should it matter?
Who really cares if it looks unnatural?

It look unnatural when some white people dye their hair blonde... So maybe there should be a topic about that if you're so concerned with how unnatural dyed blonde hair looks.
 
kyarii
post Jul 22 2008, 07:22 PM
Post #343


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 669,970



i guess it depends how you look and what kind of blonde ? xD
hero jae joong looks VERY adorable and hot in platinum blonde *o*
<3
 
nikx618
post Jul 31 2008, 02:08 AM
Post #344


asdfghjkl;
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 1,121
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 665,416



mostly no, looks weird, &typically asian.
but, there are exceptions, where they look, okay. i personally, would never bleach my hair. lmfao
my brother did though, he regrets it completely. haha
 
lawlietta
post Aug 7 2008, 08:33 PM
Post #345


(((((((((っ・ω・)っ zoooooooom~
***

Group: Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 675,193



Some people look pretty with it, but then again, they're pretty people that look just as good with their natural color.

Either way, I think it makes people LOOK vain.
 
CocaineNoseJob
post Sep 15 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #346


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 681,057



^^ lol


my friend danielle is half asian and she died her hair completely blonde and it looked great.


I had the bottom layer of my hair all bleach blonde at one point and the rest black. So i think it depends on the asian's face if they cud pull it off or not.
 
dopelyts
post Sep 15 2008, 05:40 PM
Post #347


Sell me candy like it’s summer when it’s melting in my hands
***

Group: Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sep 2008
Member No: 683,891



uhm overall it's not cute, but I've seen some pull of blond highlights and darkish blond colors.
 
AyeVickaye
post Sep 15 2008, 06:27 PM
Post #348


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 388
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 682,013



Asians wid Blonde hair?! that Aint cute.
 
nyappyninjakidd
post Mar 1 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #349


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Member No: 717,200



its totall depends on the type of look theyre pulling off or the vibes they send. bad blonde jobs good ones i like in fact im getting mine dyed blonde......soon. it really depends on the person and the style.
check bou hes stunning and an asian blonde
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Bou3.jpg ( 2.72K ) Number of downloads: 5
 
 
shoryuken
post Mar 5 2009, 05:13 PM
Post #350


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 5,166
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,858



shiett.. diz summurr.. PRINCE busttt outt sum dyee hairr shiett..

cantt waitt da c princc dyee hairr ^^ devil.gif

 

15 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: