Log In · Register

 
Hiding Image Links, I think this is a simple prob..I just dont know the answer..help!&
Raggagyal
post Apr 30 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 580,539



You know when you place an image in myspace using the direct link from a place like photobucket and if you click on it, it will take you back to the main site (photobucket).


How do you make it so that when you click on it nothing happens? (without disabling the right-hand clicking)


Please I really need the help: I've asked a couple of ppl and no one has given me an answer. I hope my question is clear. I guess what I am asking is how to disable this link
 

Posts in this topic
Raggagyal   Hiding Image Links   Apr 30 2008, 10:52 AM
Melie   when you get the direct link for it, you'll se...   Apr 30 2008, 11:25 AM
Raggagyal   Omg..thanx u so much!..wow, i feel like such a...   Apr 30 2008, 11:47 AM
Melie   no prob!   Apr 30 2008, 01:11 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: