Log In · Register

 
21 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Worst Movie EVER
superficial
post Nov 13 2007, 06:34 PM
Post #476


YUNJAESU<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,291
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,275



There's another one that I thought of..

Spanglish or whatever. It was with Adam Sandler and this one Spanish chick.
 
ThunderEvermore
post Nov 14 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #477


Quincy
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 872
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,613



QUOTE(superficial @ Nov 13 2007, 06:34 PM) *
There's another one that I thought of..

Spanglish or whatever. It was with Adam Sandler and this one Spanish chick.

Ooooohh yeah I hated that movie! Which is weird because I don't think I've ever hated an Adam Sandler movie. Though Little Nicki was kinda lame.
 
smooshie
post Nov 14 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #478


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 588,729



Ugh, Spanglish was horrendous :(
 
sheridan_whitesi...
post Nov 14 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #479


no u
****

Group: Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 237,372



Whoever said La Boum sucked in the first page is horribly horribly wrong. That movie ruled! French teen sex comedies from the 80's are cool!
 
suebriquet
post Nov 16 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #480


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sep 2007
Member No: 577,463



When a Stranger Calls
All it is is suspenseful music and a random guy stalking the babysitter and gets caught in the end and the girl going "paranoid" at the end.
 
Watttt
post Nov 17 2007, 11:15 AM
Post #481


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 473,004



QUOTE(IBathedinAcid @ May 23 2004, 02:13 PM) *
I'd have to say the worst movie ever was one called Red Balloon. It was a SILENT movie about this little girl that chased a red balloon all over London. How..freakin..pointless... as the movie went along I started doing a voice for her. I was like " Wow, this balloon makes me rousy. I wonder if it will pop and little squirrels will fly out...man I haven't eaten in days.. maybe the balloon will turn into an apple..." .. rolleyes.gif


HOLY CRAP I was gonna frikkin say that!! We had to watch it for french and i puked.... blink.gif I really did hate that movie
 
toxicity584
post Nov 19 2007, 03:06 PM
Post #482


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 225
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 103,208



GIGLI!!!!!!!! UGH
 
Note
post Nov 21 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #483


I have 6 blue blocks :3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,248
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 14,959



I just watched the mist and it was horrible. The scariest part was the noise of something falling in the pharmacy.
 
me1issaaaa
post Nov 21 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #484


♥
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,066
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,393



The Hitcher.
It f u c k ing sucked.
 
eiltranna
post Nov 22 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #485


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 512,857



The Aviator
When a Stranger Calls
Bring It On (that one with all the online chat crap)
Stick It
The Fountain (I laughed the entire movie)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix (I cried cause it was so bad)
 
ThunderEvermore
post Nov 22 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #486


Quincy
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 872
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,613



I liked the Aviator...
 
eiltranna
post Nov 22 2007, 01:41 PM
Post #487


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 512,857



I actually fell asleep in the theater watching The Aviator. =/
 
NoSex
post Mar 6 2008, 01:22 AM
Post #488


in the reverb chamber.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,022
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 300,308



I forgot how much I love this thread.

Southland Tales was quite the disappointment. Like, the hell and shit? Just, not good.
Oh, Juno sucked. And, uhmm, piss on Elephant (as always).
 
S-Majere
post Mar 6 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #489


Addict
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,918
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 538,522



Hey, that Red Balloon thing was amazing. laugh.gif

Lemme see...Saw IV...V, VI....whatever version we're on now. It's getting old, fast.
 
superstitious
post Mar 6 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #490


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



QUOTE(Note @ Nov 21 2007, 07:07 PM) *
I just watched the mist and it was horrible. The scariest part was the noise of something falling in the pharmacy.

The Fog was even worse. I felt dirty after watching it.
 
absinthe
post Mar 6 2008, 05:17 PM
Post #491


GD. <3
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,222
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 198,566



Planet Terror from Grind House




WTF, FAIL.
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Mar 6 2008, 05:35 PM
Post #492





Guest






QUOTE(superstitious @ Mar 6 2008, 01:57 PM) *
The Fog was even worse. I felt dirty after watching it.

although, i love Tom Welling, tis true.
 
NoSex
post Mar 6 2008, 05:39 PM
Post #493


in the reverb chamber.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,022
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 300,308



QUOTE(S-Majere @ Mar 6 2008, 03:56 PM) *
Lemme see...Saw IV...V, VI....whatever version we're on now. It's getting old, fast.


Shit, Saw was never good.


QUOTE(superstitious @ Mar 6 2008, 03:57 PM) *
The Fog was even worse. I felt dirty after watching it.


The original is great. I never saw the remake.


QUOTE(agiri @ Mar 6 2008, 04:17 PM) *
Planet Terror from Grind House
WTF, FAIL.


What? f**k that noise. Planet Terror is f**king blast. In no way is it as fantastic as Death Proof (which is probably my favorite thing Tarantino has ever done), but it has its merits (especially in the theater). Rose Mcgowan was go-go-gorgeous, the baby sitter twins were amazing and hilarious, the special effects were f**king good, and the soundtrack is definitely one the best of 2007. The nods to Faster Pussy Cat, Kill Kill! and Beyond the Valley of the Dolls was enough to keep me going, either way.
 
superstitious
post Mar 6 2008, 06:16 PM
Post #494


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



QUOTE(NoSex @ Mar 6 2008, 04:39 PM) *
The original is great. I never saw the remake.

This is true. I like John Carpenter, including his films that star Kurt Russell (think Escape from New York and Big Trouble in Little China). The latter is very campy, but also very enjoyable.

This goes without saying, but stay away from the remake. It'll make you grumpier than having to watch Juno over and over again with your eyes pried open.

It's not that I'm against remaking films, I'm against bastardizing (is that even a real word?) a good film.
 
LoveToMySilas
post Mar 6 2008, 08:58 PM
Post #495


That's what she said.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,559
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 130,200



Snakes on a plane. ph34r.gif
 
absinthe
post Mar 8 2008, 02:26 AM
Post #496


GD. <3
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,222
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 198,566



QUOTE(NoSex @ Mar 6 2008, 02:39 PM) *
Shit, Saw was never good.
The original is great. I never saw the remake.
What? f**k that noise. Planet Terror is f**king blast. In no way is it as fantastic as Death Proof (which is probably my favorite thing Tarantino has ever done), but it has its merits (especially in the theater). Rose Mcgowan was go-go-gorgeous, the baby sitter twins were amazing and hilarious, the special effects were f**king good, and the soundtrack is definitely one the best of 2007. The nods to Faster Pussy Cat, Kill Kill! and Beyond the Valley of the Dolls was enough to keep me going, either way.

And after reading that paragraph,

Planet Terror, WTF FAIL.

Thank You For Smoking
10,000 BC
 
NoSex
post Mar 8 2008, 07:48 AM
Post #497


in the reverb chamber.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,022
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 300,308



QUOTE(agiri @ Mar 8 2008, 01:26 AM) *
Planet Terror, WTF FAIL.


Let's hear an honest critique; I can't take your acronyms seriously.
 
freeridefight
post Mar 8 2008, 08:21 AM
Post #498


mercenary on call
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 926
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 447,606



The Legend of Bloody Jack.

worst movie party ever
 
nerjalover2007
post Mar 8 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #499


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 555,128



Napolean Dynamite.
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.
 
NoSex
post Mar 8 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #500


in the reverb chamber.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,022
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 300,308



QUOTE(nerjalover2007 @ Mar 8 2008, 02:38 PM) *
Napolean Dynamite.


I think that's a terrible pick for "worst movie ever." On one hand, saying Napoleon Dynamite is bad is just as cliche as quoting it. On the other hand, it seems rather obvious that most of the hatred for the film is just a back-lash created by its nearly immediate cult status. Understand this: there is nothing particularly offensive about the film in of itself - in fact, I think, in its time, aside from all the hysteria and hype over it, the film had a certain charm. I wouldn't want to own the movie, or even really see it again... but to think it's even really bad at all, I think, is a bit rash.

It's just a weird, little, sort of sincere, film.
 

21 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: