Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Positioning Blog, I wanna move it!
mikalalli
post Feb 17 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 2008
Member No: 622,151



Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a way to move the blog anywhere on the page? I want to move it down and preferably on top of the about me section. Anyway, any code would be of great help, thanks!
 
MissHygienic
post Feb 17 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #2


Resource Center Tyrant
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,263
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,306



Moved to MySpace Support.
 
miyashu
post Feb 17 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #3


cake or DEATH
*****

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 631
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 223,586



Copy and paste this code to your About Me:

CODE
<style>
.latestblogentry {
Margin-Top:-40;
}
</style>


To position it lower on your page, change the 40 to a smaller value like 20 or 15. Keep the negative sign.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: