Log In · Register

 
105 Pages V  « < 103 104 105  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The girl next door
*IVIike*
post Sep 29 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #2601





Guest






holy shit that video has over 10,000,000 views
 
pedophile
post Oct 7 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #2602


that's what she said
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 436,512



QUOTE(TaintedSakura @ Sep 17 2007, 03:56 PM) *
I feel bad for him, I dont think he asked for himself to be made fun of

HAHA SIKE!
 
*IVIike*
post Oct 7 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #2603





Guest






^-- lmao laugh.gif
 
DoubleJ
post Feb 10 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #2604


The Resident Drunk
*******

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 8,623
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,266



Just wondering
 
RealTalk
post Feb 10 2008, 08:24 PM
Post #2605


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 307
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,634



I just tuned in.
 
Relentless
post Feb 10 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #2606


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



Crap, my TV won't set up since I just moved in. gah.
 
DoubleJ
post Feb 10 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #2607


The Resident Drunk
*******

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 8,623
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,266



The Foo Fighters definitely killed it as usual.
 
NoSex
post Feb 10 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #2608


in the reverb chamber.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,022
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 300,308



QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Feb 10 2008, 08:29 PM) *
The Foo Fighters definitely killed it as usual.


They suck and are the generic poster boys of rock music. That sucks.
 
lkajsfklajskds
post Feb 10 2008, 09:54 PM
Post #2609


<joke> inside </joke>
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,283
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 470,590



yess.
watching
kanye won, woot!
 
xoxo_proud
post Feb 10 2008, 10:28 PM
Post #2610


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 387,078



I was just watching it to see Feist perform
 
*Steven*
post Feb 10 2008, 11:05 PM
Post #2611





Guest






QUOTE(NoSex @ Feb 10 2008, 08:42 PM) *
They suck and are the generic poster boys of rock music. That sucks.

Rock music isn't nearly as common as it used to be. Even if they are the poster boys of rock music, I won't take that as a reason to dislike them. I like their music (most of it), but I also think that Dave Grohl was a better drummer than singer.
 
DoubleJ
post Feb 10 2008, 11:38 PM
Post #2612


The Resident Drunk
*******

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 8,623
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,266



Agreed with that statement Steven, but Taylor is not that bad either.
 
pandamonium
post Feb 10 2008, 11:45 PM
Post #2613


cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,316
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,142



performances were good.

alicia keys
amy winehouse
and kanye were the best.
 
DoubleJ
post Feb 11 2008, 03:18 AM
Post #2614


The Resident Drunk
*******

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 8,623
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,266



I think the performances were spot on, and I think that even though I adore her, Beyonce has taken the hint that she needs to go away for awhile. Amy Winehouse's genuine surprise and excitement, is what winning an award should be all about. I also liked the fact that Kanye told them to shut the music off when he was talking about his mom.
 
freeridefight
post Feb 11 2008, 10:50 AM
Post #2615


mercenary on call
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 926
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 447,606



QUOTE(NoSex @ Feb 10 2008, 09:42 PM) *
They suck and are the generic poster boys of rock music. That sucks.


amen. (actually I think they are just ok, and don't understand why everyone loves them.)

I watched Amy. My dad loves her so I laugh while he is like #$*@ AMY. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(DoubleJ @ Feb 11 2008, 03:18 AM) *
I think the performances were spot on, and I think that even though I adore her, Beyonce has taken the hint that she needs to go away for awhile. Amy Winehouse's genuine surprise and excitement, is what winning an award should be all about. I also liked the fact that Kanye told them to shut the music off when he was talking about his mom.


yeah. Amy's reaction was genuine, and was kinda touching.
 
NoSex
post Feb 11 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #2616


in the reverb chamber.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,022
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 300,308



QUOTE(Steven @ Feb 10 2008, 10:05 PM) *
Rock music isn't nearly as common as it used to be. Even if they are the poster boys of rock music, I won't take that as a reason to dislike them. I like their music (most of it), but I also think that Dave Grohl was a better drummer than singer.


That's all good and dandy, but probably only if you listen to the radio.
Sure, I was being a bit hyperbolic. They don't absolutely and utterly suck, but they are definitely generic bores.
 
superstitious
post Feb 11 2008, 06:48 PM
Post #2617


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



I didn't watch them. I'm honestly out of touch with pretty much any modern music.
 
karmakiller
post Feb 11 2008, 11:03 PM
Post #2618


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



I didn't watch them, but I hope Amy Winehouse wasn't her scary stick-thin-big-hair-weird-teeth self.
 
YaGurlSukedMe2SL...
post Feb 13 2008, 03:34 AM
Post #2619


muhfucka yo mama's a bitch
******

Group: Banned
Posts: 1,461
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 506,674



Alicia Keys is fine as f**k, and thats just her looks, her voice daymn cuhh.
 

105 Pages V  « < 103 104 105
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: