Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
TKD Team T-shirt
digitalfragrance
post Dec 12 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #1


Adobe Addict
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,237
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 113,043



I was commissioned this by my Taekwondo Master... our gym has a tournament team called the "Gold Team." So yeah, all T-shirt colors are interchangeable according to his tastes, but I wanted you to see all of the options. I personally like dark gray the best.

Design 1

Design 2

Design 3
 
Relentless
post Dec 13 2007, 02:15 AM
Post #2


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



I like the design overall. Not sure about the back but still, it looks great!

I wonder how it looks like when it's actually made.
 
arcanum
post Dec 13 2007, 03:17 AM
Post #3


:)
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,636
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 34,459



That looks awesome, Rachael. I like everything about it.
 
technics
post Dec 15 2007, 01:10 PM
Post #4


sugar and spice
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 769
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 596,477



I really like the design on the front. It was kind of hard for me to tell what was on the back. Overall, I really like it. (:
 
digitalfragrance
post Dec 26 2007, 03:45 PM
Post #5


Adobe Addict
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,237
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 113,043



Thanks guys :)
I've added a new design.
 
YourSuperior
post Dec 26 2007, 04:23 PM
Post #6


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



Whoa Rachael! You've come a long way! I love the second design, but they both look good. _smile.gif
 
Detective
post Dec 26 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #7


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,291
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 503,024



I want one!
 
digitalfragrance
post Dec 27 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #8


Adobe Addict
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,237
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 113,043



Haha thanks everyone :)
Third (and last, I hope) design is up. I personally like this one the best, but I'm struggling on the T-shirt color... at least I'm not making that decision.

 
Amandaxownsx3
post Dec 28 2007, 10:57 AM
Post #9


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 604,610



i love the design
i do tkd too
i think the red
shirt looks the best
 
digitalfragrance
post Dec 28 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #10


Adobe Addict
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,237
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 113,043



^ Cool! How long have you been doing taekwondo?

Well, my Master just emailed me and scratched red T-shirt color, but he still hasn't made a decision on the design or slogan.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: