outta my head., possble new div. first div in a while. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
outta my head., possble new div. first div in a while. |
Dec 26 2007, 12:10 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 125 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 455,453 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 12:50 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Froggie! Woof woof. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,423 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,146 |
...I don't see anything?
|
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 12:56 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Resource Center Tyrant ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,263 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,306 |
I know other people may like this type of style, but this layout is so, so busy to me that it's overwhelming and obnoxious. I probably wouldn't bother to read anything the person has to say on this page. Too many colors, and it's too much "in your face."
Wow, yeah, I would never revisit if someone had this layout. Not sure if you'd even bother to clean it up, but breaking up the sections a little bit more would be helpful, and to clearly, in bold, big, non-bubbly words, point out the different sections. |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 01:15 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,815 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 423,396 |
The banner's the only part I like. The content area looks messy and inconsistent. Try to use a sleeker font, if you know what I mean. :] But yeah, I love the craziness and colors of the banner.
|
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 01:47 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
Uhhh... Where is it?
|
|
|
|
Dec 26 2007, 12:45 PM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 125 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 455,453 |
i fixed the image
so now ppl can see it. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |