Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
outta my head., possble new div. first div in a while.
shorty_d09
post Dec 26 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,453



 
TheSpoon
post Dec 26 2007, 12:50 AM
Post #2


Froggie! Woof woof. :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,423
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,146



...I don't see anything?
 
MissHygienic
post Dec 26 2007, 12:56 AM
Post #3


Resource Center Tyrant
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,263
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,306



I know other people may like this type of style, but this layout is so, so busy to me that it's overwhelming and obnoxious. I probably wouldn't bother to read anything the person has to say on this page. Too many colors, and it's too much "in your face."

Wow, yeah, I would never revisit if someone had this layout. Not sure if you'd even bother to clean it up, but breaking up the sections a little bit more would be helpful, and to clearly, in bold, big, non-bubbly words, point out the different sections.
 
markmejia
post Dec 26 2007, 01:15 AM
Post #4


Senior Member
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,815
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 423,396



The banner's the only part I like. The content area looks messy and inconsistent. Try to use a sleeker font, if you know what I mean. :] But yeah, I love the craziness and colors of the banner.
 
Relentless
post Dec 26 2007, 01:47 AM
Post #5


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



Uhhh... Where is it?
 
shorty_d09
post Dec 26 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,453



i fixed the image
so now ppl can see it.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: