Log In · Register

 
How Come, Finding Friend ID
Prophet
post Nov 25 2007, 01:21 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 592,058



How come when I put one of your layouts on my myspace, No one can commet it my myspace then ?
 

Posts in this topic
Prophet   How Come   Nov 25 2007, 01:21 AM
Prophet   Where do I get the friend Id thing ?   Nov 25 2007, 03:28 AM
sweetasphyxia   moved to myspace support.   Nov 25 2007, 04:40 AM
Prophet   Ok...   Nov 25 2007, 04:49 AM
sweetasphyxia   you should look in the FAQ's before asking que...   Nov 25 2007, 06:38 AM
S-Majere   Screenshot of your Friend ID   Nov 25 2007, 12:03 PM
tungmyBANANA   click to enlarge   Nov 25 2007, 03:12 PM
Da1nonlyjon   Just Go to your Profile And "right CLick...   Nov 25 2007, 05:12 PM
Prophet   Thanks everyone. But I probably still won't ge...   Nov 26 2007, 12:46 AM
S-Majere   You're joking. What's not to get?   Nov 26 2007, 05:00 AM


Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: