Log In · Register

 
21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Worst Movie EVER
superficial
post Nov 10 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #451


YUNJAESU<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,291
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,275



^ Possibly because they're like the Plastics, maybe?

Good Luck Chuck. Other than Jessica Alba in it, it sucked like hell.
 
livwho
post Nov 10 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #452


Senior Member
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,801
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 568,102



QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Nov 10 2007, 10:32 PM) *
Really? Why?


Because they like LL and Rachel whatsherface. They're just being immature freshmen. pinch.gif
 
tokyo-rose
post Nov 10 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #453


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(aestheticYOU @ Nov 10 2007, 11:46 PM) *
Because they like LL and Rachel whatsherface. They're just being immature freshmen. pinch.gif

Rachel McAdams. She is quite pretty, though.

We're getting off-topic, so I'll stop posting about Mean Girls. XD.gif
 
livwho
post Nov 10 2007, 11:51 PM
Post #454


Senior Member
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,801
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 568,102



There we go. I'm terrible with names.

We'll quit now. C:
 
vehvih
post Nov 11 2007, 03:45 AM
Post #455


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,133



The Villager? Awful???
I guess you people are expecting the get scared the fck out, but hey:

Content > Entertainment
REMEMBER THAT.
But if the purpose of the story is to entertain, then that film sure does suck balls.

Not Another Teen Movie and Epic Movie SUCK the most.
Their purpose is to entertain.
And they're using supposedly the Hollywood culture to make fun of.
It's not even satire (maybe on some, just itsy bitsy parts of it).
It's just pure mockery.
And if they even gonna use satire, what the hell CAN they even say?
 
xoxoxx
post Nov 11 2007, 04:10 AM
Post #456


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,450
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 98,407



The Curse Of The Golden Flower,

I only watched it because Jay Chou was in it, but it sucked!
 
popoberry
post Nov 11 2007, 11:15 AM
Post #457


=)
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 335
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 535,989



FEEL THE NOISE. OMG THAT MOVIE HAD NO POINT TO IT I CANT BELIEVE I WATCHED IT c]:
 
tokyo-rose
post Nov 11 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #458


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(vehvih @ Nov 11 2007, 03:45 AM) *
Not Another Teen Movie and Epic Movie SUCK the most.

Yeah, I heard that Epic Movie is pretty bad. I didn't want to see it.

QUOTE(popoberry @ Nov 11 2007, 11:15 AM) *
FEEL THE NOISE. OMG THAT MOVIE HAD NO POINT TO IT I CANT BELIEVE I WATCHED IT c]:

I've never heard of it. How old is it?
 
popoberry
post Nov 11 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #459


=)
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 335
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 535,989



QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Nov 11 2007, 10:15 AM) *
I've never heard of it. How old is it?


its not that old it came out like in september or october of this year =)
 
Amaranthus
post Nov 11 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #460


Fellatio.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,122
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,775



Yeah it looked stupid.
There are already a milliion other things out there like that.
 
popoberry
post Nov 11 2007, 02:21 PM
Post #461


=)
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 335
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 535,989



QUOTE(Bishinobi @ Nov 11 2007, 11:20 AM) *
Yeah it looked stupid.
There are already a milliion other things out there like that.


VERRRY TRUE
 
Peanups
post Nov 11 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #462


Look Up.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 447
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 73,230



The Fountain,,,

maybe not the dumbest movie,
but definitely one of the weirdest.
 
superficial
post Nov 11 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #463


YUNJAESU<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,291
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,275



QUOTE(popoberry @ Nov 11 2007, 08:15 AM) *
FEEL THE NOISE. OMG THAT MOVIE HAD NO POINT TO IT I CANT BELIEVE I WATCHED IT c]:


Is that the one with J-Lo as the Producer or Director or whatever?

I didn't like Epic Movie either. It was horrible, and it tried to make Narnia look funny and stupid, but it failed miserably. I still love Narnia, but it could get incredibly boring at some points of it. I didn't really like You Got Served because of the incredibly boring drama they had... not that juicy. But I liked when they danced. Bad choreography though.
 
StandardEdition
post Nov 11 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #464


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



DATE MOVIE!!!
its so retarted!
And all the scary movies after the first two!
 
NoSex
post Nov 12 2007, 12:17 AM
Post #465


in the reverb chamber.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,022
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 300,308



QUOTE(Peanups @ Nov 11 2007, 08:35 PM) *
The Fountain,,,

maybe not the dumbest movie,
but definitely one of the weirdest.


The Fountain isn't weird, it's just completely and utterly devoid of intellect and forcefully pretentious despite this. It's just trash.
 
xtwitchyx
post Nov 12 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #466


-i-twitch-
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 544,541



I think I'd have to say that the worst movies I have seen are indeed the Harry Potter ones. I can't stand Harry Potter. Another one would be The Mothman Prophecies. Stupidest f**king movie ever. I'd say that one is more stupid than the Harry Potter ones. Then I'd also have to say that movies like Honey, Save The Last Dance, and whatever other movies related to those are indeed always gay to watch. I hate it when my nieces want to watch a movie like that.

I did think Jason VS Freddy was hilarious though. It was another one of those movies that was so stupid, it just had to be funny. But it still doesn't beat out The Evil Dead movies. I heard there was going to be a movie with Jason, Freddy, and Ash. I think that whole idea died down, I haven't heard much more about it. I should check the Bruce Campbell website again sometime.
 
StandardEdition
post Nov 12 2007, 12:25 AM
Post #467


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



QUOTE(xtwitchyx @ Nov 12 2007, 12:23 AM) *
I think I'd have to say that the worst movies I have seen are indeed the Harry Potter ones. I can't stand Harry Potter. Another one would be The Mothman Prophecies. Stupidest f**king movie ever. I'd say that one is more stupid than the Harry Potter ones. Then I'd also have to say that movies like Honey, Save The Last Dance, and whatever other movies related to those are indeed always gay to watch. I hate it when my nieces want to watch a movie like that.

I did think Jason VS Freddy was hilarious though. It was another one of those movies that was so stupid, it just had to be funny. But it still doesn't beat out The Evil Dead movies. I heard there was going to be a movie with Jason, Freddy, and Ash. I think that whole idea died down, I haven't heard much more about it. I should check the Bruce Campbell website again sometime.

wow i think time just stopped.
How can you say that hp is maazzing!!!
Mothman is stupid but hp!!
NOOOOOOOO!!!
 
Jennifer
post Nov 12 2007, 01:53 AM
Post #468


<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,369
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 539,187



Chicken Little rofl1.gif

I was young when I saw it and even then I hated it. And I loved those kind of movies.
 
vehvih
post Nov 12 2007, 02:16 AM
Post #469


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 604
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,133



What's that movie called? The movie title has the word America in it.. James Franco stars in it and he's like a pilot fighting against the Nazis in France with other American pilots. &oh boy THAT MOVIE WAS IRRITATING.
 
xtwitchyx
post Nov 12 2007, 03:53 AM
Post #470


-i-twitch-
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 544,541



QUOTE(pureimaginationx23 @ Nov 11 2007, 11:25 PM) *
wow i think time just stopped.
How can you say that hp is maazzing!!!
Mothman is stupid but hp!!
NOOOOOOOO!!!


I don't know... Harry Potter just didn't do it for me. I think if it wouldn;t have been for all of the annoying pushing about how great it is, I may have liked HP better.
 
holdinon2me
post Nov 12 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #471


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 585,553



28 DAYS LATER WAS TERRIBLE!
 
StandardEdition
post Nov 12 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #472


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



QUOTE(xtwitchyx @ Nov 12 2007, 03:53 AM) *
I don't know... Harry Potter just didn't do it for me. I think if it wouldn;t have been for all of the annoying pushing about how great it is, I may have liked HP better.

lol well it is your opinion. idrc.
 
S-Majere
post Nov 12 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #473


Addict
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,918
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 538,522



QUOTE(holdinon2me @ Nov 12 2007, 01:46 PM) *
28 DAYS LATER WAS TERRIBLE!


No way! This is one of my all-time favorites. laugh.gif

The acting, the plot, the soundtrack, the deserted streets of London and the sheer grit of it - love it.

I do agree with twitchy on Harry Potter though. I have a sort of thing where if I see Daniel Radcliffe on my TV, I get splinters from his wooden acting.
 
StandardEdition
post Nov 12 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #474


You're awful, I love you!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 514,546



QUOTE(holdinon2me @ Nov 12 2007, 01:46 PM) *
28 DAYS LATER WAS TERRIBLE!

wow are you serious.
This movie was amzzing and so was 28 weeks later.
I cant believe I missed this lol
 
AThorpedo
post Nov 13 2007, 03:48 AM
Post #475


rarararar
***

Group: Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Sep 2007
Member No: 577,738



Transformers is easily within my top 5 most hated movies. I'm not entirely sure what to believe in now, knowing that this movie not only exists but also knowing that so many people love this movie.

$147 million budget. That $147 million could have been put into something like universal health care or, like, 5 good movies. f**k.
 

21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: