Fav Anime, wat do u like best? |
![]() ![]() |
Fav Anime, wat do u like best? |
Oct 5 2007, 12:32 PM
Post
#251
|
|
![]() Luv u ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 24 Joined: May 2007 Member No: 527,401 |
I love Bleach
|
|
|
|
Oct 5 2007, 12:33 PM
Post
#252
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
You forgot DIGIMON!!!
|
|
|
|
Oct 5 2007, 12:37 PM
Post
#253
|
|
![]() Luv u ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 24 Joined: May 2007 Member No: 527,401 |
|
|
|
|
Oct 5 2007, 01:19 PM
Post
#254
|
|
![]() Lurker. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,161 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,851 |
For sure Bleach. Naruto is pretty good. I like the Deathnote Manga, so I'm pretty sure that the anime is just as good.
they should be added to the choices. |
|
|
|
Oct 5 2007, 01:22 PM
Post
#255
|
|
![]() cB Assassin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 10,147 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,672 |
Outlaw Star
Gundam Wing Cowboy Bebop Naruto Bleach Final Fantasy: Unlimited Full Metal Alchemist Love Hina |
|
|
|
Oct 5 2007, 10:01 PM
Post
#256
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 299 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 457,013 |
Rurouni Kenshin
Outlaw Star Card Captors Sailor Moon Tenchi Muyo Yuyu Hakusho Sadly none of these are on TV anymore...not for me at least. |
|
|
|
Oct 5 2007, 10:03 PM
Post
#257
|
|
![]() isketchaholic ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,977 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 516,154 |
samurai champloo
|
|
|
|
Oct 19 2007, 10:54 PM
Post
#258
|
|
![]() ALLISON ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 3,372 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 310,259 |
Deathnote got boring after L died
|
|
|
|
Oct 22 2007, 01:13 PM
Post
#259
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 336 Joined: Dec 2003 Member No: 152 |
akira was just brilliant
|
|
|
|
Nov 1 2007, 02:49 PM
Post
#260
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 213 Joined: Sep 2007 Member No: 571,860 |
I wonder if it's obvious which one i like the most, lol
|
|
|
|
Nov 24 2007, 10:03 PM
Post
#261
|
|
|
bleh ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 47 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,872 |
naruto
|
|
|
|
Dec 20 2007, 10:03 PM
Post
#262
|
|
![]() ^_^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,141 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 91,466 |
Initial D
Samurai Champuru Devil May Cry Gungrave |
|
|
|
Dec 20 2007, 10:47 PM
Post
#263
|
|
![]() Fellatio. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,122 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 511,775 |
Outlaw Star
Samurai Champloo InuYasha Tenchi Muyo/Universe/In Tokyo Dragonball/Z/GT Pokemon Sailor Moon Rurouni Kenshin Naruto .Hack//SIGN YuYu Hakusho |
|
|
|
Dec 22 2007, 11:53 AM
Post
#264
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 307 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 598,634 |
My mos def favorite is Paranoia Agent. I could watch all the episodes multiple times and I still discover something new.
Next would have to be Naruto, but I can't forget about InuYasha. I remember I discovered that show in the summer of 5th grade. |
|
|
|
Jan 3 2008, 07:53 PM
Post
#265
|
|
![]() I am a ninja. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 310 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 605,151 |
Naruto and Death Note.
|
|
|
|
Mar 9 2008, 01:37 PM
Post
#266
|
|
![]() xXBuDeBuAiXx ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 59 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 605,058 |
Haha I've only seen a few of the animes posted on here >_< I've heard of all of them but never actually watched them. So therefor my favorite anime isn't on this list but I think my favorite would have to be Samurai Champloo or Spiral
|
|
|
|
Mar 13 2008, 03:34 PM
Post
#267
|
|
|
i'm susan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 13,875 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,029 |
I could've voted for OTHERS. But I wanted to at least vote which anime there, so I voted for Inuyasha. It's okay anime, I used to love it back then. But since new anime started coming out, I started to love them more such as Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Cardcaptor Sakura, RahXephon, Eureka Seven, and... currently loving
Hayate Mo Gotoku (Hayate the Combat Butler): Funny anime, kind of move into different story but still I love it a lot!! Nagi the Milady and Hayate such a cute couple even though he doesn't have feelings for her o__o;; And I like Maria's character, the maid girl she's so pretty! First the anime was confusing, but I got to understand it more! |
|
|
|
Mar 14 2008, 12:33 AM
Post
#268
|
|
![]() creepy heather ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,208 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 41,580 |
ive been watching death note on and off..i can never find the time to follow an anime w/o spending money on it or having to spend two days downloading subbed episodes lol
|
|
|
|
Mar 14 2008, 12:34 AM
Post
#269
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 115 Joined: Mar 2008 Member No: 628,760 |
Bleach, Devil May Cry.
|
|
|
|
Mar 16 2008, 04:19 PM
Post
#270
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 122 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 463,939 |
S-cry-ed
duhh.. oh, and bleach |
|
|
|
Mar 21 2008, 08:49 PM
Post
#271
|
|
![]() Comatose Prodigy ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 114 Joined: Mar 2008 Member No: 630,536 |
Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, FLCL, Sailor Moon...and Shin-chan because it's stupid.
|
|
|
|
Mar 23 2008, 12:38 AM
Post
#272
|
|
![]() nuuMoxi ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Mar 2008 Member No: 626,915 |
DOOD!!!!
LOVELESS and aslo SAILOR MOON |
|
|
|
Mar 23 2008, 12:41 AM
Post
#273
|
|
![]() isketchaholic ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,977 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 516,154 |
bleach for nel, champloo of course
|
|
|
|
Mar 27 2008, 04:03 PM
Post
#274
|
|
![]() Vae Victis ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,423 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 460,227 |
Fist of the North Star, Hajime No Ippo, Dragonball/DBZ, and the Street Fighter II movie.
|
|
|
|
Mar 30 2008, 12:08 AM
Post
#275
|
|
![]() /人◕‿‿◕人\ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,283 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 602,927 |
FLCLFTW
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |