Log In · Register

 
18 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
grey's anatomy
HakunaMatata
post Oct 4 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #201


Home is where your rump rests!
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,235
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,969



^I knowww! Burkina = throb.gif

IZZIE GET FCK OUT OF GEORGE'S LOVE LIFE.

Love ya lots, just not with him. Ever.
 
annalucky
post Oct 5 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #202


Lurker.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,161
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,851



^rofl, true.

Was watching it, now I'm like totally distracted. She seems so agitated though. =(
 
dustbunny
post Oct 5 2007, 06:34 PM
Post #203


isketchaholic
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,977
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 516,154



oh my god, last night's episode... *bites nails.

I honestly love this show; there is so much more to it than just hot doctors having sex. There was...so much substance and emotion and just everything and just wow..it's going to be on my mind for a while.

 
Jennifer
post Oct 5 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #204


<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,369
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 539,187



I stopped watching Grey's after.. ugh whatever season it was, when Denny died while they were at that ball thing.

For some reason I was really excited for it to come back but I never watched it again pinch.gif

Oh how I regret it
 
HakunaMatata
post Oct 5 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #205


Home is where your rump rests!
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,235
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,969



Last night's episode was SO much better than last week's. Must be the presence of Momma' Burke.

But yoooooooooo, new Grey is hailaz hotter than old Grey.

Move on, McDreamy, move on!
 
superstitious
post Oct 28 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #206


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



Anyone else still watching this show? LOL

And what's wrong with Gizzie? I don't understand why so many hate the idea of George/Izzie. I think they're adorable.
 
HakunaMatata
post Oct 28 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #207


Home is where your rump rests!
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,235
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,969



^I always thought of them having a this brother/sister relationship and when they had sex....*shivers*
 
technicolour
post Oct 28 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #208


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



Does anyone else still find the whole idea of Izzy and George dating, making babies, still just really really gross? I mean, come on, all Izzy has to do is make Alex forget about Ava and then BAM! Thats a good couple right there.

But Oh my gosh. GIZZY = Ew.
 
arghrawr
post Oct 28 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #209


Communication breakdown.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 552,691



Dear God, we have names for the couples now???
AHHH
So out of the loop.
Alex and Ava are so good together though! And Lexi is indeed hotter than Meradith, but I don't think I'm ready for him to jump her bones yet.
 
dustbunny
post Oct 28 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #210


isketchaholic
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,977
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 516,154



TRICK OR TREATING FOR EARS! _smile.gif
 
HakunaMatata
post Oct 29 2007, 12:15 AM
Post #211


Home is where your rump rests!
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,235
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,969



QUOTE(sourire @ Oct 28 2007, 07:51 PM) *
Dear God, we have names for the couples now???
Oh, honey, you never heard of Burktina?
 
dustbunny
post Oct 29 2007, 01:40 AM
Post #212


isketchaholic
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,977
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 516,154



evex?

alva?
 
*jeanna*
post Nov 1 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #213





Guest






so glad that show is crashing in the ratings :D
 
superstitious
post Nov 1 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #214


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



QUOTE(jeanna @ Nov 1 2007, 12:23 PM) *
so glad that show is crashing in the ratings :D

Why? For the most part is a pretty entertaining show.
 
*jeanna*
post Nov 1 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #215





Guest






QUOTE(superstitious @ Nov 1 2007, 12:24 PM) *
Why? For the most part is a pretty entertaining show.

it's too 'women sitting around eating tubs of ice cream while crying because they are single' type of show.
 
superstitious
post Nov 1 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #216


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



LOL, ok. Hmm. Don't care much for ice-cream, rarely cry during tv series and LOVE being single. :P

But hey, to each their own.
 
HakunaMatata
post Nov 1 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #217


Home is where your rump rests!
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,235
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,969



....but at one point, every single of them were taken. mellow.gif
 
hypnotique
post Nov 1 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #218


Live long and prosper.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 5,525
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 478,024



Tonights episode was...Interesting..
 
technicolour
post Nov 1 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #219


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



I Still think George/Izzy = sick.gif

ROFL @ her breakdown at the end though
 
hypnotique
post Nov 1 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #220


Live long and prosper.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 5,525
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 478,024



Yeah I was like
"what the f**k was that for???? STFU and go to bed.."
 
superstitious
post Nov 9 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #221


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



Grey's is sort of sucking this season.

I know that many of you don't like the Gizzie pairing, and that's fine. The thing is, Shonda (I think that's her name), the producer is just going with audiences are saying. She even admitted that she had to revamp the pairing because some people didn't like it. LAME.

This is why I miss Joss Whedon on TV. He wrote with the story in mind and didn't cater to an audience whim.

If anything is gross, it's MerDer. Sure, the chemistry is there but the drug has gone bad. Move on or something.

Oh and Alex and Mer's sister. Stupid. He was better off with Izzie anyway. (Which tells you that I'm not necessarily a Gizzie shipper, I just think that it's retarded how it's being written).
 
HakunaMatata
post Nov 10 2007, 04:25 AM
Post #222


Home is where your rump rests!
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,235
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,969



I just want MerDer to stay together and stop having problems. PLEASE just stop having problems.

Aaaaand I doubt the Alex+Lexi will work outside of the sex. Neither seem to want anything more, anyway; as opposed to when Alex and Izzy, where even when they started with sex, you just knew they'd work outside of that, too.

WAAAAHHH BRING ISIAH WASHINGTON BACK. I get it. He's a racist a-hole. BUT I LOVE BURKTINA. They just worked. And the fact that he left made absofckinglutely no sense. None.

QUOTE(superstitious @ Nov 9 2007, 09:30 AM) *
Grey's is sort of sucking this season.

I know that many of you don't like the Gizzie pairing, and that's fine. The thing is, Shonda (I think that's her name), the producer is just going with audiences are saying. She even admitted that she had to revamp the pairing because some people didn't like it. LAME.
Yes, it is. Part of me wants to cry.

But Shonda's been doing that all series. Before, I think, she was able to put the the show's needs before the audience's [Denny] but ehhh, we'll see about Gizzie (hehehe, every time I read it, I think of a gizzard :x ), I for one am glad she's "re-vamping" the couple, but I can't see them breaking up, not with ALL the build-up there's been.


 
superstitious
post Nov 12 2007, 04:15 PM
Post #223


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



^ That's the thing. I understand, completely them not working out. I just think it's really cheap how they're currently being portrayed. It's an insult to the build up of last season.
 
superstitious
post Nov 16 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #224


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



Hi again. :P

Yeah, still not pleased with the show. The cast dynamic is just off. I don't know if it's because Burke and McDreamy's wife is off now or what.
 
HakunaMatata
post Nov 23 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #225


Home is where your rump rests!
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,235
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,969



I am SO surprised Diana hasn't come in here screaming that her celeb crush's artery exploded last night.

It was naaaaaaaaasty but awesome.
 

18 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: