hi |
hi |
Oct 11 2007, 01:45 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() orly? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 22 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 412,850 |
new here, heh.. not sure what to say. my name's Mike, I'm a pretty simple person. That's about it.
|
|
|
|
elzombie hi Oct 11 2007, 01:45 AM
alovesopure Whoa, you look like Jesus (if thats really you?). ... Oct 11 2007, 01:49 AM
elzombie Hi Kara I hear that alot, most of my family just... Oct 11 2007, 02:04 AM
RememberTheForgotten Hey Mike. I'm Kristi.
Welcome...and hows it... Oct 11 2007, 03:28 AM
jammylise Hi...Mike..i'm Janibel.
Welcome to cB, happy p... Oct 11 2007, 07:00 AM
alovesopure QUOTE(elzombie @ Oct 11 2007, 03:04 AM) H... Oct 11 2007, 12:19 PM
Synesthesia Welcome to cB, Mike! I'm Cristy.
Enjoy yo... Oct 11 2007, 03:15 PM
PINKLollyPOP hey mike... i'm amber.
and i love you hair.
yo... Oct 11 2007, 03:18 PM
ChadDevil welcome to cB post and have fun Oct 11 2007, 09:43 PM
Dianavontease Welcome to createblog.
Im diana.Feel free to PM me... Oct 14 2007, 08:50 PM
MissFits Nice to meet you, Mike. I'm Krystal! Oct 14 2007, 09:27 PM
RogueVanity Hi Mike
Wow, you do look a bit like Jesus! Ha... Oct 15 2007, 04:16 AM
xtwitchyx Hello Mike. Do you like eggs? Oct 15 2007, 06:15 AM
elzombie hi everyone
QUOTE(xtwitchyx @ Oct 15 2007, ... Oct 15 2007, 11:48 PM![]() ![]() |