Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
So this has to be my 20th time doing this.
*exhilaration*
post Oct 4 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #1





Guest






OK. So I haven't posted in MONTHS.
My name is Shelby. Been a member since 2004.
Formally known as msz_dork_angel or slammin shelby.

Whichever you remember. Anyway. 16. New Jersey. Sarcastic.
I stopped posting because except for like 5 people everyone else was a whiny little bitch. But it seems pretty normal-ish for now. So I'm back. For now.



What's good.
 
annalucky
post Oct 4 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #2


Lurker.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,161
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,851



I remember seeing you around the forums some time ago! I think hollywoodpink's pictures remind me of you.. hm.

Welcome back to cB! I'm Anna.

And watch out for Tung, he's one of the those whiny people. =)
 
tokyo-rose
post Oct 5 2007, 04:51 AM
Post #3


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



I remember your username. Welcome back to cB. I'm Cristy.
 
ChadDevil
post Oct 8 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #4


eat your heart out !
****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 193
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,306



haha everything is good a lot has changed since 2004
 
*Insurmountable*
post Oct 9 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #5





Guest






Awe I remember you! Welcome Back Shelby! wave.gif

I'm Holly, if you don't remember pinch.gif Hope you stay around longer and don't leave! Happy posting _smile.gif
 
*Moderator*
post Oct 9 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #6





Guest






ohmy.gif SHELBY! I don't know if you remember me, I'm Jane. Its good to have you back. Hope to see you around!
 
*karmakiller*
post Oct 9 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #7





Guest






Omg, Shelby hug.gif I rememberrrrr you. But I'm pretty sure you don't remember me, soooo, I'm Dee wave.gif Stay a while? yeah?
 
*IVIike*
post Oct 10 2007, 04:30 PM
Post #8





Guest






Welcome Back... I'm Mike _smile.gif
 
Kay-
post Oct 10 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #9


BANG
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 394
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 565,234



Wel come back, m'dear!
I'm Peyton or you can call me Kay.
 
*alovesopure*
post Oct 10 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #10





Guest






Shelbbbyy! wave.gif I saw your post in member's photos and I was like "YAY! SHELBY IS BACK"

But then I forgot to reply. _unsure.gif

haha oh well. Welcome back!
 
iDecay
post Oct 10 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #11


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



CGH. Ily. throb.gif
 
Smoogrish
post Oct 11 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #12


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,459
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 328,021



I remember seeing you around. I'm Andie. wave.gif
 
Dianavontease
post Oct 14 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #13


Death is kinky.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 155
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 583,172



welcome back to cB.
Im diana!
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: