Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
hola my new friends
calisto12345
post Oct 5 2007, 12:47 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Oct 2007
Member No: 580,491



just joined here...not sure what to do really. you can see my yuwie account at
www.yuwie.com/nebulator_2000
best way to get a hold of me and get to know me
if you wanna do it yourself, a new social networking website that pays its users follow the link below. don't be confused, the link is for my friend cause we live together and she's a good friend...if you join under her just go to her profile and you will see me on her top friends. I hope to be able to meet new people

-Dani'el

Link removed. No advertising. - davinci
 
annalucky
post Oct 5 2007, 12:57 PM
Post #2


Lurker.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,161
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,851



Hey, Welcome to cB.I've never heard of yuwie..it is like facebook.

But, i hope you stay active and post a lot. Btw, is the link there advertising?
 
jammylise
post Oct 5 2007, 01:29 PM
Post #3


I am not afraid, I was born for this.
*****

Group: Official Member
Posts: 805
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 565,063



Damn yo, STOP f**kin' advertising and posting multiple ass posts


anyways. welcome to cB damn yo.
 
tokyo-rose
post Oct 5 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Welcome to cB, I'm Cristy. Have fun here. :)
 
*Moderator*
post Oct 6 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #5





Guest






Hi there, Dani'el. I'm Jane. Nice to meet you. Welcome to Createblog! I hope to see you around the forums.
 
ChadDevil
post Oct 8 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #6


eat your heart out !
****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 193
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,306



hey and welcome to the forums
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: