My cB profile, simple as pie |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
My cB profile, simple as pie |
Sep 27 2007, 07:42 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
here, here, and here ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,301 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 206,103 |
|
|
|
|
Sep 27 2007, 07:58 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
It's really nice. Not a fan of the italic font type. It's simple but seems too plain?
And I'm already listening to this song on my iTunes. Haha. |
|
|
|
Sep 27 2007, 08:02 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
here, here, and here ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,301 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 206,103 |
It's really nice. Not a fan of the italic font type. It's simple but seems too plain? And I'm already listening to this song on my iTunes. Haha. Yeah... I know...It's hard to express myself on to a layout, describing myself . All I get is a plain layout and I don't know I like it simple I guess. I think I was inspired by the music video. |
|
|
|
Sep 27 2007, 08:03 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
Hey Aimee. I like your layout. Very nice. =}
|
|
|
|
Sep 27 2007, 11:06 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Oh Wow ... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 688 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 468,522 |
|
|
|
|
| *davinci* |
Sep 28 2007, 05:53 PM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
LOVE it. I like simple. :P I'm not fond of the italics either because with a small text size, it's harder to read. Maybe make the grey a little darker? Everything else is great though. :)
|
|
|
|
| *IVIike* |
Sep 28 2007, 09:03 PM
Post
#7
|
|
Guest |
I love it.. you did an awesome job
|
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 09:29 PM
Post
#8
|
|
|
here, here, and here ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,301 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 206,103 |
LOVE it. I like simple. :P I'm not fond of the italics either because with a small text size, it's harder to read. Maybe make the grey a little darker? Everything else is great though. :) Ok thanks for the input =]] ivike & tung- BTW: I don't have photoshop so I just used paint...sadness it's in my sister's laptop and I'm not able to use it =[ |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |