Kanye West blend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Kanye West blend |
Sep 24 2007, 06:05 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() What2Say? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 555,338 |
I was just experimenting. Tell me what you think.
I think it's a bit blurry and foggy looking. Kanye West I'm having trouble making my blends look clear. |
|
|
|
Sep 24 2007, 06:15 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
It looks really nice, however on some parts does look blurry. Try sharpening after you colorized it? Also, it could be the format? Is it Maximize .JPG? Try making it a .png file.
|
|
|
|
Sep 24 2007, 06:18 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() isketchaholic ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,977 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 516,154 |
LOL the floating heads are kind of scary, but it's still great overall..nice job
|
|
|
|
Sep 24 2007, 06:22 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() What2Say? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 555,338 |
Yeah, I was aware of that.
I chose to keep it there to look "unique" I guess. I know that won't happen again though! :) |
|
|
|
Sep 24 2007, 06:25 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Naomi loves you. Y'all may call me NaNa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,925 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 427,774 |
Yes save all your art to png
|
|
|
|
Sep 24 2007, 06:28 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() What2Say? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 555,338 |
Okay, I'll be sure to do that from now on.
Thanks! |
|
|
|
Sep 24 2007, 07:22 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() What2Say? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 555,338 |
|
|
|
|
Sep 24 2007, 07:23 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() I am not afraid, I was born for this. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 805 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 565,063 |
but, when sharpening, try using smartshapen or whatever its called i forgot on photoshop
|
|
|
|
| *themarkster* |
Sep 24 2007, 11:28 PM
Post
#9
|
|
Guest |
I can't see the difference between the original image and your improved blend. But I really like it; it's unique and creative. Although the popping-out heads look very funny. |
|
|
|
Sep 25 2007, 08:07 AM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() </Hayley> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 128 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 481,581 |
Nice =]
I love the colours. |
|
|
|
Sep 25 2007, 07:30 PM
Post
#11
|
|
|
nat-a-tat-tat ![]() ![]() Group: Validating Posts: 28 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 391,148 |
WOW!
so flippin hot. well done! |
|
|
|
Sep 27 2007, 04:52 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() What2Say? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 555,338 |
I can't see the difference between the original image and your improved blend. But I really like it; it's unique and creative. Although the popping-out heads look very funny. Okay, I'm embarrassed No more floating heads and no more extreme blur. How do you make blends extra clear looking without the trouble of blur or sharpen? |
|
|
|
Sep 27 2007, 06:44 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() I am not afraid, I was born for this. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 805 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 565,063 |
QUOTE Okay, I'm embarrassed I will try to do better though. No more floating heads and no more extreme blur. How do you make blends extra clear looking without the trouble of blur or sharpen? by sharpening the image using smart sharpen in PS |
|
|
|
| *themarkster* |
Sep 27 2007, 10:23 PM
Post
#14
|
|
Guest |
Okay, I'm embarrassed No more floating heads and no more extreme blur. How do you make blends extra clear looking without the trouble of blur or sharpen? Or you can duplicate the layer (maybe add a 3.0 gaussian blur to it), put it on top of the original, and set the blend mode to Overlay or something. Then play with its opacity. |
|
|
|
| *IVIike* |
Sep 28 2007, 09:08 PM
Post
#15
|
|
Guest |
I'm getting a bit annoyed with him... but i agree with the other, it need to be sharpened a bit
|
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 08:12 AM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() LOVE is our resistance ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 157 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 556,214 |
whenever my pictures turn out blurry, it's usually because i have stretched them out too far.
if that's the case with you, try making the entire image smaller-that way, you can save yourself with that. and i was going to reccomend the blur-overlay/screen idea, but i see that's been mentioned. |
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 02:15 PM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() What2Say? ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2007 Member No: 555,338 |
Okay, thanx everyone
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |