Log In · Register

 
10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mile run, mile
Jinny
post Jun 19 2007, 09:35 PM
Post #226


long time no CB.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,889
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 493,502



I got 7:42. I wish I was fasterrr
 
Gypsy Eyes
post Jun 19 2007, 09:39 PM
Post #227


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,025
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,051



QUOTE(voguelove @ Jun 19 2007, 09:22 PM) *

wait, what? maybe you meant 6:47?

That was like two years ago, I meant recently. Haha I'm not as in shape as I used to be laugh.gif I don't do track anymore.
 
beambitious
post Jun 19 2007, 09:39 PM
Post #228


I like it when it rains.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 836
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,294



My fastest time was 5:54 this past spring during track and field. I also play soccer so I like to run and build up the stamina in my legs. Arm strength? As of right now, not so much. whistling.gif
 
$$$ soul
post Jun 19 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #229


xkcd always
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 457
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 521,059



QUOTE(BrokenDream @ Mar 9 2006, 05:41 PM) *
Mile runs make me laugh. Hahaha. Hahaha.

Seriously. I'm a athlete and I have to run everyday. My fastest time running a mile is probably around 4 or 3 minutes.

I'm literally proud of myself. happy.gif

LOLLLLLLlllllllll that's such a load of BS. Isn't the fastest mile runner in the world just a little under 4 minutes or something?

And that goes for the rest of you. Unless you're a XC or track runner, it's almost impossible to run a mile under 5 or 6 minutes...Maybe our miles length are different or something but that DOES NOT happen here at my city.

I'm an athlete (really out of shape right now) and on average, it takes me and the entire team around 8 minutes to finish a mile. Fastest was only like around 7:30.
 
luxuriate
post Jun 20 2007, 08:20 AM
Post #230


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 93
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 529,111



Um I've known two black males who could run a mile in under 5.
Normally I've run my best times when I'm with friends, supperrrrr competitiveee
If you call yourself an athlete though and run an average of 8 minutes, you need to work out more.
 
voguelove
post Jun 22 2007, 06:06 PM
Post #231


i'm maggie =]
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,607
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 361,616



QUOTE(luxuriate @ Jun 20 2007, 06:20 AM) *
If you call yourself an athlete though and run an average of 8 minutes, you need to work out more.



wtf? im sorry, but i wouldnt believe that. there are other types of sports. dancing, gymnastics, etc. it's like theyre needing to run long distances all the time or anything.
 
Amaranthus
post Jun 22 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #232


Fellatio.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,122
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,775



QUOTE($$$ soul @ Jun 19 2007, 11:29 PM) *
LOLLLLLLlllllllll that's such a load of BS. Isn't the fastest mile runner in the world just a little under 4 minutes or something?

And that goes for the rest of you. Unless you're a XC or track runner, it's almost impossible to run a mile under 5 or 6 minutes...Maybe our miles length are different or something but that DOES NOT happen here at my city.

I'm an athlete (really out of shape right now) and on average, it takes me and the entire team around 8 minutes to finish a mile. Fastest was only like around 7:30.




You realize that your statement is very general? Who are you to tell others what they can and can't run and the qualifications necessary to reach a certain time? Get a clue Missy


By the way, my time was only like 10:38. I should get atleast 7 minutes but I'm almost anemic so I get tired much faster than most ppl. I have no stamina, which is a shame b/c Im an extremely fast runner.
 
JonnyMoseley
post Jun 24 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #233


Sex-Ed is a joke
***

Group: Member
Posts: 73
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 475,330



my fastest mile i ran in 5:12. yeah i was 2 place. and the other guy went on to the middle school nat track meet. i was so pissed. i could ave beat him too
 
jeSs1cA
post Jun 25 2007, 11:52 AM
Post #234


:)
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,234
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 146,496



my fastest mile time is 5:20. but i've ran crosscountry & track all my life.
 
anilfour7
post Jun 25 2007, 12:01 PM
Post #235


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 536,349



5:35
 
synthase
post Jun 25 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #236


ALLISON
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 3,372
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 310,259



6 flat
 
PINAYSTER
post Jun 26 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #237


x_pinaystyle_x
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 472
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 366,326



i think it was like 7 minutes
 
voguelove
post Jun 28 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #238


i'm maggie =]
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,607
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 361,616



QUOTE(brownsugar @ Jun 25 2007, 10:03 AM) *
..I ESPECIALLY think some of you are lying.


and i definitely have to agree with you.
 
EmoEyelinerx
post Jul 20 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #239


Hi, Im Brook.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,774
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 508,383



13 minutes lol, I walked the whole way.
 
miss kate x33
post Aug 28 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #240


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 60
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 401,996



my fastes is 6:14
 
Joss-eh-lime
post Sep 15 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #241


tell me more.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,798
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,640



mine was like... 9 minutes?
i dont know...im super slow.
 
magicfann
post Sep 19 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #242


CB's Forum Troll
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 926
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,142



my mile time is 5:49.
but its ok

because my swim mile is a 19:17 :D
 
shalalasusan
post Sep 22 2007, 01:58 PM
Post #243


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 168
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 568,187



7ish. I like running, but I only run during lacrosse season. :D
 
*IVIike*
post Sep 24 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #244





Guest






i got 6 something i think _unsure.gif
 
Jinny
post Sep 24 2007, 10:07 PM
Post #245


long time no CB.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,889
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 493,502



Had the mile run today sweating.gif
Got 7:03 thumbsup.gif I beat 7:42! (my old record)
 
ChadDevil
post Sep 25 2007, 01:41 PM
Post #246


eat your heart out !
****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 193
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,306



i hate pe just as much as you do you just have to have the right teacher like me haha
 
bballer89
post Sep 25 2007, 06:32 PM
Post #247


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 482,204



_dry.gif the mile isn't even that hard really i have asthma and i forgot my medicine that day and i was out of shape like I mean really out of shape and i ran it in 6:46
 
Jinny
post Sep 25 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #248


long time no CB.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,889
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 493,502



QUOTE(Jinny @ Sep 24 2007, 11:07 PM) *
Had the mile run today sweating.gif
Got 7:03 thumbsup.gif I beat 7:42! (my old record)


Had it again today and got 6:53 thumbsup.gif
 

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: