Avatar and Signature Game, v.11 |
![]() ![]() |
Avatar and Signature Game, v.11 |
Sep 18 2007, 08:21 PM
Post
#476
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 790 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 541,232 |
aww thanks. :)
8/10 8/10 |
|
|
|
Sep 21 2007, 12:07 AM
Post
#477
|
|
![]() livin up to the name. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,594 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 54,539 |
7/10
8/10 |
|
|
|
Sep 21 2007, 02:22 PM
Post
#478
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
|
|
|
|
Sep 23 2007, 09:31 PM
Post
#479
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 337 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 492,381 |
7.5/10
7.5/10 |
|
|
|
Sep 23 2007, 09:40 PM
Post
#480
|
|
![]() for SHIZZ. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 878 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 435,846 |
9/10
6/10. |
|
|
|
Sep 24 2007, 07:37 PM
Post
#481
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
5/10
7/10 |
|
|
|
Sep 25 2007, 06:09 AM
Post
#482
|
|
![]() in the reverb chamber. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,022 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 300,308 |
Avi - 2/10
Sig - 2.5/10 [You get the additional ".5" for your Heroes fandom. Otherwise, this is a rather icky set] |
|
|
|
Sep 25 2007, 02:54 PM
Post
#483
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
thats probably because you don't like Harry Potter or something like that. On the other hand if it just for the way they look quality wise that is because I don't have photo shop or paint shop pro.
and as for yours 3/10 3/10 that is because it reminds me of the blare witch project and I hate that movie because it gave me nightmares for two weeks. |
|
|
|
Sep 28 2007, 10:36 AM
Post
#484
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 659 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 494,019 |
and as for yours 3/10 3/10 [/size] that is because it reminds me of the blare witch project and I hate that movie because it gave me nightmares for two weeks.[/color][/font] Id give him nothing. It's less than zero. I'm not even gonna dignify his avatar and sig with a zero out of ten because that would just be paying it too much of a compliment. As for yours. 5/10 2/10 Too much red in your avatar, it looks depressing. And your sig is kind of jumbled around, just doesnt look very good. |
|
|
|
Sep 28 2007, 09:02 PM
Post
#485
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
5/10 2/10 Too much red in your avatar, it looks depressing. And your sig is kind of jumbled around, just doesnt look very good. well lets see have you ever seen Harry Potter or read the Harry Potter books Gryffindor houses' team colors are RED and gold that is why I choose that color. I think you should have related that to the fact that it is sopposed to have a Harry Potter theme! and your avatar is too dark I cant even make out what it is sopposed to be! ok I get that my Signature hase to many links but that is so people REALLY get to know me and what I am like just by looking at my sig and clicking the links to my myspace, Xanga ect. abd I DO love your signature it fits your CB name cute! A: 1/10 S: 9/10 |
|
|
|
Sep 28 2007, 10:00 PM
Post
#486
|
|
![]() well, if practice makes perfect then im relaxin at rehearsal ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 329 Joined: May 2007 Member No: 529,475 |
7/10
7/10 i think it's cool that u like harry potter & i think it's cool that u were able to find so much stuff about gryffindor (i spelled this without looking at ur sig, amazing right?) lol |
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 11:16 AM
Post
#487
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
THANK YOU!!!
I would give yours 8/10 cute picture of you and your friend 7/10 nice poses |
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 01:00 PM
Post
#488
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,586 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 531,256 |
I love yours! Harry Potter is great!
9/10 for both. |
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 01:04 PM
Post
#489
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 790 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 541,232 |
7/10
2/10 |
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 05:15 PM
Post
#490
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
|
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 05:16 PM
Post
#491
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 790 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 541,232 |
what's wrong with my banner??
7/10 7/10 |
|
|
|
Sep 29 2007, 06:38 PM
Post
#492
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
well there used to be that cute picture and now its gone my favorite signatures usually have graphics.
I miss the one with the multi colored lips. |
|
|
|
| *Steven* |
Sep 29 2007, 11:30 PM
Post
#493
|
|
Guest |
A: 7/10
S: 5/10, too busy |
|
|
|
Sep 30 2007, 11:19 AM
Post
#494
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
8/10
8/10 |
|
|
|
Oct 2 2007, 09:36 AM
Post
#495
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 659 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 494,019 |
well lets see have you ever seen Harry Potter or read the Harry Potter books Gryffindor houses' team colors are RED and gold that is why I choose that color. I think you should have related that to the fact that it is sopposed to have a Harry Potter theme! and your avatar is too dark I cant even make out what it is sopposed to be! ok I get that my Signature hase to many links but that is so people REALLY get to know me and what I am like just by looking at my sig and clicking the links to my myspace, Xanga ect. abd I DO love your signature it fits your CB name cute! A: 1/10 S: 9/10 Well, I would advise that you grow up and end your Harry Potter obsession because no one likes a fanatic. I used to be like you, except for me it was Dragonball Z. I think I was about 13 though. Im f**kin 20 now, and I cant stand DBZ. You wanna know why? Because I obsessed so much about it before. If you truly want to have a lasting likeness of those books, then quit obsessing over them. They're good books, but they'll be forgotten in 50 years. Give Stephen King 50 years after his death, no one will remember him. Read something with lasting purpose. Read a classic, or just find an interest on your own. I do that all the time. Go to the Salvation Army or a Goodwill and go to the books section. There are tons of books there, most of which are better than Harry Potter, for less than a dollar. It's worth the investment if you're serious about reading. If you want to continue to be annoying, by all means, read and re-read Harry Potter until you can brag to the few friends who will still be able to stomach your presence that you memorized every word of Harry Potter and the Half-Black Chick. 2/10 1/10 |
|
|
|
Oct 3 2007, 03:31 PM
Post
#496
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
I honesty don't care what you think about me and how I am in love with Harry Potter but I would like to point out that J.R.R. Tolkins the Lord of the rings and C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia are STILL famous today and that the Lord of the Rings trilogy movies made millions and that now Even Disney has reinvented Narnia for this generation so I am pretty sure that Harry Potter will last too. oh and at least I am still in touch with my inner child you on the other hand have lost that part of your soul completely because I have met a couple of forty year olds who LOVE Harry Potter too. Harry Potter isn't just for children IT IS FOR ALL AGES.
A: 1/10 S: 9/10 |
|
|
|
Oct 3 2007, 03:47 PM
Post
#497
|
|
![]() I'm Jc ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Mentor Posts: 13,619 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 437,556 |
^ calm down. i don't think anyones bashing ur sig and avatar because it's harry potter, it's because it's not that great looking. i love reading harry potter, but i don't love a bunch of shitty quality icons jumbled into signatures. BTW, when i think gryffindore i think of maroon, not bright red, it looks better too. just saying
2/10 4/10 |
|
|
|
Oct 3 2007, 03:50 PM
Post
#498
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
20/10
100/10 |
|
|
|
Oct 3 2007, 10:03 PM
Post
#499
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
9/10
8/10 |
|
|
|
Oct 3 2007, 10:30 PM
Post
#500
|
|
![]() stop staring >_> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 497 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 455,389 |
6/10
8/10 |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |