Log In · Register

 
21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21  
Closed TopicStart new topic
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion."
KayleighKins
post Sep 12 2007, 08:14 PM
Post #501


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



QUOTE(trebory6 @ Sep 12 2007, 08:20 PM) *
And as for Age, Stephanie Meyers doesn't understand the concept of "movie magic". For example, in the hit T.V. series "Kyle XY", 24 year old Matt Dallas plays a 17 year old Kyle. And it's 100% completely believable. Its all because of movie magic. It CAN be pulled off perfectly. Age doesn't count.
And yes, I know I already posted that.


Alright already, we get it. And I'm sure she understands the concept, maybe she just doesn't like the concept. Maybe she wants her actors to be how they are in her book and her mind without magicking anything.
 
tokyo-rose
post Sep 12 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #502


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(trebory6 @ Sep 12 2007, 04:47 PM) *
heres some stuff that I made for the Gaspard Ulliel Petition: (and if you havent already signed it, SIGN IT!

Welcome, Rob. :D Nice banners you made there; I'll definitely sign! I love how you made Gaspard's eyes gold like Edward's. <3
 
lovefooled
post Sep 12 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #503


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



So, I'm watching season three of The OC and Ryan Donowho (aka Johnny Harper) looks a lot like Gaspard.
 
*Michelle*
post Sep 12 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #504





Guest






QUOTE(lovefooled @ Sep 12 2007, 09:59 PM) *
So, I'm watching season three of The OC and Ryan Donowho (aka Johnny Harper) looks a lot like Gaspard.


Oh, wow.. he does... haha. That kid (Johnny) is so messed up >_<
 
KayleighKins
post Sep 12 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #505


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



Heeey, actually, not bad. Cut his hair and he'd be good.
 
trebory6
post Sep 13 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #506


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 557,883



QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Sep 12 2007, 06:21 PM) *
Welcome, Rob. :D Nice banners you made there; I'll definitely sign! I love how you made Gaspard's eyes gold like Edward's. <3


THANKS! Yeah, im glad to be a part of the forums now. lol

But anyways, I was wondering also, May I have a list of every candidate that people want to portray Edward in the movie please? Because I just want to get a feel of how many people want Gaspard and how many otherwise.

And then I will start a Poll! =]
 
omgomgKATHY
post Sep 13 2007, 05:35 PM
Post #507


for SHIZZ.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 878
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 435,846



Gaspard all the way!
 
breakingdawn
post Sep 13 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #508


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(KayleighKins @ Sep 12 2007, 06:13 PM) *
Ehhh, I don't like him. His whole face is a chin.


EXACTLY! And one of Edward's strong features, his square jaw...Gaspard does not have. And Gaspard has a butt chin pinch.gif
 
nosylilme
post Sep 13 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #509


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 457,013



^ Haha. I dont like butt chins..nor do I like Gaspard. tongue.gif
 
*Michelle*
post Sep 13 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #510





Guest






I have a strong urge to reorganize this group and make a new thread! And make a Bella hate-club laugh.gif kidding.
 
omgomgKATHY
post Sep 13 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #511


for SHIZZ.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 878
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 435,846



^You should make it!
I'd Join. happy.gif
 
*Michelle*
post Sep 13 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #512





Guest






QUOTE(omgomgKATHY @ Sep 13 2007, 08:49 PM) *
^You should make it!
I'd Join. happy.gif


haha. I'm just gonna make a continuance of this thread soon... ^_^ it's the most popular thread in the book subforum!
 
omgomgKATHY
post Sep 13 2007, 08:58 PM
Post #513


for SHIZZ.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 878
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 435,846



Because everyone loves Edward Cullen wub.gif

Stephanie Meyers is such a friggen tease with that first chapter of Midnight sun. -____-"
 
nosylilme
post Sep 13 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #514


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 457,013



Did anybody read about Stephenie (sorry I misspelled it earlier) dropping the movie with one of the companies because it didn't follow the book at all? Not entirely sure how valid they are, but shrug.gif

QUOTE
Some bad news about the Movie guys according to what Stephenie Meyer told La Tua Cantante (in Twilight Lexicon) they dropped the movie because apparently the script was completely horrible. Apparently instead of Bella being the clumsy girl we all loved, she was graceful and athletic, The Cullens weren't even in the script (which is totally wrong!!), and Bella tries to kill Laurent with a handgun. Also Pel (who also talked to Stephenie Meyer about the movie) said that Edward was very out of character and so was Bella (maybe except for one scene). More info about the movie will be posted on Stephenie Meyers website once she gets back on her tour from Spain.


Got it from here.
 
omgomgKATHY
post Sep 13 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #515


for SHIZZ.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 878
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 435,846



Yeah but wasn't she working on a new contract with a different company>?
 
tokyo-rose
post Sep 13 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #516


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



To the two posts above me, that was already discussed earlier in this thread. But Stephenie (it's not spelled with an A ermm.gif) has said that another smaller company has picked up the production of the film. This company is going to stick more closely to the book's storyline than the other one.
 
lovefooled
post Sep 13 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #517


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(nosylilme @ Sep 13 2007, 10:19 PM) *
Did anybody read about Stephanie dropping the movie with one of the companies because it didn't follow the book at all? Not entirely sure how valid they are, but shrug.gif
Got it from here.

That was when MTV was going to do the movie. But now Summit is.
 
nosylilme
post Sep 13 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #518


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 457,013



^ Sorryy, I tried to look and see if anyone had been mentioned it before and couldn't find anything.
 
*Michelle*
post Sep 13 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #519





Guest






Pft... thank God MTV is going to... >_<
 
tokyo-rose
post Sep 13 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #520


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(Michelle @ Sep 13 2007, 11:12 PM) *
Pft... thank God MTV is going to... >_<

*isn't?
And I know. What they were going to do is just egh.

Can't wait for version two of this thread if it happens. :)
 
lovefooled
post Sep 14 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #521


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



I'm too lazy to scour through the book but does anyone remember in what chapter of Eclipse that Edward and Bella visit her mother?
 
*Michelle*
post Sep 14 2007, 01:17 PM
Post #522





Guest






QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Sep 13 2007, 10:25 PM) *
*isn't?
And I know. What they were going to do is just egh.

Can't wait for version two of this thread if it happens. :)

PM'd Joy to see if she minds.. but no response. :C Joy, do you mind?
 
lovefooled
post Sep 14 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #523


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(Michelle @ Sep 14 2007, 02:17 PM) *
PM'd Joy to see if she minds.. but no response. :C Joy, do you mind?

Sorry! I didn't notice I had a PM.

But nope, I don't mind at all. Go right ahead! :D
 
breakingdawn
post Sep 14 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #524


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(lovefooled @ Sep 14 2007, 01:58 PM) *
I'm too lazy to scour through the book but does anyone remember in what chapter of Eclipse that Edward and Bella visit her mother?


Three.
 
*Michelle*
post Sep 16 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #525





Guest






YAY! OUR NEW THREAD IS GOING TO PWN THE JACOB BLACK THREAD B/C EDWARD CULLEN ROCKS!!!!!


Closed in preparation for thread #2!
 

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: