Log In · Register

 
21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion."
lovefooled
post Aug 8 2007, 01:12 PM
Post #451


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



Okay, I finished.

1. I didn't think it was possible to love Edward even more but I do.
2. I don't like Bella.
3. I can't wait for the Edward/Bella!SEX in the next book! alskdjalksjd.
 
technicolour
post Aug 8 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #452


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



>.>

Stop postinggggg spoilers. I keep reading them! I'm not too good at resisting temptation.
 
Mulder
post Aug 8 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #453


i lost weight with Mulder!
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,070
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,019



^x2

SQUEE at #3.

Though I still love bella. and edward. and I really want to snog the hell outta Jacob. throb.gif
 
murderwaltz
post Aug 8 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #454


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



QUOTE(lovefooled @ Aug 8 2007, 01:12 PM) *
Okay, I finished.

1. I didn't think it was possible to love Edward even more but I do.
2. I don't like Bella.


from what ive been reading, i couldnt agree more. seriously, sometimes i just want to slap her. well not really but it gets to that point!

ahh i need to finish the book. i just got back from the Q/A & book signing at barnes and noble. stephenie is tooo pretty. and i love her makeup. haha
 
transcendentalis...
post Aug 8 2007, 10:20 PM
Post #455


sleep now, moon
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,540
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,212



^did you get pictures??

i am a jasper addict.
-wishes he was a real character-
 
Mulder
post Aug 8 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #456


i lost weight with Mulder!
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,070
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,019



I just downloaded her whole playlist

I am such a loser it's insane.
 
blacknailpolish
post Aug 8 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #457


I know you're gonna save me
****

Group: Member
Posts: 295
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 447,431



Just finished!!! but ill take all my spoilers to the other topic, which i just realized was there....oops...
 
murderwaltz
post Aug 8 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #458


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



QUOTE(revoltaire @ Aug 8 2007, 10:20 PM) *
^did you get pictures??

i am a jasper addict.
-wishes he was a real character-


yes, i got pictures. of coursee! although you couldnt take pictures with her because it would stall the line. that part did suck but hey, she signs your book. haha there was like 300 people or more there i felt bad for her hand. mellow.gif
 
Joss-eh-lime
post Aug 20 2007, 12:57 AM
Post #459


tell me more.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,798
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,640



okay.
i'm more fond of jacob now a days...

eclipse readers only:
why didnt they have sex? why didnt we get to read about the wedding?!
 
breakingdawn
post Aug 20 2007, 08:09 AM
Post #460


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(Joss-eh-lime @ Aug 20 2007, 01:57 AM) *
okay.
i'm more fond of jacob now a days...

eclipse readers only:
why didnt they have sex? why didnt we get to read about the wedding?!


Since the books been out for well over a week, I don't think they're considered spoilers anymore...

Anyway, they didn't have sex because Edward originally wanted Bella (and him, too) to stay virgins until they were married. But then at the end when he wanted to do it, it was because he felt bad for always trying to control Bella, but at the same time Bella felt bad for always taking advantage of him and stuff, so she wanted to do it his way. Well, his way originally.

And we didn't read about the wedding because SM is evil and wants to keep us hanging!
 
technicolour
post Aug 20 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #461


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



GAH. We didn't get to read about it because then she'd know that the book sales for the next book would skyrocket because we're all hanging my the damn edge of our seats!


RAWRR.


Oh well. I'll keep re-reading it.
 
Joss-eh-lime
post Aug 20 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #462


tell me more.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,798
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,640



^hahaha. I'm just excited there will be another!
 
tokyo-rose
post Aug 22 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #463


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



I can't wait for Edward and Bella's marriage.

I like Jake more than Edward now.
 
bitesnkisses
post Aug 23 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #464


Amor caecus est
****

Group: Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 508,949



for some reason I just love Edward alot more now... Jake is a bit annoying and sometimes I feel like hitting him.
 
omgomgKATHY
post Aug 23 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #465


for SHIZZ.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 878
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 435,846



Breaking dawn comes out in 08. I can't wait, all the suspense is driving me crazy wacko.gif. And why can't Bella have both. Dammit if I was her I'd want Edward in the Summer and Jacob in the winter. happy.gif

Have any of you guys read the 1st chapter of Midnight Sun?
 
breakingdawn
post Aug 23 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #466


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Aug 22 2007, 10:58 PM) *
I like Jake more than Edward now.


BLASPHEMY!
 
bitesnkisses
post Aug 23 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #467


Amor caecus est
****

Group: Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 508,949



I would pick Edward over Jake any day biggrin.gif
 
breakingdawn
post Aug 23 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #468


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



Well...now that Bella has Edward and Jacob is totally out of the picture, I hope he imprints on meeeeeeeeeeeee! throb.gif
 
tokyo-rose
post Aug 23 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #469


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(breakingdawn @ Aug 23 2007, 04:32 PM) *
BLASPHEMY!

QUOTE(breakingdawn @ Aug 23 2007, 06:24 PM) *
Well...now that Bella has Edward and Jacob is totally out of the picture, I hope he imprints on meeeeeeeeeeeee! throb.gif

Erm, so do you take your outcry of my "blasphemy" back now? o_o tongue.gif

Seriously, the Edward fans can have him. That way I don't have to fight for Jake!
 
breakingdawn
post Aug 23 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #470


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Aug 23 2007, 07:16 PM) *
Erm, so do you take your outcry of my "blasphemy" back now? o_o tongue.gif

Seriously, the Edward fans can have him. That way I don't have to fight for Jake!


No, it's still blasphemous that you choose Jake over Edward, but since Edward is obviously out of my reach, I'll take Jakeeeeee.
 
nocturne.noir
post Aug 24 2007, 02:53 AM
Post #471


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 453,731



I have a theory.

I think "Edward" is a transvestive.
Think about it.
What man is that moody?
Christ, he has more PMS moments than I do, and I'm a woman!
Also-
he wears sweaters.
End.
Of.
Story.
No ((straight)) man wears a sweater.
Not even all WOMEN wear sweaters.
Ew.
And have you ever wondered why he never lets anyone touch him?
He's afraid they'll find out he's secretly a girl!
>=O
...that silly tranny vampire.

So yeah.
I think he's a woman.
<3
 
tokyo-rose
post Aug 24 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #472


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(nocturne.noir @ Aug 24 2007, 03:53 AM) *
I have a theory.

I think "Edward" is a transvestive.
Think about it.
What man is that moody?
Christ, he has more PMS moments than I do, and I'm a woman!
Also-
he wears sweaters.
End.
Of.
Story.
No ((straight)) man wears a sweater.
Not even all WOMEN wear sweaters.
Ew.
And have you ever wondered why he never lets anyone touch him?
He's afraid they'll find out he's secretly a girl!
>=O
...that silly tranny vampire.

So yeah.
I think he's a woman.
<3

This is going to change things the next time I reread the books. xD
 
Joss-eh-lime
post Aug 24 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #473


tell me more.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,798
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,640



I just felt so bad for Jake, that at first, I felt mad at Edward, but really I'm just mad at Bella. For...not being able to make them both happy.

But what if she had chosen Jake, and he imprinted on someone else? That would have been horrible.
 
tokyo-rose
post Aug 24 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #474


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Yeah, Eclipse has made pretty much every Stephenie Meyer fan hate Bella. pinch.gif

Isn't Bella the one Jake imprints on, though? He says "No" very gruffly when Bella asks him if he's imprinted on anyone yet, but it's obvious he's lying -- he's imprinted on Bella. You can only imprint on one person in your life.
 
Mulder
post Aug 24 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #475


i lost weight with Mulder!
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,070
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,019



Jake hasn't imprinted yet. He wouldn't have to to be able to love Bella. Sam was able to love Leah before he imprinted on Emily.
 

21 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: