decisions, decisions, domain name! |
decisions, decisions, domain name! |
Aug 8 2007, 01:39 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() vivacity ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,183 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 495,247 |
yay, i'm finally going to register my own domain sometime soon. hopefully i'm able to keep up with it, i can hardly keep up with my hosted sites...but this might be different.
anyway, i have the following name options, electric-fusion sunrise-verge dismantle-this all are going to end in .net |
|
|
|
Autobahn decisions, decisions Aug 8 2007, 01:39 PM
SinfullySweet I love electric fusion! It sounds really hip ... Aug 8 2007, 02:40 PM
Autobahn ^ I really like one-worded domains, but they'r... Aug 8 2007, 02:47 PM
twilightsamurai QUOTE(Autobahn @ Aug 8 2007, 12:47 PM) ^ ... Aug 8 2007, 06:57 PM
LadyXTor I like dismantle-this. It sounds cool and hi-tech... Aug 8 2007, 02:49 PM
IVIike electric-fusion i love the way it sounds and i thi... Aug 8 2007, 06:03 PM
luku electric-fusion is definitely hott! Aug 8 2007, 06:05 PM
Alvin I'm definitely going to go with electric-fusio... Aug 8 2007, 06:18 PM
themarkster I like http://www.dismantle-this.net. It sounds re... Aug 8 2007, 06:50 PM
N3RDYY i picked sunrise-verge it sounds cute. ♥ Aug 8 2007, 07:06 PM
Autobahn thanks for your inputs, guys. i sent in an applica... Aug 8 2007, 07:22 PM
1angel3 I like dismantle-this better. Aug 13 2007, 05:29 PM
IVIike i cant wait to see it up :] Aug 16 2007, 09:28 AM
Autobahn ^ ooh yeah, I'm actually not going to get it u... Aug 16 2007, 02:25 PM![]() ![]() |