decisions, decisions, domain name! |
![]() ![]() |
decisions, decisions, domain name! |
Aug 8 2007, 01:39 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() vivacity ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,183 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 495,247 |
yay, i'm finally going to register my own domain sometime soon. hopefully i'm able to keep up with it, i can hardly keep up with my hosted sites...but this might be different.
anyway, i have the following name options, electric-fusion sunrise-verge dismantle-this all are going to end in .net |
|
|
|
| *SinfullySweet* |
Aug 8 2007, 02:40 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
I love electric fusion! It sounds really hip and unique. Great name
|
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 02:47 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() vivacity ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,183 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 495,247 |
^ I really like one-worded domains, but they're all taken by those domain grabbers who just want you to get it from them. I haven't found a single available one word name.
|
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 02:49 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Want fries with that? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 692 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 50,652 |
I like dismantle-this. It sounds cool and hi-tech!
|
|
|
|
| *IVIike* |
Aug 8 2007, 06:03 PM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
electric-fusion i love the way it sounds and i think it would have a cool feel for a site
|
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 06:05 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 184 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 394,782 |
electric-fusion is definitely hott!
|
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 06:18 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,573 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,124 |
I'm definitely going to go with electric-fusion. It's actually very catchy.
|
|
|
|
| *themarkster* |
Aug 8 2007, 06:50 PM
Post
#8
|
|
Guest |
I like http://www.dismantle-this.net. It sounds really creative. Electric-fusion sounds nice, too, but I feel as though "fusion" sounds too typical.
|
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 06:57 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
^ I really like one-worded domains, but they're all taken by those domain grabbers who just want you to get it from them. I haven't found a single available one word name. |
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 07:06 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Hablamos Español. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,283 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 549,364 |
i picked sunrise-verge
|
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 07:22 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() vivacity ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,183 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 495,247 |
thanks for your inputs, guys. i sent in an application to register for electric-fusion but i can always get more (yay for forums?) which is why i'm still flipping decisions between the other 2 names.
|
|
|
|
Aug 13 2007, 05:29 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() Naomi loves you. Y'all may call me NaNa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,925 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 427,774 |
I like dismantle-this better.
|
|
|
|
| *IVIike* |
Aug 16 2007, 09:28 AM
Post
#13
|
|
Guest |
i cant wait to see it up :]
|
|
|
|
Aug 16 2007, 02:25 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() vivacity ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,183 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 495,247 |
^ ooh yeah, I'm actually not going to get it until next week or so because I have to wait for some weird reason. Lately I've been stumped on themes for my websites though.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |