Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
how narcissistic are you?, from 1-10
pandamonium
post Jul 12 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #1


cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,316
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,142



how narcissistic are you from 1-10?



i rate myself a 8. i still manage to look at the mirror about an average 20 times a day. lol i dont think i am that good looking but i still look in the mirror to obsess. lol
 
datass
post Jul 12 2007, 02:07 AM
Post #2


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



i swear i love myself but not to an extent i spend my time staring into the mirror, so 7.
 
*Sandraaa*
post Jul 12 2007, 02:14 AM
Post #3





Guest






Probably a 3. I've got better things to do than look at myself continually in a mirror and do what narcissists do. I'm very lazy.
 
illriginal
post Jul 12 2007, 02:21 AM
Post #4


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,349
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,274



10!!


Im VERY narcissistic. Great body/strength, very athletic/competitive, highly knowledgeable in many aspects, healthy, and spiritual :P
 
hollywoodpink
post Jul 12 2007, 02:53 AM
Post #5


courtneeeey :)
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 420
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 386,316



this is kinda sad but... i'm not drop dead gorgeous or anything, but i look in the mirror SO MUCH. it's embarassing when people call me out on it.

but that's just about it on my "narcissism", so i guess i'm a 7?
 
Jeng
post Jul 12 2007, 06:53 AM
Post #6


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,149
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 213,509



Only times I look in murror are brushing teeth, something in my eye, changing, night. So around 2-3 ish.
 
*IVIike*
post Jul 12 2007, 07:06 AM
Post #7





Guest






i look in it a lot haha
 
*steve330*
post Jul 12 2007, 07:09 AM
Post #8





Guest






Idno x.x I'm pretty bad but I don't let anyone really know that other than Michelle
 
*superstitious*
post Jul 12 2007, 08:16 AM
Post #9





Guest






I'm far too self deprecating to be considered the typical narcissist.
 
Mini
post Jul 12 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #10


im' edible
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,529
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,022



QUOTE(superstitious @ Jul 12 2007, 09:16 AM) *
I'm far too self deprecating to be considered the typical narcissist.


Haha, so am I. But I can be vain sometimes.

Not really narcissistic.
 
Detective
post Jul 12 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #11


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,291
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 503,024



I don't really look in the mirror. Just use it for looking at my teeth's.
 
chibichi15
post Jul 12 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #12


*hugs and kisses*
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 809
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 493,443



Hmmm...I would say a 5. I look in the mirror from time to time, but I don't overly obssess or anything. sweating.gif
 
*MyMichelle*
post Jul 12 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #13





Guest






I'd say a 7.5-ish? I don't necessarily obsess with how great I look, but I do like to make myself look better.
 
Mini
post Jul 12 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #14


im' edible
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,529
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 23,022



QUOTE(MyMichelle @ Jul 12 2007, 01:33 PM) *
I'd say a 7.5-ish? I don't necessarily obsess with how great I look, but I do like to make myself look better.


Well said. _smile.gif
 
EmoEyelinerx
post Jul 12 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #15


Hi, Im Brook.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,774
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 508,383



8
 
*SinfullySweet*
post Jul 12 2007, 04:23 PM
Post #16





Guest






9.99 mellow.gif
 
moninja
post Jul 12 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #17


R U A Q T ? [;
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,276
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 421,631



during school, i'm like an 8. i'm always complaining about my hair and i stand in front of the mirror sometimes for my whole lunch period trying to make it look better. :X

but now that it's summer, i'm like a 2. i only look at myself in the mirror now when i'm getting ready, and when i'm in the bathroom.
 
AimeeLynn
post Jul 12 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #18


here, here, and here
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,301
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 206,103



yeah probably 9
I look at the mirror probably every time I pass one by.
 
*Moderator*
post Jul 12 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #19





Guest






Probably an 8. I don't obsess over myself; but I do look at a relection any chance that I get.
 
*stephinika*
post Jul 13 2007, 01:58 AM
Post #20





Guest






Eh...probably a 7 or 8. I do look in the mirror a lot and stuff like that I suppose, but not always to admire myself so yeah...
 
dumbie
post Jul 13 2007, 02:16 AM
Post #21


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 99
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 539,165



i rate my self. 9 in a half. haha.
 
DarkImpressions
post Jul 13 2007, 02:17 AM
Post #22


The more things change,The more they stay the same.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,319
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 442,600



Like 8.
Sometimes I just sit in the mirror and stare and smile.
 
dustbunny
post Jul 13 2007, 02:21 AM
Post #23


isketchaholic
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,977
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 516,154



^ really? i look at myself in the mirror and then run away screaming.

i'm like a 5. i have a lot of things about myself that i have to get over biggrin.gif
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: