Harry and Ron's friend that is a girl |
![]() ![]() |
Harry and Ron's friend that is a girl |
| *kryogenix* |
Jul 11 2007, 12:23 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
Do you like to push those things on top of the soda lids at fast food joints?
This post has been edited by kryogenix: Jul 11 2007, 12:42 PM
Reason for edit: title edited
|
|
|
|
| *superstitious* |
Jul 11 2007, 12:32 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
Stop with the spoilers. Do not create topics with titles that form a spoiler when you post them in a certain order in the Lounge.
Do it again and you will have a verbal warning. You know that I've asked you not to put a spoiler in your signature. The same applies to posting. |
|
|
|
Jul 11 2007, 01:55 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
Yeah, I do.
|
|
|
|
Jul 11 2007, 01:57 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() *hugs and kisses* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 809 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 493,443 |
Yeah, I find them fun to push down.
|
|
|
|
Jul 11 2007, 02:35 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
At work, i push them down if I'm presenting in drive through, like diet coke, root beer[other]
|
|
|
|
Jul 11 2007, 04:11 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() BeUnique ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 124 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 542,031 |
yea i like to do it too. its fun but then when it doesnt coem off i get pissed off :P
|
|
|
|
Jul 11 2007, 04:25 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Hi, Im Brook. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,774 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 508,383 |
Yup usually.
|
|
|
|
Jul 11 2007, 04:26 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,291 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 503,024 |
Yes, i do.
|
|
|
|
| *Sandraaa* |
Jul 11 2007, 04:31 PM
Post
#9
|
|
Guest |
I do. Poor Harry Potter fans.
|
|
|
|
| *karmakiller* |
Jul 11 2007, 04:40 PM
Post
#10
|
|
Guest |
I don't really go to fast food places.
But whenever I do they usually tell you what soda is which, like "Here's the diet coke" and "here's the rootbeer" or whatever you ordered. |
|
|
|
Jul 11 2007, 05:34 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() </3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,113 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 106,746 |
I always do that out of boredom.
|
|
|
|
| *stephinika* |
Jul 12 2007, 12:58 AM
Post
#12
|
|
Guest |
Haha, I used to allll the time as a kid actually. Now, not so much, but I usually don't get those drinks anymore, just a bottle of water.
|
|
|
|
Jul 12 2007, 02:08 AM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() (′ ・ω・`) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,179 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 72,477 |
Yeah. I do. Why are they actually there?
|
|
|
|
Jul 12 2007, 02:17 AM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() i've never wanted anything rationale. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,449 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 19,045 |
I do if I go through the drive through or take things home and there are multiple drinks.
|
|
|
|
Jul 12 2007, 08:03 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
I used to push down every single one when I was little. Now I don't.
|
|
|
|
| *Moderator* |
Jul 12 2007, 09:23 PM
Post
#16
|
|
Guest |
I remember pushing them all down and then removing the lid and pushing them back up so that I can push them back down all over again.
|
|
|
|
Jul 12 2007, 09:58 PM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() Naomi loves you. Y'all may call me NaNa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,925 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 427,774 |
Yeah I do, just to tell which drink is mine from others.
|
|
|
|
Jul 12 2007, 10:04 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() i'm maggie =] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,607 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 361,616 |
yes, i do. i push them all down.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |