EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion." |
![]() ![]() |
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion." |
Jul 5 2007, 02:12 PM
Post
#351
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I FINISHED. THIS BOOK IS AMAZING! Wow. Great book. Srsly. Why didn't I read that before.. I'm going to go buy the second one tonight. Whoot. |
|
|
|
Jul 5 2007, 04:29 PM
Post
#352
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 816 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 531,188 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2007, 06:15 PM
Post
#353
|
|
![]() *dazzle ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 357 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,071 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2007, 06:20 PM
Post
#354
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
I bought the second one.
|
|
|
|
Jul 7 2007, 09:15 AM
Post
#355
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 7 2007, 08:08 PM
Post
#356
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
Well, due to working and shtuff, i'm right now at the point where time has passed for 4 months since he left.
WHYTHEEFFDIDHELEAVE?! Roaaarrrr. I almost started crying when he said he was leaving. :( I'm sad. Pathetic sad. |
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 12:52 PM
Post
#357
|
|
![]() unrequited love ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,007 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 46,788 |
NO! i cried so hard at that part too!
especially when he left as if there was no memory of him. and i hoped sooo much that he atleast left the c.d. but he took it! GAHH... the ending made me pissed off though...you'll see why. it pertaining to what im talking about now, the stuff he gave her that is. haha. i hated it. |
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 01:04 PM
Post
#358
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
movie updates from Stephenie's site!
QUOTE I am very excited to announce that Twilight has been optioned by Summit Entertainment (http://www.summit-ent.com/). The deal with MTV Film (and friends) lapsed in April, and since that time my agents and I have been negotiating with Summit on a great contract that I think will really protect the story. The people at Summit seem quite enthusiastic about doing Twilight the right way, and I'm looking forward to working with them. The story will be optioned for the next fifteen months, when Summit will have the opportunity to buy the property. I will keep you updated on any developments as soon as I find out about them. Meanwhile, years have passed, my actors have aged, and I think the time has come to recast the Twilight Movie. (For fun, of course! I still have no say in who gets hired.) The most disappointing thing for me is losing my perfect Edward. Henry Cavill is now twenty-four-years-old. Let us have a moment of quiet in which to mourn… henry cavill Okay, moving on. I'm not willing to relinquish Henry completely; since I hear that Charlie Hunnam refuses to consider scripts which include vampires, I propose that Henry play Carlisle! (Would Henry dare to find out if blondes DO have more fun?? Then who will play Edward? I don't have the perfect answer. I've seen some nice suggestions, but keep in mind a few reality checks: I'm not considering anyone over 21 (sorry Gaspard Ulliel fans!), or anyone who isn't a real actor (which is terribly sad, considering the beauty of models like Kevin Flamme, Jeremy Dufour, and Thomas Beaudoin; this counts out all the lead singers, too, Gerard Way lovers.). continue reading: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html Yay! No Gaspard! |
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 04:24 PM
Post
#359
|
|
![]() *dazzle ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 357 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,071 |
^^
lol "yay no gaspard!" ah that gave me a good chuckle. it's sad though, i liked gaspard ulliel. oh well, its kind of exciting that they're making a movie but still keeping the storyline. :D oh and flardnarf.. i cried too when edward left. |
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 05:37 PM
Post
#360
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
NO GASPARD?! THIS IS A SIN!
:O |
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 07:54 PM
Post
#361
|
|
![]() Is it summer yet? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 817 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 477,032 |
movie updates from Stephenie's site! continue reading: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html Yay! No Gaspard! Gaspard is still the perfect Edward. But I knew he wouldn't play him anyways so that's not news to me and it doesn't matter. |
|
|
|
| *MyMichelle* |
Jul 9 2007, 12:19 AM
Post
#362
|
|
Guest |
The beginning of New Moon makes me incredibly depressed.
|
|
|
|
Jul 9 2007, 05:05 PM
Post
#363
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
ERGH.
No Gaspard is so not cool. He looks young enough to play Edward! T____T |
|
|
|
Jul 9 2007, 05:14 PM
Post
#364
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 9 2007, 10:12 PM
Post
#365
|
|
![]() *dazzle ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 357 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,071 |
Edward's supposed to be able to assume the roles of a 15-22 year old. No way in hell can Gaspard pull off 15. oh no, he can't. it's sad but it makes you wonder who they're going to pick to be Edward Anthony Masen Jr. Cullen. nooo.. i didn't just remember his full name.. |
|
|
|
Jul 9 2007, 11:26 PM
Post
#366
|
|
![]() tell me more. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,798 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,640 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 10 2007, 01:10 PM
Post
#367
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
^ But you'll start crying.
I'M ALMOST DONE. Man, I just got to the part where they're in Italy. I just hope that they'll pick a BEAUTIFUL man. Like the damn book says so. Hrmph. |
|
|
|
Jul 10 2007, 03:46 PM
Post
#368
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 816 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 531,188 |
^ I just hope they pick a plain girl.
But they won't. |
|
|
|
Jul 10 2007, 05:32 PM
Post
#369
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 10 2007, 09:38 PM
Post
#370
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
True... but he's supposed to be able to look more young than old. And Gaspard is like what? 25-26? That's a mighty big stretch.
|
|
|
|
Jul 10 2007, 10:54 PM
Post
#371
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
^ Gaspard: Date of Birth:
25 November 1984, Boulogne-Billancourt, Hauts-de-Seine, France He's just 22. It's not..that..much..of..a..stretch. The guy from Smallville is almost 30 and he's playing a 20 yr old. Dude. Watch. They pick some big superstar for the girl. Rawrrrr. |
|
|
|
Jul 10 2007, 10:55 PM
Post
#372
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 816 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 531,188 |
As long as it's not some coked up hollyslut.
|
|
|
|
Jul 10 2007, 10:56 PM
Post
#373
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
Let us pray that they dont.
|
|
|
|
Jul 11 2007, 02:16 PM
Post
#374
|
|
![]() *dazzle ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 357 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,071 |
they can't pick a huge superstar for bella, she's not suppose to be beautiful once you see her. you have to look closely to see the beauty. eh, does that make sense?
& i thought that no guy over 20 can play edward, or was that just stephenie? |
|
|
|
Jul 11 2007, 02:34 PM
Post
#375
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
^ Just Stephanie thought that.
Weeeellll. I finished New Moon. GREAT book. Now I want Eclipse, dammit. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |