Log In · Register

 
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What's your status?, hmm..
Relationship Status
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 118
Guests cannot vote 
chaoticchrissy
post Jul 4 2007, 09:39 AM
Post #101


november 25th,, <3
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 473
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 50,226



In a relationship, 7 months and counting _smile.gif
 
idalisa
post Jul 7 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #102


niko «3
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 542,278



Im in a relationship and so in love <3
 
mocassinsx29
post Jul 7 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #103


mood: content
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,063
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 42,325



single and not lovin' it :|
 
*Elba*
post Jul 8 2007, 12:35 AM
Post #104





Guest






QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jun 19 2007, 10:19 PM) *
D:

D:

It always starts out that way. cry.gif

It actually worked out _smile.gif We're doing much better now.

throb.gif
 
jeSs1cA
post Jul 8 2007, 12:51 AM
Post #105


:)
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,234
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 146,496



in a relationship throb.gif
 
Jinny
post Jul 8 2007, 09:49 AM
Post #106


long time no CB.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,889
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 493,502



In a relationship.. it's been 18 days/ALMOST 3 weeks _smile.gif
 
queen
post Jul 8 2007, 09:50 AM
Post #107


‹(. .)›
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,367
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,089



weeeeeeeee... 7/7/7 was our 6monthsary ;P
 
me1issaaaa
post Jul 8 2007, 09:56 AM
Post #108


♥
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,066
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,393



Technically single, but I'm casually dating a couple of guys. Nothing big, just "hanging out".
 
voguelove
post Jul 8 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #109


i'm maggie =]
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,607
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 361,616



single, single, single.
 
xKatt
post Jul 9 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #110


AttacKATTack!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 697
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 536,660



In a Relationship.

But I'd consider it In an Open Relationship because we don't see each other very often and it's summer...
 
*Mercy*
post Jul 9 2007, 03:09 AM
Post #111





Guest






Engaged.
 
*Mercy*
post Jul 9 2007, 03:19 AM
Post #112





Guest






^Aw thanks. hug.gif
 
*steve330*
post Jul 9 2007, 09:10 AM
Post #113





Guest






Been in a relationship for 1 year, 4 months, 2 days, 9 hours, 20 minutes.
 
*superstitious*
post Jul 9 2007, 09:29 AM
Post #114





Guest






Single. I'm pretty much a perpetually single commitmentphobe.
 
KayleighKins
post Jul 9 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #115


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



QUOTE(Elba @ Jul 8 2007, 01:35 AM) *
It actually worked out _smile.gif We're doing much better now.

throb.gif


Oh thats awesome, because you guys look great together and your babies would probably be hot.

Right now I'm...not looking, I guess you could say. The boy who's into me (and who I eventually got into) goes to school too far away for me to pretend we're dating, but it's not like either of us our crushing on anyone else.

He'll come to my house for Thanksgiving on his break and we'll see where it goes from there. He's brought up trying the long distance thing before, even though as far as I can tell we're both against it about equal.
 
ldyxluvable
post Jul 9 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #116


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 241
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 475,881



single like always
 
jouralto
post Jul 13 2007, 11:48 AM
Post #117


Umm.... Hi.
**

Group: Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 544,882



I've been single for the past 17 1/4 years. And counting! lol
 
*Sandraaa*
post Jul 13 2007, 03:50 PM
Post #118





Guest






I'm taken. By Gabriel. Actually, I'm still with Yves but I'm breaking up with him. Gabriel is the one I want.
 
lovescream
post Jul 14 2007, 02:32 AM
Post #119


define our lives for us.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 11,656
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,293



i'm pretty much single & lovin it. :]
 

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: