Relative Positioning, Default |
Relative Positioning, Default |
Jul 9 2007, 02:40 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() So um yeah ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 745 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 459,873 |
I cleared out my contact box and the place where my url box was and left a space so I could add something but I'm not exactly sure how to position it beneath the "default pic" table so that it moves with it... I know it's position:relative; but how does that work?
|
|
|
|
FoxLucky Relative Positioning Jul 9 2007, 02:40 AM
FoxLucky Ok how does it know where I want it to be position... Jul 9 2007, 02:50 AM
FoxLucky I want the navigation to move anytime the default ... Jul 9 2007, 02:53 AM
FoxLucky I know but I was going to use the rest of the spac... Jul 9 2007, 03:01 AM
FoxLucky Thanks... You'll be my superman if you figure ... Jul 9 2007, 03:10 AM![]() ![]() |