Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
comment box under top friends, probably a dumb question, but it couldn't hurt to ask
mistyladybug
post Jul 8 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 510,962



All I'd like to do is replace my comments with a nice, neat, little comment box. For some reason I can't figure out how to do that by myself... can someone help? (It'd be nice if I could still see the "View/Edit All" link)
 
*karmakiller*
post Jul 8 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #2





Guest






Hm, maybe something like this is what your looking for?
 
mistyladybug
post Jul 8 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 510,962



Scroll boxes are kinda ugly to me x3
I'd much prefer something like this.
 
moninja
post Jul 8 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #4


R U A Q T ? [;
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,276
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 421,631



you can make your own link?
 
mistyladybug
post Jul 8 2007, 04:23 PM
Post #5


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 510,962



I made that pic I linked to in Paint, just to show an example of what I'd like. I just want a comment box below my top friends, instead of all my comments.
 
mistyladybug
post Jul 8 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #6


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 510,962



bump
 
FoxLucky
post Jul 9 2007, 02:49 AM
Post #7


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



I agree with Thomas... it would be much easier to remove your top friends and comments, and create a custom friends in your about me and place a comment box below that... Maybe these scripts can help you.

Drop Down Friends List thumbsup.gif
Hiding Friends and Comments tongue.gif
Comment Box biggrin.gif
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: