Can anyone Help Me?, Making A Layout[[DIV]] |
![]() ![]() |
Can anyone Help Me?, Making A Layout[[DIV]] |
Jul 8 2007, 11:21 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 543,217 |
[font="Verdana"][/font][size="3"][/size][color="#00FF00"][/color]Hii Everyone
I am new to this I know how to make the basic layout for a myspace page But I have yet to learn how to make a DIV one Is it possible for someone to make me a cool looking DIV using a picture of me If I give it to them? I would love you forever^^ |
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 11:23 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() cb's #1 fan! =) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Advisor Posts: 2,342 Joined: Nov 2003 Member No: 1 |
hi welcome to cb. im going to move this to the myspace forum. since we removed the request forums, youre best bet is to ask a createblog designer by commenting on his/her profile.
|
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 11:23 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() people are wrong. women ARE objects. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 189 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 540,281 |
hey go die wrong section sorry come again you should goto mysepct saction
|
|
|
|
Jul 8 2007, 11:43 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,573 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,124 |
Refer to this:
Mypsace Requests FAQ Since the introduction of cB4 The myspace request forums along with all other request forums have been removed. Due to that factor all requests need to be made through profiles. You may
|
|
|
|
| *karmakiller* |
Jul 8 2007, 11:43 PM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
Check your other topic
Closed. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |