Log In · Register

 
21 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion."
murderwaltz
post Jun 29 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #326


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



QUOTE(lovefooled @ Jun 29 2007, 12:02 PM) *

And I've seen Henry Cavill in Tristan + Isolde and he was pretty good, too.

He worked in Tristan & Isolde? Oh wow, how could I have missed him? blink.gif I must see it again, lol.
 
lovefooled
post Jun 29 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #327


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(murderwaltz @ Jun 29 2007, 11:16 PM) *
He worked in Tristan & Isolde? Oh wow, how could I have missed him? blink.gif I must see it again, lol.

Yup. He played Melot.
 
marzipan
post Jul 1 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #328


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



Does anyone happen to have the picture of Gaspard in this banner?

The one with him in the long coat?
I can't find it.
 
Joss-eh-lime
post Jul 1 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #329


tell me more.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,798
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,640




Name:
Jocelyn
Age: 15
Hobbies: Reading, playing piano, swimming

Favorite character BESIDES Edward Cullen: Alice <3 she is so sweet

WHY DO I LIKE EDWARD CULLEN?
Because I have never had the hots for a fictional character in my life. He is so amazing, yet he claims to be evil and for some reason i love that.


& this is who i picture when i read Twilight

steven strait from the Covenant
 
tokyo-rose
post Jul 1 2007, 06:44 PM
Post #330


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Krista, here you go (thumbnailed):


Welcome, Jocelyn. I like that about Edward too. :)
I'm Cristy, by the way.
 
marzipan
post Jul 1 2007, 06:46 PM
Post #331


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



Thanks Cristy! I actually checked that site, and I don't know why I didn't find it. laugh.gif
 
tokyo-rose
post Jul 1 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #332


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



You're welcome.

Oh, I didn't find it on Imageshack. Got it from a Facebook group. Search for "Gaspard Ulliel is unnaturally attractive" if you have one. wink.gif
 
marzipan
post Jul 1 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #333


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



:O
YESS
i will.
hell, i'm definitely joining that group.
 
tokyo-rose
post Jul 1 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #334


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(marzipan @ Jul 1 2007, 08:42 PM) *
:O
YESS
i will.
hell, i'm definitely joining that group.

I'm in the two biggest Gaspard groups, the one I mentioned and another one called "I'm obsessed with Gaspard Ulliel." Haha. I went on a picture-commenting spree in that one, so if you see a lot of pictures commented by someone named Cristy Y., feel free to add me. happy.gif
 
lovefooled
post Jul 1 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #335


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(Joss-eh-lime @ Jul 1 2007, 06:09 PM) *

Name:
Jocelyn
Age: 15
Hobbies: Reading, playing piano, swimming

Favorite character BESIDES Edward Cullen: Alice <3 she is so sweet

WHY DO I LIKE EDWARD CULLEN?
Because I have never had the hots for a fictional character in my life. He is so amazing, yet he claims to be evil and for some reason i love that.
& this is who i picture when i read Twilight

steven strait from the Covenant

I think he's perfect for Jacob, not Edward.

Welcome. :) You're the 20th member... yay!
 
marzipan
post Jul 1 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #336


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



QUOTE(lovefooled @ Jul 1 2007, 08:19 PM) *
I think he's perfect for Jacob, not Edward.

Welcome. :) You're the 20th member... yay!

Yeah, I can see him being Jacob if he was a little darker.
 
KayleighKins
post Jul 1 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #337


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



I'm not a fan of steven strait.
 
tokyo-rose
post Jul 1 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #338


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Steven Strait is definitely not suited to play Edward. He'd be better off as Emmett or Jake.
 
technicolour
post Jul 2 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #339


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



Oye vey. I FINALLY bought Twilight. I finally found it at Target, and on impulse, I stuck it in my basket. Started it. Only a few pages in so I don't really have an opinion, yet, but, yessss! Finally bought it. I didn't want to drive down to B&N.
 
marzipan
post Jul 2 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #340


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



QUOTE(flardnarf @ Jul 2 2007, 03:58 PM) *
Oye vey. I FINALLY bought Twilight. I finally found it at Target, and on impulse, I stuck it in my basket. Started it. Only a few pages in so I don't really have an opinion, yet, but, yessss! Finally bought it. I didn't want to drive down to B&N.

ohmy.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

I bet you'll like it, Kristina.
It's amazing. :D
 
technicolour
post Jul 2 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #341


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



Well, the closest i've ever gotten to anything like that would be the Underworld movies, which I absolutely LOVE. Scott Speedman = throb.gif but, uhm, yeah. That's pretty much it. I don't usually get all into this shtuff.
 
Joss-eh-lime
post Jul 2 2007, 04:30 PM
Post #342


tell me more.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,798
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,640



^yeah, when i first borrowed twilight from my friend i was like...eh vampires? but i kept reading and i really got into it!

oh marzipan, and lovefooled, you're right
i suppose steven strait is a little buff to be edward.


QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jul 1 2007, 03:44 PM) *
Krista, here you go (thumbnailed):


Welcome, Jocelyn. I like that about Edward too. :)
I'm Cristy, by the way.


hey _smile.gif
 
marzipan
post Jul 2 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #343


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



QUOTE(Joss-eh-lime @ Jul 2 2007, 04:30 PM) *
^yeah, when i first borrowed twilight from my friend i was like...eh vampires? but i kept reading and i really got into it!

oh marzipan, and lovefooled, you're right
i suppose steven strait is a little buff to be edward.
hey _smile.gif

Call me Krista. happy.gif thumbsup.gif

Yeah! When I first heard about the books a loooong time ago from my fried Holly, I was a bit skeptical about them because I wasn't into the whole gushy romance thing. Then I read them and found out that it wasn't that at all. _smile.gif
 
murderwaltz
post Jul 2 2007, 08:55 PM
Post #344


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



QUOTE(Joss-eh-lime @ Jul 1 2007, 05:09 PM) *

steven strait from the Covenant


He worked in Sky High, am I correct? I developed a crush on him with that movie, if that's the guy I'm thinking of lol. biggrin.gif He is cute, with long hair he'd be a perfect Jacob in my opinion. I can't see him as Emmett though.
 
nosylilme
post Jul 3 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #345


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 457,013



^^ I loved his character in Sky High. wub.gif Especially with his hair. And I agree I see him more as a Jacob.
 
Joss-eh-lime
post Jul 3 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #346


tell me more.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,798
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,640



OMG! he WAS in sky high! the pyro guy! haha i didnt know that.
the reason i think he's be perfect as a character [any character] is because the movies ive seen him in he has some sort of powers. in The Covenant he really reminded me of a vampire.
 
marzipan
post Jul 3 2007, 04:44 PM
Post #347


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



*sigh* I just finished Twilight (again) today.
sad.gif
It's so good, but depressing.

I think the part where Edward starts crying because he thinks Bella is dead is the saddest part.
 
Joss-eh-lime
post Jul 3 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #348


tell me more.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,798
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,640



^ why is it depressing?

because in the end she turns out ok! though...she is unhappy that edward wont let her become a vampire


uhhh. maybe we should start a thread just for people whove read the book? haha
 
tokyo-rose
post Jul 4 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #349


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(Joss-eh-lime @ Jul 3 2007, 10:56 PM) *
uhhh. maybe we should start a thread just for people whove read the book? haha

Or you could post in the Twilight/New Moon threads. I know a lot of the time the book discussions carry over into this thread instead of just talking about Edward.

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=122042
 
murderwaltz
post Jul 4 2007, 06:47 PM
Post #350


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



QUOTE(marzipan @ Jul 3 2007, 04:44 PM) *
*sigh* I just finished Twilight (again) today.
sad.gif
It's so good, but depressing.


is it depressing because it makes you feel lonely? because thats what it kind of still does to me when i re-read it again. i mean, it's a book about that "one true love" and if you're single, it just makes you feel even more lonesome. haha but the books addicting which makes it soo good. ehh? wacko.gif or maybe im just a bit crazy. lol
 

21 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: