Log In · Register

 
16 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
playing with yourself, in class!!!?
MalamaMulisha
post Dec 10 2006, 04:25 AM
Post #326


Number 1
****

Group: Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 379,503



^What a turn on
 
soxmanyxemotions
post Jun 30 2007, 06:55 PM
Post #327


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,535



QUOTE(splitnightsky @ Dec 3 2006, 03:46 PM) *
I've never seen it happen,
but you wouldn't believe what people would do in the band room


Haha. At my school in the band room there's a closet where the drummers and pit keep all of their equipment when it's not being used. They call it the drum orgy closet because the drummers go in there all together and they come out and their faces are bright red. XD.gif

Also, apparently there was a kid that I had gone to elementary school with then transfered to my (new) school a few years before me and he got caught playing with himself in class. And I also heard that he drew a picture of one of the girls in our class naked and walked into the girls locker room. I was glad I didn't go to my school that year. wacko.gif pinch.gif
 
deplorable
post Jun 30 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #328


we go a-drowning
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 964
Joined: Apr 2007
Member No: 519,725



there is a kid at school with a hole in his pocket. we all know what hes doing in there...
 
KayleighKins
post Jul 1 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #329


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



A bit off but I have a story.

In science class we have these huge tables for lab, and one of the girls got off her stool, went under the table and started sucking her boyfriend in the middle of science.

And didn't get caught even when all of the boys we're staring/freaking the fk out.
 
*MyMichelle*
post Jul 1 2007, 02:33 PM
Post #330





Guest






Wow, kids these days! So horny.
 
KayleighKins
post Jul 1 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #331


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



Hahaha, yeah I know. I wasn't actually in the class, but all my guy friends were and they were absolutely amazed. In fact, they seemed to be energized by the whole ordeal. There were telling everyone. And the girl, this "gangsta" Spanish chick who was the one that went down, was pissed.

Everyone was like, "Why are you angry when you did it in front of us?"

And then she got pregnant and we all giggled. Saw that coming.
 
Amaranthus
post Jul 1 2007, 04:09 PM
Post #332


Fellatio.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,122
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,775



QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jul 1 2007, 03:59 PM) *
Hahaha, yeah I know. I wasn't actually in the class, but all my guy friends were and they were absolutely amazed. In fact, they seemed to be energized by the whole ordeal. There were telling everyone. And the girl, this "gangsta" Spanish chick who was the one that went down, was pissed.

Everyone was like, "Why are you angry when you did it in front of us?"

And then she got pregnant and we all giggled. Saw that coming.




Haha, that reminds me so much of my second grade class. There was this "very mexican" ( I mean that with the most sincerity) girl in my class, and everyone knew she was going to be a slut later on. I'm sure she's pregnant by now to.

There was also a kid in my class named Carl. He was a troublemaker, so he sat in the front of the class like by the projector, so he whipped his "friend" out so everyone could see. So naturally I'm the first one to see it, and I was so shocked to see his "ding-a-ling" that had to tell my friend Angie. And we were so bewildered that we started telling the other kids. Meanwhile, Carl's loving all this attention he's gettin. And finally word gets around to my teacher, and of course she sees this and immediately reprmiands him, and then takes him out into the hall. It was quite funny.
 
YaGurlSukedMe2SL...
post Jul 1 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #333


muhfucka yo mama's a bitch
******

Group: Banned
Posts: 1,461
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 506,674



QUOTE(brownsugar @ Jul 1 2007, 04:05 PM) *
_unsure.gif huh.gif

I don't get it...why did you have to mention that she was Mexican? And how is she "very" Mexican?

Lmao, so much racial profilin. I saw the words, Mexican, Slut, and Pregnant.
 
Relentless
post Jul 1 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #334


sang loves hayden.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,373
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 5,687



Hah. Well, there's about 5-6 mexican chicks and they we're the ONLY pregnant girls in my school. o.O

Anyway, I think that's dirty. Maybe they watch TOO much porn. I would never do that during class and it's so fricken wrong. I laugh at the girl sucking her boyfriend under the science table. It sounds quite funny since everyone else was watching and the teacher didn't notice. Hah.
 
hunterxhollywood
post Jul 1 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #335


yah betch!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 394,078



QUOTE(i heart john @ Apr 12 2005, 06:28 PM) *
Back when I was in 6th grade, I remember my teacher catching this one boy playing with himself. He got his bodily fluids all over the desk and he was suspended for a week.


Holy crap. blink.gif

I've never seen anyone do it in class.. yet, anyway..
 
KayleighKins
post Jul 1 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #336


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



QUOTE(Relentless @ Jul 1 2007, 09:07 PM) *
I laugh at the girl sucking her boyfriend under the science table. It sounds quite funny since everyone else was watching and the teacher didn't notice. Hah.


That's deff my school for you. 4 years of learning what I already learnt the last.

My Math teacher played solitar the entire class. I played my gameboy.

In fact I played my gameboy the entire year of 11th grade.
 
xKatt
post Jul 1 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #337


AttacKATTack!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 697
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 536,660



QUOTE(i heart john @ Apr 12 2005, 05:28 PM) *
Back when I was in 6th grade, I remember my teacher catching this one boy playing with himself. He got his bodily fluids all over the desk and he was suspended for a week.


Omg, I LOL'd seriously. 6th grade? Jeez, hormones are kicking in early these days!!

I remember this thread so vividly. It makes me laugh every time.

There is a kid next to me in my World Geography class that puts his hands down his pants in class. Then again, he also brings rolls of paper towels in which he soaks with mucus and folds up neatly on the side of his desk, farts regularly without shame, talks about scientology, readies himself on the ground (track runner position) 1 minute before the lunch bell and breathes abnormally...
 
Lolitakitty
post Jul 1 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #338


;D
*****

Group: Banned
Posts: 480
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 532,144



QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jul 1 2007, 02:16 PM) *
A bit off but I have a story.

In science class we have these huge tables for lab, and one of the girls got off her stool, went under the table and started sucking her boyfriend in the middle of science.

And didn't get caught even when all of the boys we're staring/freaking the fk out.

! ! !

WERE YOU IN THAT CLASS WHILE THAT HAPPENED??
 
KayleighKins
post Jul 1 2007, 11:41 PM
Post #339


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



QUOTE(Lolitakitty @ Jul 2 2007, 12:10 AM) *
! ! !

WERE YOU IN THAT CLASS WHILE THAT HAPPENED??


No, I would have screamed, "BITCH YOUR SUCKIN DICK!" and laughed.
 
Amaranthus
post Jul 2 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #340


Fellatio.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,122
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,775



QUOTE(brownsugar @ Jul 1 2007, 07:05 PM) *
_unsure.gif huh.gif

I don't get it...why did you have to mention that she was Mexican? And how is she "very" Mexican?



pinch.gif *sigh* I knew this would come out wrong. When I said that, I meant that She flaunted that she was mexican like a ne w purse, had most of the "stereotypical behaviors" of ghetto hispanic women, and was flirtatious, almost to the extent of being slutacious. I had no intention of being offensive(although what I just said probably was), but of course, I worded it incorrectly. zipped.gif
 
*Mercy*
post Jul 2 2007, 09:52 AM
Post #341





Guest






^Its ok I get what your saying.

My people are a bunch of pregnant bumbling fools im the the only one that hasnt been pregnant like ONCE..
 
illriginal
post Jul 2 2007, 10:39 AM
Post #342


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,349
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,274



QUOTE(brownsugar @ Jul 2 2007, 11:36 AM) *
So? What exactly do you mean by that? Besides, you don't know who's pregnant at your school.

She means... she's just a racist pig. And Jealous that those Mexican girls got better bodies than her :)
 
*Moderator*
post Jul 2 2007, 11:51 AM
Post #343





Guest






Well, my friend never played with himself in class or anything but he would purposely get himself horny, get a boner, and tell his friends to look at the rise of his "silver surfer". It was disturbing because he kept on moving it up and down. mellow.gif
 
KayleighKins
post Jul 2 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #344


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



QUOTE(Moderator @ Jul 2 2007, 12:51 PM) *
Well, my friend never played with himself in class or anything but he would purposely get himself horny, get a boner, and tell his friends to look at the rise of his "silver surfer". It was disturbing because he kept on moving it up and down. mellow.gif


Lol! I had a friend who will remain nameless. He used to get boners all the time and would ALWAYS tell everyone about it.

One time he actually jacked off in the library next to my friend. She told me she was grossed out (he came in his shirt) but she dated him later on. I bet she thought it was kinky xD
 
EmoEyelinerx
post Jul 2 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #345


Hi, Im Brook.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,774
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 508,383



QUOTE(i heart john @ Apr 12 2005, 06:28 PM) *
Back when I was in 6th grade, I remember my teacher catching this one boy playing with himself. He got his bodily fluids all over the desk and he was suspended for a week.

HAHAHA, thats too funny. But suspended thats a little harsh.

QUOTE(mystah_danger @ Apr 12 2005, 08:37 PM) *
I think kids do it because..they like the thrill and the adrenaline of the fact they might get caught..I guess danger turns them on our something and they get aroused and they do there thing..either that or..there just horny people who can get horny anyway and anywhere they want too...just dont bend over in the showers

Yeah, probably.

QUOTE(ApocalypseAelis @ Apr 13 2005, 02:32 AM) *
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Wow.
They really think nobody's going to notice if their hands are down their pants?</span>

Omg I know, its like what the heck are you thinking?!

My one friend was in the library (summer school -_-) and he was jacking off and he got up and it was sooo gross, he had a full blown boner, I thought I was going to puke sick.gif then one of his friends didnt believe he had a boner and poked it..
 
KayleighKins
post Jul 2 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #346


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



Why are boners gross?
 
animalinside
post Jul 2 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #347


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 473,112



theyre all red and veiny...i dont think id ever do that unless i was with someone(a girl) else.

But even still id never relieve myself into my shirt...how would u figure explaining that to someone?
 
Castaway
post Jul 2 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #348


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 247
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,723



how the hell do they manage to clean up.
gross.
 
sarmanas
post Jul 3 2007, 12:58 AM
Post #349


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 540,957



Man, this is online problem solver:
removed
 
KayleighKins
post Jul 3 2007, 04:18 AM
Post #350


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



QUOTE(Brilliance @ Jul 2 2007, 09:39 PM) *
theyre all red and veiny...i dont think id ever do that unless i was with someone(a girl) else.

But even still id never relieve myself into my shirt...how would u figure explaining that to someone?



Lol, I know. He says he was high, and that's his excuse.
 

16 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: