Hi Everyone, Newbie Introduction |
![]() ![]() |
Hi Everyone, Newbie Introduction |
Jun 26 2007, 04:02 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 6 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 538,994 |
Hi everyone my name is Natasha and I am a 24 year old. I reside in Columbus GA. I am senior majoring in Psychology. I love photography, web design, graphic design, and reading.
|
|
|
|
Jun 26 2007, 04:07 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,291 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 503,024 |
Welcome to cB, I'm Pedro. Nice to meet you.
|
|
|
|
Jun 26 2007, 04:44 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() we go a-drowning ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 964 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 519,725 |
he welcome to cB. im claire!
|
|
|
|
Jun 26 2007, 04:56 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 8 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 537,943 |
Welcome matashi.
|
|
|
|
Jun 26 2007, 06:28 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() *hugs and kisses* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 809 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 493,443 |
Hi Natasha!
|
|
|
|
| *karmakiller* |
Jun 26 2007, 06:42 PM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
'Ello Natasha! You can use some of your Psychology skills on people on Createblog now
...just kidding. I mean, you can use them, just not on me. Haha. Anyways, welcome to the boards! |
|
|
|
| *Moderator* |
Jun 26 2007, 06:52 PM
Post
#7
|
|
Guest |
Hey Natasha. I'm Jane. Its nice to meet you and welcome to Createblog! Wow, there seems to be a lot of future psychologists.
|
|
|
|
| *mzkandi* |
Jun 26 2007, 06:56 PM
Post
#8
|
|
Guest |
Hello, Natasha! My name is Kiera!
|
|
|
|
Jun 27 2007, 02:58 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 6 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 538,994 |
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
|
|
|
|
Jun 27 2007, 03:28 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Naomi loves you. Y'all may call me NaNa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 2,925 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 427,774 |
Have another welcome, welcome to cb
|
|
|
|
| *SinfullySweet* |
Jun 27 2007, 03:50 PM
Post
#11
|
|
Guest |
Hi Natasha! I'm angline
|
|
|
|
| *stephinika* |
Jun 27 2007, 09:20 PM
Post
#12
|
|
Guest |
Hi Natasha, welcome to cB! I'm Steph and I'm sure you'll have fun spending your time here looking around the forums and whatnot.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |