Portfolio v. 3, hrm. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Portfolio v. 3, hrm. |
Jun 18 2007, 10:16 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
te quiero ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Banned Posts: 472 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 467,840 |
So, I like this one the best, hands down. I'm not sure why... I just like it.
http://heartquasm.org And I got my own domain!! Navigation is to the left, the snapshots change layouts. =] Tell me what you think. |
|
|
|
Jun 18 2007, 11:07 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
'Sorry. We can't find heartquasm.org'
|
|
|
|
Jun 18 2007, 01:53 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
te quiero ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Banned Posts: 472 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 467,840 |
^ Yeah, right after I posted that up, my FTP connection died.
But I think it's back up! |
|
|
|
Jun 18 2007, 02:08 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
I love the layout! It's so interesting and very appealing. Great job on it.
|
|
|
|
Jun 18 2007, 02:36 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 107 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 417,055 |
I agree. very unique. I love it.
|
|
|
|
Jun 18 2007, 03:01 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() d@niel ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,267 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 91,453 |
|
|
|
|
Jun 18 2007, 07:38 PM
Post
#7
|
|
|
im with the marching band ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 740 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 491,167 |
I LOVE IT! but how long did it take you to make it?
|
|
|
|
Jun 18 2007, 07:57 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() What the fack. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,164 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,519 |
It's awesome. I love it.
Edit; Wait, I don't think the snapshot layout changes are working. Or is that just me? |
|
|
|
Jun 18 2007, 11:57 PM
Post
#9
|
|
|
te quiero ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Banned Posts: 472 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 467,840 |
... hm. They're working for me. And I checked IE and firefox and they both work =/.
And thanks guys! _cheekz - I came up with the idea at like... midnight last night, then decided to play around. At first, it was just a cute typography thing, then I started adding images... So about 4 hours. Not including coding edits, etc. |
|
|
|
Jun 19 2007, 02:00 AM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 816 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 531,188 |
Love it. Love it love it love it love it.
Edit: But all the constant jumping up from the links can get a bit annoying. Mebbeh resize the huge header? oh god please don't hate me. |
|
|
|
| *alovesopure* |
Jun 19 2007, 02:01 AM
Post
#11
|
|
Guest |
Looks pretty awesome, it scrolls down kind of far for me, way beyond the actual images and such. But other than that, I like it.
|
|
|
|
Jun 19 2007, 01:37 PM
Post
#12
|
|
|
te quiero ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Banned Posts: 472 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 467,840 |
But all the constant jumping up from the links can get a bit annoying. Mebbeh resize the huge header? oh god please don't hate me. I keel you, betch. lol, jk. I know what you mean. I think if I put everything in iframes, it'd take care of the jumping business, but... iframes are so annoying >< I'll play around with it. edit// alovesopure - I fixed the scrolling issue. Is it any better? |
|
|
|
| *alovesopure* |
Jun 19 2007, 01:43 PM
Post
#13
|
|
Guest |
^ I guess you dont remember me, I used to be StanleyThePanda, but you can call me Kara.
Anyways, Yes, it looks much better. |
|
|
|
Jun 19 2007, 02:10 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() So um yeah ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 745 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 459,873 |
These are awesome...
Agreed with everyone else |
|
|
|
Jun 19 2007, 02:17 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() (Allison) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 420 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 395,668 |
I love it, very original.
Hmmyes, that does look like Orlando Bloom. Good choice haha |
|
|
|
Jun 19 2007, 02:55 PM
Post
#16
|
|
|
te quiero ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Banned Posts: 472 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 467,840 |
^ I guess you dont remember me, I used to be StanleyThePanda, but you can call me Kara. Anyways, Yes, it looks much better. Ah! Sorry, I've been on an on/off hiatus at CB so I didn't keep track of name changes. And... no, that's not Orlando, lol. http://www.model-max.com/models/thomas_bea...i_exchange1.jpg I'm planning to do a detailed vector on the same guy... but I'm going through this thing where all I want to do is make my portfolio pretty... so much so that I'm forgetting that I should actually start adding more content. Better get on that. =] |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |