Log In · Register

 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
HELIO
minioligo
post Dec 26 2006, 12:42 AM
Post #26


i'm so bored.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,261
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 473,614



Hehe I've seen a lot of advertisements for it. They're pretty interesting. Nobody I know has one though.
 
*IVIike*
post Jun 5 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #27





Guest






the new ad is really cool. they have a new phone which is amazing. I think they should merge with someone like AT&T or something
 
Detective
post Jun 5 2007, 03:40 PM
Post #28


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,291
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 503,024



I've used one before at some store. But i really want one just don't have the money.
 
transcendentalis...
post Jun 6 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #29


sleep now, moon
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,540
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 526,212



QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Aug 9 2006, 08:49 PM) *
i want one but it's way to overpricedd it's liek $500 to buy the phone , then $100 every month or something


Are you joking? blink.gif
Umm, I know a couple people with Helio phones. They don't really use them for myspace or anything though, and it's really not so expensive.

Last time I checked (which, mind you, was Fall/Winter of last year), Helio phones were cheap and not that bad looking. -shrug.
 
AddenLee
post Jun 6 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #30


Paper Cuts
***

Group: Member
Posts: 47
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 529,400



only thing western of me when Im in the US is Cali and Ive never met anyone with it...
 
moorepocket
post Jun 6 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #31


Death is a promise given to us at birth
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,757
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,459



i love to have a helio. But it only for sprint.
 
cupcakex
post Jun 7 2007, 02:42 AM
Post #32


omfg, rtfql.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 649
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 511,564



It's been out for a while. About a year, actually. And, it's not the only company affiliated with Myspace. Verizon &Cingular are too. =]

Anyways, it's an alright company, working it's way up. I'd switch to it, but I'm on an employee plan with Cingular.
 
laxumaster8
post Jun 7 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #33


d@niel
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,267
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 91,453



no...but i REALLY want a helio ocean
 
Rachel
post Jun 9 2007, 02:29 AM
Post #34


i've never wanted anything rationale.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,449
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 19,045



QUOTE(revoltaire @ Jun 6 2007, 09:06 PM) *
Last time I checked (which, mind you, was Fall/Winter of last year), Helio phones were cheap and not that bad looking. -shrug.

Check the website, they are mad expensive. And there's a membership fee. blink.gif
 
speakerboxx123
post Jun 9 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #35


im with the marching band
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 491,167



i know lots of people with them,and i live in the east....
 
laxumaster8
post Jun 15 2007, 07:08 AM
Post #36


d@niel
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,267
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 91,453



i really want the helio ocean...
 
Dox
post Jun 16 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #37


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 535,389



QUOTE(ECD & C0 @ Jun 29 2006, 12:38 PM) *
I have just been wondering does anyone have Helio? its all over myspace and I have never seen anyone with one of the phones. Maybe it's just a western US thing I have no Idea.

So do you or anyone you know actually have Helio Mobile Service?
I've seen it a lot too... I've been looking forward to getting me one. The "Ocean" helio. The one with the Dual Slide. Looks good.
 
*IVIike*
post Sep 30 2007, 12:55 AM
Post #38





Guest






I agree the ocean looks amazing laugh.gif
 
pandamonium
post Sep 30 2007, 02:50 AM
Post #39


cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,316
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,142



i played with one. they sell them anywhere. i was suprized to see it at a gamestore. but i played with one at sam goody. the interface is awesome but i dont know about the service. since its not such a big company im not so sure how well the service is.

but the plans are madd expensive. i think when they first came out their lowest was like at 70-80 a month.

andd you can only use their special internet services and downloads in some areas. this was when they first started out with their first two phones.

and i think the ocean looks alright. it must be bulky due to the two slide out keyboards.
 
*IVIike*
post Sep 30 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #40





Guest






i just wish i could get it on AT&T
 
Gryffindor-Girl
post Oct 5 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #41


An original Harry Potter fan
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,469
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 552,023



I want the Ocean
 
*IVIike*
post Oct 5 2007, 05:06 PM
Post #42





Guest






Me Too!!!!
 

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: