Official ANTM Club (=, Joinnnnn |
![]() ![]() |
Official ANTM Club (=, Joinnnnn |
May 17 2007, 07:40 AM
Post
#226
|
|
![]() i'm maggie =] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,607 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 361,616 |
i was rooting for natasha.
|
|
|
|
May 17 2007, 08:02 PM
Post
#227
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,015 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 193,600 |
I seriously can't believe Renee didn't even make it to the top 2. When Renee got kicked off, I wanted Natasha to win, but I knew that Jaslene would win though. :(
|
|
|
|
May 17 2007, 08:30 PM
Post
#228
|
|
![]() Home is where your rump rests! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,235 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 451,969 |
I had to struggle VERY, VERY hard to keep watching after Renee got kicked off. And I had to resist VERY, VERY hard to scream when Natasha lost.
[/font] [font="Times"]Unfortunately, I failed in the second sentence. |
|
|
|
May 17 2007, 09:14 PM
Post
#229
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,025 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,051 |
I loved Natasha. At the beginning she was horrible but she has improved so much! Her last photos beat Jaslene hands down. Yeah Jaslene started out good, but she didn't really grow. Natashas walk was amazing!
|
|
|
|
May 17 2007, 09:15 PM
Post
#230
|
|
![]() cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,316 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 37,142 |
im happy for the last three. i think they all deserved winning. i felt bad when she didnt make it to the top two the blonde girl. but i am satisfied with jaslene winning.
natasha was really nice about losing. i thought she would of been mad but i am so happy how she took it. she was really mature about it. i thought she was going to be a biatch about it. i wish they both would of won. i guess the blonde girl had too much of a similar face. thats why she lost. |
|
|
|
May 17 2007, 09:28 PM
Post
#231
|
|
|
Tu es laid. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,913 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 106,675 |
I'm happy that Jaslene won. Since the beginning I wanted either Jaslene or Brittany to win but Brittany started to get annoying after awhile. She never told the taxi driver to wait for her on Crook Street -_-
also I couldn't get over Renee's past attitude. Even though she changed my attention pulled towards Jaslene. Natasha has a funny personality that makes it fun for people to watch Antm but to be honest I can't see her doing comercials because of her heavy accent. |
|
|
|
May 17 2007, 10:58 PM
Post
#232
|
|
|
mood: content ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,063 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 42,325 |
Ugh Jaslene is ugly as shit. I would never
ever hire her. |
|
|
|
May 18 2007, 07:28 AM
Post
#233
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
|
|
|
|
May 18 2007, 09:49 AM
Post
#234
|
|
|
here, here, and here ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,301 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 206,103 |
I'm happy that she had won =]
|
|
|
|
May 18 2007, 09:58 AM
Post
#235
|
|
|
speechless ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 869 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 163,564 |
I'm glad Jaslene won. I loved how Natasha photographed though but she doesn't look that great on t.v. though.
|
|
|
|
| *stephinika* |
May 19 2007, 04:09 AM
Post
#236
|
|
Guest |
I was shocked Renee wasn't in the final 2. I honestly didn't expect that. And I really didn't like Natasha's covergirl picture...it looked like such a terribly forced smile.
Wasn't a very good season in my mind, but I think there's just been too many now... |
|
|
|
May 19 2007, 10:27 PM
Post
#237
|
|
![]() ALLISON ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 3,372 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 310,259 |
I think it was because of Natasha's accent and her lack of american culture that prevented her from winning
If there was a Russia's Next Top Model, she would definately atleast be in the top 3. |
|
|
|
May 20 2007, 09:37 AM
Post
#238
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
I think it was because of Natasha's accent and her lack of american culture that prevented her from winning If there was a Russia's Next Top Model, she would definately atleast be in the top 3. But like she said when she was talking to Tyra, America is the melting pot of cultures. Her accent and lack of American culture doesn't prohibit her from being an American citizen, thus enabling her to be America's Next Top Model. And she wouldn't be able to be Russia's Next Top Model because (I'm assuming) she's not a Russian citizen anymore. |
|
|
|
Jun 3 2007, 03:25 PM
Post
#239
|
|
![]() i've never wanted anything rationale. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,449 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 19,045 |
Helllllz ya, ANTM marathon on MTV today <3
|
|
|
|
Jun 3 2007, 03:31 PM
Post
#240
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
But like she said when she was talking to Tyra, America is the melting pot of cultures. Her accent and lack of American culture doesn't prohibit her from being an American citizen, thus enabling her to be America's Next Top Model. I don't know how Russian citizenship works, but she might have dual citizenship.
And she wouldn't be able to be Russia's Next Top Model because (I'm assuming) she's not a Russian citizen anymore. |
|
|
|
Jun 3 2007, 05:45 PM
Post
#241
|
|
|
long time no CB. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,889 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 493,502 |
Yay, Jaslene won!
|
|
|
|
Jun 24 2007, 08:59 AM
Post
#242
|
|
![]() mercenary on call ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 926 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 447,606 |
Yeah I wanna join, though its too late. Just sign me up for the next season or the offical club. w/e.
I was freakin mad natasha didnt win. I thought she handled the skirt falling well, and the people back stage prolly staged that so they would have an excuse if someone asked. Oh well, I guess jaslene was OK. Btw, does anyone have the photo they take after they all had their makeovers? The one when someone gets cut, they fade her out. I would like it if anyone can find it. Thanks |
|
|
|
Jun 24 2007, 09:09 AM
Post
#243
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
|
|
|
|
Jun 25 2007, 04:03 AM
Post
#244
|
|
![]() mercenary on call ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 926 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 447,606 |
^^ Yeah I don't care, I loved Natasha.
I found the pic btw. |
|
|
|
Jul 3 2007, 12:47 AM
Post
#245
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 167 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 541,143 |
i can't believe renee didn't win >;[
jaslene looks like a drag queen. especially in the opening credits. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |