Log In · Register

 
21 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion."
tokyo-rose
post Jun 1 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #201


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Even though this is an Edward fan club, who do you think should play Bella in the movie?

Joy: Yes, my username is right. _smile.gif
 
jue
post Jun 1 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #202


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,881
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 132,134



Age: 15
Hobbies: random stuff/ whatever comes up
Contact: here.
Favorite character BESIDES Edward: Alice/Jacob
Why you like Edward: What isn't there to like about him? pinch.gif But yeah, the way Edward was described in the story is just so irresistable.
 
lovefooled
post Jun 1 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #203


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(alysaphobia @ Jun 1 2007, 05:49 AM) *
^Mine's right, thanks! _smile.gif
^Haha, I totally agree! Edward Cullen is too perfect.....


QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jun 1 2007, 06:25 PM) *
Even though this is an Edward fan club, who do you think should play Bella in the movie?

Joy: Yes, my username is right. _smile.gif

Okay, good. I was able to tell who most of you were because of your sigs and avatars. :)

My vote for Bella goes to Camilla Belle:


The majority (and Ms. Meyer) are for Emily Browning, though.


QUOTE(jue @ Jun 1 2007, 08:36 PM) *
Age: 15
Hobbies: random stuff/ whatever comes up
Contact: here.
Favorite character BESIDES Edward: Alice/Jacob
Why you like Edward: What isn't there to like about him? pinch.gif But yeah, the way Edward was described in the story is just so irresistable.

Welcome! :)
 
pic
post Jun 1 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #204


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 492,052



Omg, Gaspard really is Edward. Wow.
 
alysaphobia
post Jun 2 2007, 11:16 PM
Post #205


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




My brain is totally fried and I can't think of any other actresses right now. pinch.gif
I'll post back later, though.

As of now, between Camilla Belle and Emily Browning, I'd prefer Emily Browning I guess.
 
technicolour
post Jun 2 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #206


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



I still need to buy this book. STILL. Maybe I should just order it.
 
alysaphobia
post Jun 3 2007, 02:15 AM
Post #207


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535



QUOTE(oh_flardnarf @ Jun 3 2007, 12:17 PM) *
I still need to buy this book. STILL. Maybe I should just order it.
^Oh definitely. _smile.gif
Get it soon enough, you'll be able to finnish reading Twilight and New Moon in time for Eclipse!!
 
lovefooled
post Jun 3 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #208


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(satori in paris @ Jun 2 2007, 12:10 AM) *
Omg, Gaspard really is Edward. Wow.

Yes, yes he is.

QUOTE(oh_flardnarf @ Jun 3 2007, 12:17 AM) *
I still need to buy this book. STILL. Maybe I should just order it.

GO OUT AND BUY IT RIGHT NOW! Best choice you'll ever make.
 
jue
post Jun 3 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #209


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,881
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 132,134



I can really see Emily Browning as Bella. I want my own Edward Cullen happy.gif
 
jackizzle
post Jun 3 2007, 11:36 PM
Post #210


i have to watch the one i love, forget shes loves me.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,128
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 61,209



This is like my most facorite love story. The way Edward loves Bella is sooo cute. However, for some reason my idea of him, he had reddish hair and was very pale[obviously]. I made Edward and Bella on the Sims 2[haha, I'm lame] and they fell in loveee. [: Does it say he has brown hair? Idontknow I just have this picture in my head of how he and Bella look- I lovee doing that for books. But yes I love there love in this book. I cannot wait for "Eclipse"[?] to come out!

EDWARD CULLEN IS FREAKING AWSOMEEEE =]]

EDIT//
in pretaining to a possible movie, I think Camilla Belle=obviously she'd grow out long straight hair- but I think she seems like a Bella to me. Idonknow, I have this picture in my head and that is the closest I can get.. [=
 
tokyo-rose
post Jun 7 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #211


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



I prefer Emily Browning for Bella's role. Bella isn't supposed to be that pretty, right? At least, she doesn't think she is even though a lot of boys like her when she starts school in Forks.

Camilla Belle is too pretty to play Bella, if that makes sense. She's too obviously/overwhelmingly attractive.
Emily, on the other hand, is still pretty but it's not noticeable till you look at her a bit or for a second time. She seems better suited for the kind of person Bella is than Camilla.

pinch.gif
 
murderwaltz
post Jun 7 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #212


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



^^
i agree with you. thumbsup.gif
 
alysaphobia
post Jun 8 2007, 07:24 AM
Post #213


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535



^I LOVE YOUR SIG.! TWILIGHT QUOTES, HOORAY!! laugh.gif

QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jun 8 2007, 02:55 AM) *
I prefer Emily Browning for Bella's role. Bella isn't supposed to be that pretty, right? At least, she doesn't think she is even though a lot of boys like her when she starts school in Forks.

Camilla Belle is too pretty to play Bella, if that makes sense. She's too obviously/overwhelmingly attractive.
Emily, on the other hand, is still pretty but not it's not noticeable till you look at her a bit or for a second time. She seems better suited for the kind of person Bella is than Camilla.

pinch.gif
^ No, I totally agree with you! Camilla Belle is seriously too pretty (not a bad thing, of course, but it just doesn't suit the part for Bella) ... + Emily Browning has more of that "ordinary" girl look that Bella has. Oh, and Emily Browning isn't like a terrible actress or anything, so that's another plus side. I hope she gets the part!
 
murderwaltz
post Jun 9 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #214


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



QUOTE(lovefooled @ May 31 2007, 09:06 PM) *
Welcome, Kathy! :)

And uh, can everyone who changed their usernames tell me what they're names used to be so I can change it on the member list? I *think* I got most of you correct but I'm not sure:

01. Synesthesia
02. xlitoxb
03. ItsSelvy
04. breakingdawn
05. Jackaroe
06. [Mediocre]Artist
07. angel_revelation
08. Carpe_Diem
09. cheerbee07
10. alysaphobia
11. ChibiChimomo
12. pullthecord_x
13. omgomgKATHY


ahh i had to change my username from pullthecord_x to murderwaltz, so would you please change that up there ^ _smile.gif thaanks!

ohh and alysa, i love my sig too! hahah happy.gif
 
alysaphobia
post Jun 9 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #215


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




*sigh* It happens to be one of my most loved lines from Twilight.

57 DAYS UNTIL ECLIPSE IS RELEASED!!!!
 
HelplessCry
post Jun 9 2007, 11:29 PM
Post #216


unrequited love
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,007
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,788



when that day emerges...it will be a glorious day.
Camilla looks to old to play a 17 year old...btw.

i use to be ChibiChimomo now i'm HelplessCry
 
murderwaltz
post Jun 10 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #217


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



58 more days until stephanie meyers comes to skokie, illinois for book signing! biggrin.gif
 
breakingdawn
post Jun 10 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #218


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



stephenie meyer isn't coming to connecticut and my mom won't drive me out of state to see her. sad.gif
 
breakingdawn
post Jun 10 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #219


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



as much as I hate to double-post, I believe this one deserves it's own post aside from what I just previously posted.

BIG NEWS!!

I was just snooping in the Lexicon, and MTV isn't doing the movie anymore!

QUOTE
ok soooo she told us that there s going to be no movio with paramount mtv or anything like that because the script was DREADFUl (worse tha CSI vampires, believe me, bella was some kind of "shakira" like person, athletic and graceful so you can imagine the rest, tehre were no cullens, bella tried to kill laurent witb a gun HORRIBLE onñy the names of the characters remained)

(excuse the typos, I just copied it from the post)

source: http://twilightlexicon.com/forum/viewtopic...asc&start=0

I'm happy. I really didn't want MTV to butcher the story. I actually wouldn't mind if it didn't get made into a movie at all--I don't want anything to get changed or Edward to not be right or something, cos that would just ruin it.
 
tokyo-rose
post Jun 10 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #220


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



I'm glad that MTV won't be able to butcher the movie either. Geez, if they had been able to go through with it, viewers who hadn't read the books would be completely turned away from wanting to read them afterward.

I read the paragraph after the one you quoted:
QUOTE
BUUUUT there is still hope girls, it seems she is talking to a small company which is just beginning (but she's not allowed to say the name of it so we don't know still) and they seem to be interested in making the film and keeping some of the main aspects that the book has (which Stephenie wants to keep).
Yeah, I corrected the typos. ermm.gif

Maybe this indie-ish company will do a better job. I hope they decide to make it after all.
 
murderwaltz
post Jun 10 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #221


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



stubborn.gif i knew MTV was horrible but what the hell were they thinking when they wrote the script? i am soo glad that they're not doing the movie. i mean i was a little excited but it was mtv and i didnt like it. usually indie films do good though, in my opinion. or i guess it depends on the company. lol, let's hope that if this company does it, they do a good job. twilight is something that can't be messed with.
 
alysaphobia
post Jun 11 2007, 04:29 AM
Post #222


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




I'm rather relieved, I don't think MTV would have done a great job producing the movie anyways.

And wtf is up with the script!?!? blink.gif Hahahaha it sounds so messed up, and incredibly different from the book. But I think the smaller company will do well with the book, or at least, I hope so. :)
 
murderwaltz
post Jun 12 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #223


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



i am so anxious for eclipse it's ridiculous. XD.gif i keep trying to fill my mind with different theories on what's going to happen in the next book. if the summary states that bella has to decide between edward and jacob, who is she going to pick? i mean, the most obvious answer for that is edward of course but.. imagine if she picks jacob! ohmy.gif
 
xlitoxb
post Jun 12 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #224


thanhnie
****

Group: Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 26,059



I neeeeedd Eclipse to be released soon!! I'm in deseperate need of a good read right now. =P
 
alysaphobia
post Jun 13 2007, 03:35 AM
Post #225


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535



^Your dp is so cute!! _smile.gif
Oh, and if you're looking for a good read, there's another thread on that in the Books forum... I also recommend The Secret Life of Bees by by Sue Monk Kidd, though. It's amazing. throb.gif

QUOTE(murderwaltz @ Jun 13 2007, 11:21 AM) *
i am so anxious for eclipse it's ridiculous. XD.gif i keep trying to fill my mind with different theories on what's going to happen in the next book. if the summary states that bella has to decide between edward and jacob, who is she going to pick? i mean, the most obvious answer for that is edward of course but.. imagine if she picks jacob! ohmy.gif
^Holy crap, I'd DIE if she chose Jacob, hahahaha. Especially after everything Edward + her have been through!! cry.gif
 

21 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: