EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion." |
![]() ![]() |
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion." |
May 22 2007, 09:54 PM
Post
#176
|
|
![]() unrequited love ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,007 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 46,788 |
lol ummm...okay :D
|
|
|
|
May 23 2007, 07:43 AM
Post
#177
|
|
![]() What a sick, masochistic lion. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,853 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 460,535 |
The createblog subdomain thing? Sure! Mine is caramelgee.createblog.com, I think. |
|
|
|
| *MyMichelle* |
May 23 2007, 06:10 PM
Post
#178
|
|
Guest |
Some of you guys haven't started your profile page yet :[
Add me when you get one. :D |
|
|
|
May 23 2007, 06:35 PM
Post
#179
|
|
![]() unrequited love ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,007 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 46,788 |
profile page
|
|
|
|
| *MyMichelle* |
May 23 2007, 07:05 PM
Post
#180
|
|
Guest |
^ Go to your account settings. ^_^ and edit stuff.
|
|
|
|
May 23 2007, 11:06 PM
Post
#181
|
|
![]() Is it summer yet? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 817 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 477,032 |
75 days until Eclipse!!!
OT: Alysa, I've been meaning to ask... that's Jenny Lewis in your avatar, right? |
|
|
|
May 24 2007, 04:38 AM
Post
#182
|
|
![]() What a sick, masochistic lion. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,853 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 460,535 |
75 days until Eclipse!!! ^Yes, I am 99% sure it is her. OT: Alysa, I've been meaning to ask... that's Jenny Lewis in your avatar, right? Wahh I cannot wait until Eclipse. I'm going to freak out, run to the bookstore and shut myself in my room until I'm done reading it. |
|
|
|
May 24 2007, 06:10 PM
Post
#183
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
Some of you guys haven't started your profile page yet :[ Add me when you get one. :D I filled out all the stuff, but I don't really know how to code anything. You wouldn't happen to know if there's a basic one floating around that I can just edit a bit, do you? That would be nice. |
|
|
|
May 25 2007, 04:14 PM
Post
#184
|
|
![]() *dazzle ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 357 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,071 |
|
|
|
|
May 25 2007, 06:17 PM
Post
#185
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
hi guys
I'm breakingdawn now. |
|
|
|
May 25 2007, 10:32 PM
Post
#186
|
|
![]() What a sick, masochistic lion. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,853 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 460,535 |
Hi then! I just added you on my cb profile (my cb profile is caramelgee). AJEAFKDSFDFi can't wait for Elipse.... |
|
|
|
May 26 2007, 09:10 AM
Post
#187
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
My subdomain is wo0yapo0ya.createblog.com still, I think, even though I've changed my username. This is Cristy. :]
Also, this is so nerdy/weird but I incorporated Gaspard Ulliel into the oral part of my French Regents that I took yesterday! Translation: "I want you to look for information on an actor called Gaspard Ulliel. He was in an American film, 'Hannibal Rising'." (The scenario was that my teacher was a new French student at my school and we had to do a project for French. I suggested something on modern French history focusing on the cinema, and Gaspard.) |
|
|
|
May 26 2007, 10:47 AM
Post
#188
|
|
![]() What a sick, masochistic lion. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,853 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 460,535 |
^HAHAHA CRISTY! Nice French skills... Gaspard would be proud, I'm sure. Ah, and nice username change. |
|
|
|
May 26 2007, 03:06 PM
Post
#189
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
Thank you, Alysa.
That is now going to be considered my greatest French-class accomplishment ever. Anyway...I think I'm going to look for pictures of Gaspard to make into icons or something. |
|
|
|
May 27 2007, 09:42 AM
Post
#190
|
|
![]() What a sick, masochistic lion. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,853 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 460,535 |
If I was your French teacher, I'd give you an A+. Oh, and then I'd suggest to the class that we'd have a mandatory project; stalking Gaspard Ulliel. Whoever was most successful and photographed the most dreamy pictures of him earns an A+. |
|
|
|
May 27 2007, 05:27 PM
Post
#191
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
That would be an awesome project. It'd require us to go to France or wherever he currently was. Stalking the streets of French cities = pwn!
|
|
|
|
May 28 2007, 07:07 AM
Post
#192
|
|
![]() What a sick, masochistic lion. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,853 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 460,535 |
Hahaha yeah, seriously. I have yet to visit France, but I seriously want to go. Oh, and I really wish I could speak French fluently; I took it for a year or two in middle school but I'm studying Mandarin right now. I'm trying to find pictures of Gaspard Ulliel right now. |
|
|
|
May 30 2007, 09:15 PM
Post
#193
|
|
![]() for SHIZZ. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 878 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 435,846 |
I guess I'll fill out the survey(or however you want to refer to it as:P)
Age:14 almost 15 Hobbies:reading, drawing. Favorite character BESIDES Edward: I'd have to say Jacob. Why you like Edward: The way he's described makes him seem so charming. He's both romantic and mysterious. i like:D I read Twilight and fell in love with Edward:DD I'm almost finished with New Moon, can't wait^-^ |
|
|
|
May 30 2007, 11:08 PM
Post
#194
|
|
![]() What a sick, masochistic lion. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,853 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 460,535 |
Hi Kathy! Welcome to the club. Haha, I love Jacob too, he's so sweet to Bella during New Moon. Have fun finnishing the book! |
|
|
|
May 31 2007, 05:53 PM
Post
#195
|
|
![]() *dazzle ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 357 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,071 |
I guess I'll fill out the survey(or however you want to refer to it as:P) Age:14 almost 15 Hobbies:reading, drawing. Favorite character BESIDES Edward: I'd have to say Jacob. Why you like Edward: The way he's described makes him seem so charming. He's both romantic and mysterious. i like:D I read Twilight and fell in love with Edward:DD I'm almost finished with New Moon, can't wait^-^ i just finished new moon today [again] haha. have fun finishing the book! i plan on re-reading before eclipse comes out. it seems like forever |
|
|
|
May 31 2007, 06:53 PM
Post
#196
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
Hahaha yeah, seriously. I have yet to visit France, but I seriously want to go. Oh, and I really wish I could speak French fluently; I took it for a year or two in middle school but I'm studying Mandarin right now. I'm trying to find pictures of Gaspard Ulliel right now. Oh, that's so cool. My school doesn't offer any Asian languages. I take French and I love it. Kathy, welcome to the club! I friended you, in case you're wondering who I am. :) |
|
|
|
May 31 2007, 07:32 PM
Post
#197
|
|
![]() for SHIZZ. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 878 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 435,846 |
Hi Kathy! Welcome to the club. Haha, I love Jacob too, he's so sweet to Bella during New Moon. Have fun finnishing the book! Hah, thanks:D I will^-^ Oh, that's so cool. My school doesn't offer any Asian languages. I take French and I love it. Kathy, welcome to the club! I friended you, in case you're wondering who I am. :) I accepted, thanks for friending me although I'm still tryna get a hang of the whole thing XD |
|
|
|
May 31 2007, 09:06 PM
Post
#198
|
|
![]() Is it summer yet? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 817 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 477,032 |
Welcome, Kathy! :)
And uh, can everyone who changed their usernames tell me what they're names used to be so I can change it on the member list? I *think* I got most of you correct but I'm not sure: 01. Synesthesia 02. xlitoxb 03. ItsSelvy 04. breakingdawn 05. Jackaroe 06. [Mediocre]Artist 07. angel_revelation 08. Carpe_Diem 09. cheerbee07 10. alysaphobia 11. ChibiChimomo 12. pullthecord_x 13. omgomgKATHY |
|
|
|
May 31 2007, 10:05 PM
Post
#199
|
|
|
i have to watch the one i love, forget shes loves me. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,128 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 61,209 |
Bella is awsome and beautiful. The name Isabella is beautiful- brown haird, fair skinned, slim. Wonderful. Edward seems rude in the beginning but when he falls in love with Bella, he is so captivating. I could NOT put this book down. I've read The Twighlight and New Moon, so I think Eclipse[?] is the next one?. I CANNOT WIAT. These books are awsome.
|
|
|
|
Jun 1 2007, 04:49 AM
Post
#200
|
|
![]() What a sick, masochistic lion. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,853 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 460,535 |
Welcome, Kathy! :) ^Mine's right, thanks! And uh, can everyone who changed their usernames tell me what they're names used to be so I can change it on the member list? I *think* I got most of you correct but I'm not sure: Bella is awsome and beautiful. The name Isabella is beautiful- brown haird, fair skinned, slim. Wonderful. Edward seems rude in the beginning but when he falls in love with Bella, he is so captivating. I could NOT put this book down. I've read The Twighlight and New Moon, so I think Eclipse[?] is the next one?. I CANNOT WIAT. These books are awsome. ^Haha, I totally agree! Edward Cullen is too perfect..... |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |