Log In · Register

 
21 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion."
HelplessCry
post May 22 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #176


unrequited love
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,007
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,788



lol ummm...okay :D
 
alysaphobia
post May 23 2007, 07:43 AM
Post #177


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




The createblog subdomain thing?
Sure! _smile.gif
Mine is caramelgee.createblog.com, I think.
 
*MyMichelle*
post May 23 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #178





Guest






Some of you guys haven't started your profile page yet :[

Add me when you get one. :D
 
HelplessCry
post May 23 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #179


unrequited love
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,007
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,788



profile page huh.gif how do you make one
 
*MyMichelle*
post May 23 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #180





Guest






^ Go to your account settings. ^_^ and edit stuff.
 
lovefooled
post May 23 2007, 11:06 PM
Post #181


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



75 days until Eclipse!!!

OT: Alysa, I've been meaning to ask... that's Jenny Lewis in your avatar, right?
 
alysaphobia
post May 24 2007, 04:38 AM
Post #182


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535



QUOTE(lovefooled @ May 24 2007, 12:06 PM) *
75 days until Eclipse!!!

OT: Alysa, I've been meaning to ask... that's Jenny Lewis in your avatar, right?
^Yes, I am 99% sure it is her. _smile.gif

Wahh I cannot wait until Eclipse. I'm going to freak out, run to the bookstore and shut myself in my room until I'm done reading it.
 
breakingdawn
post May 24 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #183


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(MyMichelle @ May 23 2007, 07:10 PM) *
Some of you guys haven't started your profile page yet :[

Add me when you get one. :D


I filled out all the stuff, but I don't really know how to code anything. You wouldn't happen to know if there's a basic one floating around that I can just edit a bit, do you? That would be nice.
 
murderwaltz
post May 25 2007, 04:14 PM
Post #184


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



QUOTE(&/degradanca. @ May 24 2007, 04:38 AM) *
^Yes, I am 99% sure it is her. _smile.gif

Wahh I cannot wait until Eclipse. I'm going to freak out, run to the bookstore and shut myself in my room until I'm done reading it.


hahah. i am so doing the same thing. biggrin.gif
 
breakingdawn
post May 25 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #185


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



hi guys wave.gif

I'm breakingdawn now. _smile.gif
 
alysaphobia
post May 25 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #186


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




Hi then!

I just added you on my cb profile (my cb profile is caramelgee). _smile.gif



AJEAFKDSFDFi can't wait for Elipse....
 
tokyo-rose
post May 26 2007, 09:10 AM
Post #187


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



My subdomain is wo0yapo0ya.createblog.com still, I think, even though I've changed my username. This is Cristy. :]

Also, this is so nerdy/weird but I incorporated Gaspard Ulliel into the oral part of my French Regents that I took yesterday! XD.gif I said something like, "Je veux que vous cherche l'information sur un acteur qui s'appelle Gaspard Ulliel. Il a ete dans un film americain, 'Hannibal Rising'."
Translation: "I want you to look for information on an actor called Gaspard Ulliel. He was in an American film, 'Hannibal Rising'."

(The scenario was that my teacher was a new French student at my school and we had to do a project for French. I suggested something on modern French history focusing on the cinema, and Gaspard.)
 
alysaphobia
post May 26 2007, 10:47 AM
Post #188


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




^HAHAHA CRISTY!
Nice French skills... Gaspard would be proud, I'm sure. wink.gif Ahhh he's so, so gorgeous!

Ah, and nice username change. happy.gif
 
tokyo-rose
post May 26 2007, 03:06 PM
Post #189


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Thank you, Alysa.
That is now going to be considered my greatest French-class accomplishment ever. XD.gif

Anyway...I think I'm going to look for pictures of Gaspard to make into icons or something.
 
alysaphobia
post May 27 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #190


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




If I was your French teacher, I'd give you an A+. wink.gif

Oh, and then I'd suggest to the class that we'd have a mandatory project; stalking Gaspard Ulliel. Whoever was most successful and photographed the most dreamy pictures of him earns an A+.
 
tokyo-rose
post May 27 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #191


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



That would be an awesome project. It'd require us to go to France or wherever he currently was. Stalking the streets of French cities = pwn!
 
alysaphobia
post May 28 2007, 07:07 AM
Post #192


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




Hahaha yeah, seriously.
I have yet to visit France, but I seriously want to go. Oh, and I really wish I could speak French fluently; I took it for a year or two in middle school but I'm studying Mandarin right now.

I'm trying to find pictures of Gaspard Ulliel right now. XD.gif
 
omgomgKATHY
post May 30 2007, 09:15 PM
Post #193


for SHIZZ.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 878
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 435,846



I guess I'll fill out the survey(or however you want to refer to it as:P)

Age:14 almost 15
Hobbies:reading, drawing.
Favorite character BESIDES Edward: I'd have to say Jacob.
Why you like Edward: The way he's described makes him seem so charming. He's both romantic and mysterious. i like:D


I read Twilight and fell in love with Edward:DD
I'm almost finished with New Moon, can't wait^-^
 
alysaphobia
post May 30 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #194


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




Hi Kathy! wave.gif
Welcome to the club. Haha, I love Jacob too, he's so sweet to Bella during New Moon. Have fun finnishing the book!
 
murderwaltz
post May 31 2007, 05:53 PM
Post #195


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



QUOTE(omgomgKATHY @ May 30 2007, 09:15 PM) *
I guess I'll fill out the survey(or however you want to refer to it as:P)

Age:14 almost 15
Hobbies:reading, drawing.
Favorite character BESIDES Edward: I'd have to say Jacob.
Why you like Edward: The way he's described makes him seem so charming. He's both romantic and mysterious. i like:D
I read Twilight and fell in love with Edward:DD
I'm almost finished with New Moon, can't wait^-^


i just finished new moon today [again] haha. have fun finishing the book! i plan on re-reading before eclipse comes out. it seems like forever cry.gif
 
tokyo-rose
post May 31 2007, 06:53 PM
Post #196


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(&/degradanca. @ May 28 2007, 08:07 AM) *
Hahaha yeah, seriously.
I have yet to visit France, but I seriously want to go. Oh, and I really wish I could speak French fluently; I took it for a year or two in middle school but I'm studying Mandarin right now.

I'm trying to find pictures of Gaspard Ulliel right now. XD.gif

Oh, that's so cool. My school doesn't offer any Asian languages.
I take French and I love it.

Kathy, welcome to the club! I friended you, in case you're wondering who I am. :)
 
omgomgKATHY
post May 31 2007, 07:32 PM
Post #197


for SHIZZ.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 878
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 435,846



QUOTE(alysaphobia @ May 31 2007, 12:08 AM) *

Hi Kathy! wave.gif
Welcome to the club. Haha, I love Jacob too, he's so sweet to Bella during New Moon. Have fun finnishing the book!


Hah, thanks:D
I will^-^


QUOTE(Synesthesia @ May 31 2007, 07:53 PM) *
Oh, that's so cool. My school doesn't offer any Asian languages.
I take French and I love it.

Kathy, welcome to the club! I friended you, in case you're wondering who I am. :)


I accepted, thanks for friending me although I'm still tryna get a hang of the whole thing XD
 
lovefooled
post May 31 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #198


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



Welcome, Kathy! :)

And uh, can everyone who changed their usernames tell me what they're names used to be so I can change it on the member list? I *think* I got most of you correct but I'm not sure:

01. Synesthesia
02. xlitoxb
03. ItsSelvy
04. breakingdawn
05. Jackaroe
06. [Mediocre]Artist
07. angel_revelation
08. Carpe_Diem
09. cheerbee07
10. alysaphobia
11. ChibiChimomo
12. pullthecord_x
13. omgomgKATHY
 
jackizzle
post May 31 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #199


i have to watch the one i love, forget shes loves me.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,128
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 61,209



Bella is awsome and beautiful. The name Isabella is beautiful- brown haird, fair skinned, slim. Wonderful. Edward seems rude in the beginning but when he falls in love with Bella, he is so captivating. I could NOT put this book down. I've read The Twighlight and New Moon, so I think Eclipse[?] is the next one?. I CANNOT WIAT. These books are awsome.
 
alysaphobia
post Jun 1 2007, 04:49 AM
Post #200


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535



QUOTE(lovefooled @ Jun 1 2007, 10:06 AM) *
Welcome, Kathy! :)

And uh, can everyone who changed their usernames tell me what they're names used to be so I can change it on the member list? I *think* I got most of you correct but I'm not sure:
^Mine's right, thanks! _smile.gif


QUOTE(RED_RUM @ Jun 1 2007, 11:05 AM) *
Bella is awsome and beautiful. The name Isabella is beautiful- brown haird, fair skinned, slim. Wonderful. Edward seems rude in the beginning but when he falls in love with Bella, he is so captivating. I could NOT put this book down. I've read The Twighlight and New Moon, so I think Eclipse[?] is the next one?. I CANNOT WIAT. These books are awsome.
^Haha, I totally agree! Edward Cullen is too perfect.....
 

21 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: