Log In · Register

 
21 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion."
alysaphobia
post May 15 2007, 04:11 AM
Post #151


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




^Yes yes yes! laugh.gif
You won't regret it at all.
 
lovefooled
post May 17 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #152


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(oh_flardnarf @ May 14 2007, 11:22 PM) *
Wow. This thread, has, pretty much convinced me that I need to go buy this book.

Edward Cullen alone is worth the read. :)
 
jennyt13
post May 17 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #153


this world is unthinkable
***

Group: Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 478,200



tom welling should be on here
 
alysaphobia
post May 18 2007, 05:06 AM
Post #154


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




^As in a possible actor for Edward Cullen?
Haha, I think he's GORGEOUS. But I can't really see him as an Edward... he's more buff and "big" rather than skinny-ish build I've pictured Edward to have.
 
lovefooled
post May 18 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #155


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(&/degradanca. @ May 18 2007, 6:06 AM) *

^As in a possible actor for Edward Cullen?
Haha, I think he's GORGEOUS. But I can't really see him as an Edward... he's more buff and "big" rather than skinny-ish build I've pictured Edward to have.

He seems more like an Emmett.
 
clarity
post May 18 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #156


vengeance.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,058
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 437,024



Damn those guys are smokin` eyebrowes.gif
 
alysaphobia
post May 18 2007, 09:04 PM
Post #157


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




^Haha yeah!
And my have we all thought up hot guys for a potential Edward Cullen... tongue.gif

QUOTE(lovefooled @ May 19 2007, 3:34 AM) *
He seems more like an Emmett.
^Yeah, I agree. I don't know if he could fit in well in that role either though...

 
jue
post May 19 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #158


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,881
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 132,134



Edward Cullen is so w00t.gif
I'm in love with the book.
 
tokyo-rose
post May 19 2007, 11:35 AM
Post #159


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



oh_flardnarf: You had a username change, right? But I don't remember your old one. wink.gif

Anyway, read the book for sure! :D

I don't think Tom Welling is big enough to be Emmett. Henry Cavill would be better.
 
breakingdawn
post May 19 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #160


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(Wo0yaPo0ya @ May 19 2007, 12:35 PM) *
oh_flardnarf: You had a username change, right? But I don't remember your old one. wink.gif

Anyway, read the book for sure! :D

I don't think Tom Welling is big enough to be Emmett. Henry Cavill would be better.


Henry Cavill....as Emmett?

sad.gif
 
alysaphobia
post May 20 2007, 02:16 AM
Post #161


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




^Are you up for Henry being Edward? tongue.gif
 
breakingdawn
post May 20 2007, 07:35 AM
Post #162


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



Yes ermm.gif
 
HelplessCry
post May 20 2007, 07:52 AM
Post #163


unrequited love
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,007
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,788



^ Henry does have that distinct look as if he was from the olden days.
but i still like gaspard. hes perfect.
 
alysaphobia
post May 20 2007, 08:22 AM
Post #164


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




I really liked Henry in Tristan & Isolde.

But I have to say Gaspard wins my vote too ... hehe.
 
tokyo-rose
post May 20 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #165


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(&/degradanca. @ May 20 2007, 9:22 AM) *
I really liked Henry in Tristan & Isolde.

But I have to say Gaspard wins my vote too ... hehe.

Doesn't James Franco die in there? I haven't seen the movie.
It's just that one of my peers was like, "WHY DOES JAMES ALWAYS DIE?!?! D:" when talking about that movie.

Maybe we should attach a poll to this topic to see who would win (on cB) for Edward's role.
In fact, do one for Emmett too. XD
 
alysaphobia
post May 20 2007, 09:37 AM
Post #166


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535




I'm liking the poll idea!
thumbsup.gif GASPARD FTW!!!!!

And yes, James Franco does die in the end.
It's so sad; when it all came down to it, he had an option to leave with Isolde and escape the fighting but he instead decided to defend his 'uncle' and be loyal to his country... so he got stabbed, or pierced with an arrow, or something like that. And then he dies. They really shouldn't kill off good looking guys. stubborn.gif
 
breakingdawn
post May 20 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #167


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(ChibiChimomo @ May 20 2007, 8:52 AM) *
^ Henry does have that distinct look as if he was from the olden days.
but i still like gaspard. hes perfect.


Gaspard looks funny. I don't see him as Edward at all. sad.gif
 
murderwaltz
post May 20 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #168


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



QUOTE(sweet tangerine @ May 20 2007, 9:41 AM) *
Gaspard looks funny. I don't see him as Edward at all. sad.gif


i dont think any human being can play Edward. blink.gif Edward's just too beautiful! lol im sure there are a few who can come close to playing, but im not sure who.
 
tokyo-rose
post May 20 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #169


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(&/degradanca. @ May 20 2007, 10:37 AM) *
I'm liking the poll idea! thumbsup.gif GASPARD FTW!!!!!

And yes, James Franco does die in the end.
It's so sad; when it all came down to it, he had an option to leave with Isolde and escape the fighting but he instead decided to defend his 'uncle' and be loyal to his country... so he got stabbed, or pierced with an arrow, or something like that. And then he dies. They really shouldn't kill off good looking guys. stubborn.gif

I think the film directors are spiteful because they're not as attractive or something. ;)
Sorry, that was mean. Um. Kind of.

Gaspardddddd Ulliel! <33
 
HelplessCry
post May 21 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #170


unrequited love
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,007
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,788



QUOTE(sweet tangerine @ May 20 2007, 10:41 AM) *
Gaspard looks funny. I don't see him as Edward at all. sad.gif


ohmy.gif blink.gif pinch.gif

ahh well we all have our own opinions....
i dont know how he would be able to pull off a smooth voice the one that imagine edward actually having, if you seen some interviews of gaspard he has a hard rough french accent going on D:

gaspard still has my vote too =3
 
alysaphobia
post May 21 2007, 04:10 AM
Post #171


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535



QUOTE(Wo0yaPo0ya @ May 21 2007, 7:15 AM) *
I think the film directors are spiteful because they're not as attractive or something. ;)
Sorry, that was mean. Um. Kind of.

Gaspardddddd Ulliel! <33
^Hahahaha
James Franco was smokin' in that movie, though!

I've listened to Gaspard talk in English in the movie Hannibal Rising and I didn't think it was too choppy at all. Eh, well, I only saw an excerpt of it so perhaps that doesn't count. I still think he's perfect for Edward in every way. XD.gif
 
tokyo-rose
post May 21 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #172


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(&/degradanca. @ May 21 2007, 05:10 AM) *
^Hahahaha
James Franco was smokin' in that movie, though!

I've listened to Gaspard talk in English in the movie Hannibal Rising and I didn't think it was too choppy at all. Eh, well, I only saw an excerpt of it so perhaps that doesn't count. I still think he's perfect for Edward in every way. XD.gif

Yeah, and that's why the directors killed him off because they're jealous he's so attractive and they're not. (That was totally made up on the spot when I first posted it, btw. XD.gif)

Yeah, his English was pretty good. I saw him in the Hannibal Rising interview. It was definitely good enough for me. Perhaps an accent would add to his (Edward's) character anyway?
 
lovefooled
post May 21 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #173


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



The Twilight craze has died down a bit. Especially on LJ. It's sad.
 
alysaphobia
post May 22 2007, 06:58 AM
Post #174


What a sick, masochistic lion.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,853
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 460,535



QUOTE(Wo0yaPo0ya @ May 22 2007, 05:12 AM) *
Yeah, and that's why the directors killed him off because they're jealous he's so attractive and they're not. (That was totally made up on the spot when I first posted it, btw. XD.gif)

Yeah, his English was pretty good. I saw him in the Hannibal Rising interview. It was definitely good enough for me. Perhaps an accent would add to his (Edward's) character anyway?
^Heck yeah!

whistling.gif Not like I'm biased towards really good looking guys in any way...


QUOTE(lovefooled @ May 22 2007, 11:14 AM) *
The Twilight craze has died down a bit. Especially on LJ. It's sad.
^I'm almost afraid to admit I'm not as obsessed as I was before. I guess reading a book like three times in a row, along with its sequel, and spending numerous hours poring over the internet for info. about it kind of destroys the huge obsession...
 
breakingdawn
post May 22 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #175


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



Can I add you guys as my friends for that profile thingy?

I don't have any other friends. cry.gif
 

21 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: