Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
a kirby relapse
phoenixpyre
post Apr 27 2007, 06:07 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 793
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 425,250



DON'T CLICK DON'T CLICK DON'T CLICK



unless you're kewl



--ohbtwiwantcritiqueplzkthnx
 
freeflow
post Apr 27 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Because I'm amazingly awesome I get to click. cool.gif
That son awesome kirby, I love how he has one tooth.
 
phoenixpyre
post Apr 27 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 793
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 425,250



He's a BABY! :D
 
xtrancie
post Apr 27 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #4


stop staring >_>
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 497
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,389



aww that's sooo cutee!! >_<
 
technicolour
post Apr 27 2007, 07:17 PM
Post #5


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



So effing cute, Matt. Just like you. wink.gif
 
phoenixpyre
post Apr 27 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 793
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 425,250



yes, but lets speak of the quality? is it... a good vector? jw
 
xtrancie
post Apr 28 2007, 08:27 AM
Post #7


stop staring >_>
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 497
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,389



i think the vector is good except is it just me or is it kinda just a tiny bit out of proportion onthe eyes compare to the body O_o
 
Smangii
post Apr 28 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #8


wondrously free.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 134
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 380,103



That's such a cute kirby! <3 the 1 tooth thing :P
 
Stefanny
post Apr 29 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #9


chinky
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,566
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,437



Sorry, I can't give any criticism cuz I'm not cool enough to click sad.gif
 
phoenixpyre
post Apr 29 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #10


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 793
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 425,250



QUOTE(x.d.o.0.f.u.s @ Apr 28 2007, 8:27 AM) *
i think the vector is good except is it just me or is it kinda just a tiny bit out of proportion onthe eyes compare to the body O_o



that's cuz he's a baby!! :)


QUOTE(Stefanny @ Apr 29 2007, 12:24 AM) *
Sorry, I can't give any criticism cuz I'm not cool enough to click sad.gif



YOU CAN CLICK :D you're awesome
 
Jeng
post Apr 29 2007, 03:52 PM
Post #11


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,149
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 213,509



OMG SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, lil babeh kirby
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post Apr 29 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #12





Guest






I CLEEEECKED! pinch.gif
Its frigggggin adorable, Matty. I love it. Everything you make makes me happy all the time.
 
REBELnDISGUISE
post May 1 2007, 01:05 PM
Post #13


speechless
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 869
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 163,564



I love it... It's so cute.
 
Chicago
post May 7 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #14


1 2 3 4 5 6
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 788
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 522,043



hahaha, really cool
keep it up, dude
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: