Log In · Register

 
7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pussycat Dolls Present, The Search for the Next Doll
pandamonium
post Apr 18 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #101


cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,316
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,142



QUOTE(r o b b i + @ Apr 19 2007, 12:31 AM) *
I hate that smug look on Melissa S' face when Chelsea does badly. What a bi+ch seriously.



lol that was so awkward when she had to say who she thought should get kicked off first.

BUT MELISSA R. ROCKED MY SOCKS OFF.
im just scared that she might not take the offer of being the next PCD if she wins, or they might take what she said about her and her parents and use it against her to not win. its kind of scary, damn filipinos (cause thats what i think she is cause she looks like it.)

but melissa R all the way !!!
 
*stephinika*
post Apr 19 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #102





Guest






I completely agree with Robbi. I love, love, looove Melissa R. I will actually be so upset if she loses.
Asia's voice/vibrato annoys me.
 
YaGurlSukedMe2SL...
post Apr 19 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #103


muhfucka yo mama's a bitch
******

Group: Banned
Posts: 1,461
Joined: Feb 2007
Member No: 506,674




omgggggggggggggggggg
 
AimeeLynn
post Apr 19 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #104


here, here, and here
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 3,301
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 206,103



^she is beautiful and would be perfect for the addition of PCD.
QUOTE(r o b b i + @ Apr 18 2007, 11:06 PM) *
melissa r. for next pussycat doll!

GO MELISSA R.!!!!!
 
pandamonium
post Apr 19 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #105


cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,316
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,142



QUOTE(stephinika @ Apr 19 2007, 1:08 AM) *
I completely agree with Robbi. I love, love, looove Melissa R. I will actually be so upset if she loses.
Asia's voice/vibrato annoys me.


yea i realize that too, her and chelsea seem like they are trying too hard.
and chelsea's voice seems like shes holding back and has this weird grrr voice when she sings.
 
minioligo
post Apr 19 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #106


i'm so bored.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,261
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 473,614



lol, i'm not even sure if i want her to be apart of PCD D: i just want her to make it big :) wooohooo go melissa r!!

i love chelsea's voice but her image isn't right for PCD, i think.
 
misoshiru
post Apr 19 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #107


yan lin♥
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 14,129
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,627



QUOTE(toyo loco @ Apr 19 2007, 11:04 AM) *
I thought it was funny when Melissa S. got kicked off. The whole time she was talking about Chelsea and you could tell she thought Chelsea would be gone.

I'm want Melissa R, to when as well. I think she will.

haha. I love how she kept talking shit about Chelsea and then she got kicked off.

Melissa R. all the way! I think Asia looks like a drag queen.
 
malimars
post Apr 20 2007, 02:10 AM
Post #108


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 345
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,641



Yup I hope Melissa R wins!!
 
k33zy
post Apr 24 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #109


Black Barbie
****

Group: Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 494,605



yayyyyy the one i wanted to win won...i'd state it here but some of you may have not seen the show yet. so ill keep quiet.

QUOTE(toyo loco @ Apr 18 2007, 11:04 PM) *
I thought it was funny when Melissa S. got kicked off. The whole time she was talking about Chelsea and you could tell she thought Chelsea would be gone.

I'm want Melissa R, to when as well. I think she will.



im glad she got kicked off. its sad and funny that she didnt make either of the groups. when she was on making the band she wasnt so cocky and so hateful toward the others...but i suppose she felt that since she had been on a group show before already that she'd easily make it.
 
lovefooled
post Apr 24 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #110


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



Melissa R... :(
 
oRe0_c00KiE_cAkE
post Apr 24 2007, 09:15 PM
Post #111


AMORE <3
***

Group: Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 513,580



omg...i cant wait to see who won!! (where i live, it hasnt been shown yet)
 
minioligo
post Apr 24 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #112


i'm so bored.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,261
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 473,614



i guess the rumors were true...[name erased i didn't want to ruin it for others :(] won. she did give a really good performance i guess.

hopefully melissa r. will make it big soon :) if the show was shown in the phillipines she would've been huge by now
 
k33zy
post Apr 24 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #113


Black Barbie
****

Group: Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 494,605



QUOTE(oRe0_c00KiE_cAkE @ Apr 24 2007, 10:15 PM) *
omg...i cant wait to see who won!! (where i live, it hasnt been shown yet)



aww where are you located?
 
lovefooled
post Apr 24 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #114


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



WTF?! They're apparently casting for ANOTHER season of The Search for the Next Doll. Including Asia, that's SEVEN members. It's not like they need another member. That's just dumb. I seriously think even five members in a group is pushing it.

Melissa R was pretty much like Nicole, why would they want someone to outshine her? Chelsea wouldn't be able to keep up with the dancing. Asia can really dance even though she can't really sing which is why she won... she fits perfectly into the group. It's not like she's going to be doing much singing besides backup.
 
*stephinika*
post Apr 24 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #115





Guest






I haven't even seen the ep. yet but I am so ticked. K, the reasons make sense but GRR. The winner (if people haven't guess who it is yet) pisses me off. I can't stand her.
Melissa better have something going on cause I loved her. sad.gif
 
freeflow
post Apr 24 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #116


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



^x2 SERIOUS? They don't even need the new member they're adding. This show is good but its just an ANTM replica with music.

I was told who won. I'm dissapointed. Hopefully the person that told me was lying because yea. ermm.gif
 
*stephinika*
post Apr 24 2007, 09:36 PM
Post #117





Guest






Yeah I heard about that second season thing too...whyy? Is someone leaving? I did think the idea of the first season was ridiculous too but then I got hooked, haha... pinch.gif
But yeah...one season is definitely enough.
 
pandamonium
post Apr 24 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #118


cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,316
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,142



OMG I MISSED IT WHAT HAPPENED?

melissa r didnt win?
 
*stephinika*
post Apr 24 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #119





Guest






^^
Sigh true...I just hope Melissa R. doesn't disappear forever or something, cause I honestly think she's amazing.
 
freeflow
post Apr 24 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #120


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



The show will probably get her noticed. I hope. Well I guess they made the right choice, if Melissa R was there Nicole would loose her spotlight.
 
pandamonium
post Apr 24 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #121


cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,316
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,142



QUOTE(toyo loco @ Apr 24 2007, 10:50 PM) *
The show will probably get her noticed. I hope. Well I guess they made the right choice, if Melissa R was there Nicole would loose her spotlight.


wtf im so pissed.

i dont think she will lose spotlight. nicole will always be the head honcho and melissa r is fully asian i think.
 
k33zy
post Apr 24 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #122


Black Barbie
****

Group: Member
Posts: 177
Joined: Jan 2007
Member No: 494,605



honestly i dont think melissa r's voice was all that great...though she's is cuter than asia. at the same time i do think they did not want her because her and nicole look a bit too much alike and she would probably step on nicole's toes. asia's voice is nice but not matured and she basically was the total package.
 
Comptine
post Apr 24 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #123


Sing to Me
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,825
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,808




MELISSA R. SHOULD HAVE WON!

but i'm happy for asia. she really wanted it for her daughter.
 
pandamonium
post Apr 24 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #124


cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,316
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,142



QUOTE(k33zy @ Apr 24 2007, 11:03 PM) *
honestly i dont think melissa r's voice was all that great...though she's is cuter than asia. at the same time i do think they did not want her because her and nicole look a bit too much alike and she would probably step on nicole's toes. asia's voice is nice but not matured and she basically was the total package.


again i dont think she would be stepping on nicole's toes cause they look nothing alike and nicole isnt fully asian and plus melissa R. would just be a backup dancer and singer.

and also asia has a baby.......................................................................
 
*stephinika*
post Apr 24 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #125





Guest






Asia's voice always annoyed me. And she's never gonna see her kid 'cause of this now. Jeez. I would have preferred someone else over Asia if not Melissa R. _dry.gif
 

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: